Rihanna & Chris Brown’s Most Romantic Messages To Each Other

Sun, March 31, 2013 8:45am EST by 17 Comments
Chris Brown Rihanna Messages
Courtesy of Instagram

Elvis

Posted at 3:43 PM on August 26, 2013

I love dis relashionship……i love rihanna and i will be happy if i can know anything about her………..

T boy

Posted at 4:21 PM on June 3, 2013

They ar ztill learners. i hv pazzed thiz ztage, i zugezt them 2 conzult me.

breezy

Posted at 9:20 PM on April 5, 2013

that is so cute how heh made her cry becaues of the love letter they are so cute together

Janet

Posted at 5:55 PM on April 2, 2013

Are you tired of going office daily? Earn 50$ per hour working from home with Google! I’ve made $64,000 so far this year working online and I’m a full time student. I’ve made such great money. It’s really user friendly and I’m just so happy that I found out about it. Here is what I do, Google.fab17.cℴm

Happy

Posted at 8:46 PM on April 1, 2013

Do you mind if I quote a few of your posts as long as I provide credit and sources back to your website? My blog is in the very same area of interest as yours and my visitors would truly benefit from a lot of the information you provide here. Please let me know if this ok with you. Regards!

TruthHurts

Posted at 8:41 AM on April 1, 2013

CB: Ima punch you in da face.
RI: Ima love it and come back fo mo.

kim g

Posted at 9:02 AM on April 1, 2013

@TruthHurts LMFAO…u right!

Narinebreezy

Posted at 4:29 AM on April 1, 2013

@ashely cleen up your ears

bvire

Posted at 12:53 AM on April 1, 2013

That’s a bold face lie I just listen 106 with big boy the 2012-2013- he said to big -boy at that time I just didn’t tell the truth but yes we were together! so that’s that! make sure you know what your saying Duh!! bye

Ashley

Posted at 10:56 PM on March 31, 2013

I read on radar online, that chris brown said that they are no longer together

Shenellica Bettencourt

Posted at 4:22 PM on March 31, 2013

Who wrote this piece? A high school student? Come on HL…really *rihanna and chirs most romantic messages*…what is this, a high school yearbook post…..#done…..Happy Easter all!

moleen

Posted at 3:23 PM on March 31, 2013

I think that, their favourite message to each other is…chris’ paintings if you look hard and analyse them pictures, there’s a lot of messages, lol.

charming

Posted at 2:40 PM on March 31, 2013

a relationship has to be good,so that a marriage can also work . too many ppl live life just to show case . that’s why it don’t last because it lacks value ,trust ,respect . without them its no foundation

Angel

Posted at 1:24 PM on March 31, 2013

I wish people would accurately report the news. While its appreciated that people recognize that this couple will be together regardless of what the naysayers say, fanning the flames of marriage based on a ring she wears is ridic. Hardcore Rihanna fans know that ring she wears is a match to the one she gave her gran gran. There is even video supporting it so while it is sentimental to her this ring has NOTHING to do with marriage.

serge richard mamss

Posted at 10:33 AM on March 31, 2013

No lies but is true Robijn Rihanna and Chris Maurice are in love despite what Media does against the couple but Rihanna and Chris love each other, simpel is dat, i want thank here Mister Andrew Gruttadaro for remember us the MOST ROMANTIC MESSAGES BEtWEEN THE YOUNG COUPLE FENTY BROWN ,thanks again the journalist of this report mister Andrew Gruttadaro !

abe is doing it?!!?

Posted at 9:49 AM on March 31, 2013

psst: americans really must love it being fooled year round?

memi

Posted at 9:02 AM on March 31, 2013

Lies lies lies this site knows nothing about they relationship