Robert Pattinson Will Leave Kristen Stewart Again

Sat, March 30, 2013 4:05pm EST by 159 Comments
Kristen Stewart Robert Pattinson Leaving
SplashNews

Robert Johnson

Posted at 6:15 AM on April 3, 2013

I am glad to hear that they have reconciled. Robert was dealt a hard blow but Kristan realizes her mistake and maybe since he has forgiven her she will appreciate him more now.

user

Posted at 1:39 AM on April 3, 2013

Hello!,just wanted to tell you, i loved this article.

Joan

Posted at 5:46 PM on April 2, 2013

Are you tired of going office daily? Earn 50$ per hour working from home with Google! I’ve made $64,000 so far this year working online and I’m a full time student. I’ve made such great money. It’s really user friendly and I’m just so happy that I found out about it. Here is what I do, Google.fab17.cℴm

Tamela

Posted at 4:14 PM on April 2, 2013

And the lies begin again…

Margaret

Posted at 6:17 AM on April 2, 2013

You honestly beleive an Indian Davi was there saw anything heard anything you must be as daft as brushes its a trick twitter cant you see that the Indian name would have given it away to a blind man

Nobody Special

Posted at 6:34 AM on April 2, 2013

@ Margaret: I do not mean to sound rude, but what does Indian have to do with the price of tea in China ?
I understand about the trick twitter account, but really, what does Indian have to do with it ?
But the whole thing sounds fishy, which is why I am kinda hesitant to check it out. I haven’t yet, but I did check out the other wordpress site awhile ago, and it is all for Kristen, to be sure. But if she does not care to defend her reputation, then why should we ? By being quiet, in my opinion, she is admitting her guilt. That is what is sad, I think. She had a bright future ahead of her.
Now, this scandal, whether or not they had sex, whether or not the pics were faked/ doctored, or whether or not she did anything, it really does not matter. The damage is done. Her reputation and credibility is gone, perhaps forever.
Anyway, what does being Indian have to do with this ?

Joyce Delgado

Posted at 6:08 AM on April 2, 2013

@sisi You come back again with just words. Words that have no meaning.Words that are group together that is meaningless,In word double talk.You answer my questions with noting. I have a son Felipe, that talk like you.He use that to make music.His good looks and double talk to pick up girls. And Kristen Stewart do not owe you. You were never a fan. And if a fan, You are talking about her private life You are like my son , Do not want to be wrong.

IQ ??

Posted at 3:43 AM on April 2, 2013

Robert Pattinson will never leave KRisten STewart because to leave her will mean he has some self respect and has the balls . But he has no self respect and no balls so be happy sheep they will be together forever

niki

Posted at 10:13 AM on April 1, 2013

Kristen Stewart will never sue because the scandal did happen . She will end up paying damages

sisi south africa

Posted at 1:18 PM on April 1, 2013

@joyce delgado I did watch the videos you told me to watch and here is my take, those videos are by someone who is desparate to proove her innocence but to whom exactly? If rob has taken her back and kristen does not give a damn about us fans and what we say? There is an underlying issue here and it is very strange that you say many sites have taken the photos down they HAVE NOT! The question is why would they IF KRISTEN IS NOT FIGHTING ANYONE FOR HER reputation ? To Nunya all that is well the bottom line is if kristen sued then she would have created benefit for doubt with everyone pertaining to the scandal surely you know that if she had issued a complaint at all even if the tabloits denied it that wouldnt matter she would have closed a lot of mouths …but she has kept quiet and has therefore silently admitted guilt and your story about the tweeted apology is rediculous because the apology is the final nail to the whole thing surely kristen could have sued that woman she could have hired high investigators to trace that twitter account and get someone arrested dont you think? It would have been worth every cent and every minute for her reputation. Dont you thin???

Joyce Delgado

Posted at 5:05 PM on April 1, 2013

@sisi @Nunya have lay the law out movie stars have to go by. Or you can go to Google ask using her name in the question. And @Nunya is right about Kristen going up against the media is what the media would love.The media only came in on this scandal, until the Sanders,play their`s little play. And like I say. The Sanders don`t have a pot to pis in. This is why I said that it have always been up to her fans.The media is using Robert fans, against her.I sorry to say @sisi. I have to put you with them. If we all were against the media they will give up.I did not renew People magazine.I went to their website and told them so and why. I don`t know what to tell you. If after you look at Liberty did it // an insider told, And did see that was just pictures. I don`t know to tell you, but justice for Kristen

Nobody Special

Posted at 6:18 PM on April 1, 2013

@ sisi south africa : Well said and I agree about the silent admission of guilt. In a scandal of this magnatude, it stands to reason that she WOULD sue,and yes, the whole reason I have not looked at that site yet, is BECAUSE of the no-name given. While I agree and respect that decision, I would like to know the woman’s name and to me, this is yet another unnamed ” source.”
‘ Nuff said !

NunyaK

Posted at 7:19 PM on April 1, 2013

@Nobody Special – here you go. I hope I’m not responsible for this woman losing her job. She might have kids. Her twitter is @DahviShira. Here’s the exact tweet – wasn’t sure if Hollylies would allow a copy/paste. On July 24, she tweeted “@DahviShira: correction: KStew didn’t actually admit to us, but rather, admitted to a source who admitted to us. there.” Then, on July 25, this appeared “@joelive@peoplemag I know, I know, I deleted it, hahaha” So there you go. Hope she doesn’t lose her job, but really don’t care – she certainly doesn’t care about Kristen’s life, does she? Look it up for yourself on twitter – but since she deleted it, I doubt it will be there now. I’m not sure if it’s posted on Justice for Kristen or not, but I’ll make sure it’s there tomorrow, if you’d like to see the screen shots. I’ll e-mail the admin in the morning asking to post it, but she’s 3 hours behind me, so it might take her awhile to get it posted. It might be there now – just not sure.

Nobody Special

Posted at 7:29 PM on April 1, 2013

@ NunyaK : Thank you. I do not want her to lose her job, either, but I agree with you: she shoulda thought of that before she posted that tweet :/

Joyce Delgado

Posted at 9:42 PM on April 1, 2013

@sisi I went back and read your comment again. You do not want to know the truth. The truth do not fit your wants. When @Nunya put down the facts. And I told to go the law and read them your self.You did not go. You just came back with words.You could not had look at that video. And that no way a human could lean on a guard-rail like what was shown on that picture. In fact the video demonstrate, if Sanders would had lean on that guard-rail. The video demonstrate how h would had went over it.Again your answer to that was.Kristen Stewart own YouTube That they will defend her. If that is your answer. That will go for Huffpost, Same-Stir,and Crushable all have the same video. Are you telling me that Kristen Stewart own them too.You no way did you see Kristen Stewart stand before any one saying any words of apology. Not one word of this hold lying story had Kristen Spoken. YOU HAVE SHOWN ME THAT YOU ARE NOT A FAIR PERSON,

Nobody Special

Posted at 11:28 PM on April 1, 2013

Kritsten and Rob are planning to go to Iraq, when he begins filming his next movie, and plan on staying safe behind enemy lines, and it’s been reported that she may have a bit part in the movie !!
Wow, how cool is that ?

APRIL FOOL’S !!!!

sisi south africa

Posted at 12:03 AM on April 2, 2013

Joyce my I did go to watch those videos and they are no different from the ones that were made showing mirrors that grow in kristens head and their height being altered my argument is very simple kristens silence is KILLING your attempts to clear her name!!! And you lied you said many sites have removed the pictures well that joyce delgado is not true and the cheating is still refered to every time she comes up. To Nunya the woman whom your refering to again the story makes no sense if you could find her then surely kristens people would have too and would have sued her @$$ because according to you she fabricated an apology therby falsely forcing kristen to admit guilt to which again kristen did nothing about in her attempt to save her reputation. People mag DID NOT REMOVE THAT APOLOGY and the media still refers to it as well your interests in saving her reputation are commendeble but feeble because as it stands now kristens silence to all of this is admitting she did it because no amount of cash or time is worth your life and reputation also to you joyce rupert and liberty would be under investigation I THINK YOUR UNFAIR i said to you dont take it personaly if I dont agree with you and you have.

Nunya

Posted at 9:53 AM on April 1, 2013

To everyone asking why didn’t Kristen Stewart sue, why she hasn’t come forward to clear her name. Actors are known as “public figures”, so in order to sue for libel, slander, defamation, they must prove way above and beyond what an average citizen must prove. They must prove that there was “ACTUAL MALICE” intended in the article or statement, and that the publication did not know the statement made by their “source” was untrue.The tabloid covers the lies in their stories by coming up with an “unnamed source”. Most of these “sources”, if there is indeed a “source”, are paid for their statements. If they are paid, then they probably have to sign a NDA (non-disclosure agreement). The tabloid does not have to reveal their source, citing the first amendment freedom of speech. Most responsible journalists check the validity of their sources claims, and usually have more than one “source”, and the journalist makes every attempt to check the truthfulness of their sources claims. Tabloids do not. They never name their source, never look for a second source to add validity to the story. If they are pressed by attorneys to reveal their sources, they’re protected by freedom of speech. If the “source” is found, and admits to lying, all the tabloid has to do is claim they did not know the source was lying. The tabloids are covered by the first amendment, freedom of speech, AND by Section 230 of the Communications Decency Act. It is more complicated than this, but those are the basics. It is extremely difficult to successfully sue because of these extra demands placed on “public figures”. That is why you don’t see many celebrities successfully sue. Now, about the apology. Kristen did NOT issue the apology herself. An employee of People magazine tweeted shortly after its release stating that the apology came from a “source”. The tweet was deleted shortly after its issue, but not before it was seen by many, many people. The woman DOES work for people mag, that was easy to check. I have a copy of the tweet. I DO NOT want to release the woman’s name, as it would jeopardize her job, and may damage any further career opportunities. Why go to all this trouble everyone asks? Immediately after the “cheating” photos appeared, many people questioned the photos, saying there was something “off” about them. What could the tabloids do to stop these questions? Come up with an apology from a “source”. Kristen and Robert have been a virtual money making machine for these tabloids for years. Do you think they wanted their cash cow to dry up? No – they wanted every dollar they could squeeze out of them, and are STILL making money from that incident. EVERY aspect of their lives are speculated about, lied about. That “scandal” happened last July, almost 9 months ago – yet the tabloids are STILL making money on it. Do you think if Kristen came out and tried to clear her name that would stop it? No. It would only extend the speculation, the lies. Making even more money for these tabloids. Read the How Stuff Works article about tabloids. It’s very easy to understand, and it WILL open your eyes to what these tabloids get away with.

niki

Posted at 10:14 AM on April 1, 2013

Kristen Stewart is a skank and Robert Pattinson is a whimp

Nobody Special

Posted at 11:33 AM on April 1, 2013

@ Nunya: that said, I thank you. However, you are guilty of same, by not releasing the woman’s name. But I understand completly why you will not.

All that said, I commend you.
:) As I have said, since wordpress owns both this site and the site you are referring us all to, I will see it, at my leisure, as I do not trust gossip sites.
Since it is owned by bowth, I question the validity of such site. But, true to my word, I will look at it, one day very soon. I am deadly curious as to what keys it holds :)

Cher

Posted at 4:09 AM on April 1, 2013

HL writes A LOT of BS. There were no trial separation. It’s HL own make up stories that they continuing to write. Just leave those two alone and let them live theire life.

sisi south africa

Posted at 3:05 AM on April 1, 2013

Joyce I am going to dissapoint you again you see SHE CHEATED, because after all those attempts by all those people to save her reputation SHE HAS NOT SUED FOR DEFAMATION OF CHARACTER and HAS NOT ONCE DENIED THAT SHE CHEATED. Kristen is your WORST ENEMY HERE because she is the main person and unfortunately for you SHE DOESNT SUPPORT YOUR CONSPIRACY THEORIES. And because of that those pictures are still out there and havent been taken down EVERY media news about her even E entertainment still referes to the cheating and the pictures when they talk about her its not an off limits topic there are no pending investigations on this matter. SO THERE!!! SHE DID IT.

Margaret

Posted at 3:20 AM on April 1, 2013

Princess Diana didnt sue when the press said Harry wasnt Charles son People dont always sue even if they know whats been printed is wrong The media coverage iasnt worth it The intrusion in to their private lives to prove evidence wrong would make it a whole lot worse for everyone
Why cant people forget it Now Kristen didnt have to admit to the Pictures they were there she admitted shed made a mistake full on media said she loved Rob and was sorry
She has not been sued by Liberty for Adultery as even Liberty agreed there was no sexual acts
If their had been the women would have had every right to Shout it from the roof tops
Go back to UK Get her Divoce in UK where she could have cited Kristen as co respendant
That would make her an adulertress we still have fault Divorces in UK but she didnt she hasnt Maybe the Lie detector test proved what shed said was true Liberty would gain nothing by NOT suing Kristen for Adultery Yes she was there YES she did have kissy kissy shes never denied it So whats your problem? Half of Hollywood are at it causing destruction bla bla bla but knowones been made such a scapegoat as Kristen and Id love to kow why Phycs would say its because of Twi people have mixed film with fact maybe thats true but there has to be a reason why the hatred for Kristen is beyond words when you think Of AJ and Bradd Pitt whoadmitted they fell in love making the film and he was still well married and living with Anitson I just dont get the hatred
It has to be cos your all kids can be no other reason

SLOW

Posted at 1:31 PM on April 1, 2013

And look at where silence led her Ha? She ended up divorced and dead due to paparazzi, and stories about her still circulating and all undisputed and based on speculation. Besides kristens story is different she was photographed in the arms of her director she should have atleast tried to fight for her name. Sisi is right kristen is her own worst enemy here IF and thats a BIG IF she did not cheat and everythin UNFORTUNATELY POINTS TO HER BEIN GUILTY!

Joyce Delgado

Posted at 6:31 AM on April 1, 2013

@sisi I put two comments on this page. you never . You did not say you look at the videos. I can not believe you did not see that it no people in those pictures. this is not me that is saying this .A lots website have pull the pictures, Some website show them but when you look at them they videos that showing you how they are fake If read media law for this media are have right. But what the Sanders did Kristen sue the Sanders. If look at house the Sanders live in. Kristen know they do not have much. Sanders is a young director. He will not w ork on movie Snow White any more, but Kristen will.

Margaret

Posted at 6:38 AM on April 2, 2013

I presume English isnt your first language as Im finding it hard to understand but I tihnk you mean the pictures were taken at Ruperts house yes? Rupert Sanders did not sue Kristen what for anyway he was in the pictures of them kissing you cant sue for kissing You can get a Divorce which Liberty is doing but shes not suing him for Adultery which she could but shes not now why not in doing so she would get more money could name KS as the Corespondant Adulterer to you kids But she isnt Hes not poor they live in London in a huge home they own hes Directed many UK TV and smaller Films His name is in Debretts which means he comes from what we English call a GOOD FAMILY He probably would never have Directed it Like The lady who Directed TWI when the second one came around it was given to a more high profile Director as more money was put in in investment AND of course shes in the sequel you cant have a SNW sequel with out Snow white DUUUUU but she may only have a small role who knows what the plot will be only the Studio

Joyce Delgado

Posted at 9:39 AM on April 2, 2013

@Margaret No the pictures is .counterfeit That woman in the picture is that of Liberty Ross,and not of Kristen Stewart. So adultery out. If they are divorce because of the picture, YouTube[Club-D-Exste ] Or [Liberty did it// an insider told ] Or go to Google ask [ is Kristen Stewart cheating photos fake on Huffport ,

Joyce Delgado

Posted at 12:16 AM on April 1, 2013

Some people will believe what they want,thy do not you to try to tell them what they can find the true.So I will not try now .But to the one want to know. There are three video that show this is set up.first [Robsten unbroken evidenc] That video show you Kristen that day being followed and photograph,She had on different clothing. And at a golf park with her father at the time .If you ask Google is Kristen Stewart photos fake on Huffpost,] Or on Some-Stir Or you tube or more.There you will see it was all done with only pictures.That white fence that they was leaning on was not a fence that a human could lean on. It was a guard-rail. It was you tube that came suspicious of the photos.And thought them to be photo-shop, went to the location. Found that it was not a park, but a narrow street that paparazzi would have to stand in the middle of the street to take a picture And few feet from Sanders home, It was a stunt. And Justice for Kristen WordPress.com Drand Punk,After seeing this you will see the fact the true. That car of Kristen shown of that affair pictures was showing all the reflection of the thing mirroring every thing that mirror from Summit parking lot.And not one thing was the photos have it park. Someone photograph that car it was park at Summit parking lot, After seeing all phony things. How can we accuse Kristen Stewart because someone that can not make it on their own will try to smear you know will not fight back. Because you know Kristen can be pig head it about things like that. And Robert will not do any thing that Kristen don`t want him to do.So up his and her fans.

hope and pray

Posted at 4:39 PM on March 31, 2013

He should leave and leave his cheating girlfriend behind for good!

ellie jay

Posted at 3:00 PM on March 31, 2013

robsten 4ever you can do it guys i believe in you xx

tc

Posted at 2:53 PM on March 31, 2013

mission blacklist will be filmed in IRAQ

hope and pray

Posted at 4:41 PM on March 31, 2013

tc: No it won’t. Where you been? It was decided a few weeks ago.

JEN

Posted at 2:08 PM on March 31, 2013

Well duh HL it is called a job and isn’t that what they are payed to do??
And why is everyone still going on with this cheating scandal?? It was real and the photos were not photoshopped!! so just give it a rest already what is done is done. and @ JOYCE wth it is real. The photos were real, the whole her making out with Rupert was real!! So stop stirring up trouble just because you don’t like a comment you see

Joyce Delgado

Posted at 1:15 AM on April 1, 2013

@Jen If the professional that went to the site it was done with pictures.YouTube, Huffpost, Same-Stir and Crushable. And all have demonstration on they website showing how it was done. If you @Jen do want to look so be it. Robert love Kristen more then you every know. Get your own.

JEN

Posted at 2:07 PM on April 1, 2013

You are just trying to stir up trouble and for your information I couldn’t care less who he dates. It is his life and no one else’s and yes the pictures are real and so was the cheating scandal. And btw I did look at the stuff that you said and they are the one’s that are fake okay. Just get over it the cheating scandal is over and done with so why on earth are you bringing this up yet again. She did cheat on him and yes there is proof and finally she even did a personal statement saying how sorry she was. And plus what do you mean get your own??? You don’t have to mean just because others and me have accepted the truth and btw I really couldn’t care who Rob dates. He can date whoever he wants, know why? Because it is HIS life

indie

Posted at 1:16 PM on March 31, 2013

@ Nunya, you stated that “when I see the words “no balls”, “skank”, and “kscrew” in a comment, wouldn’t you say that’s promoting hate?” I completely disagree that these words “promote hate” What in the heck kind of sugar frosting, fairyland, twinkle toed world do you live in? I live in the REAL world where truly hateful words and actions are far more harsh than “no balls” “skank” or “kscrew.” You know what, take a look at the news, world events, pick up a newspaper, or plain walk down the street and actual problematic events will be evident.

Rosita freskita

Posted at 11:42 AM on March 31, 2013

More comfortable that treats Roberto and give you all free, is a very English attitude lol!

Nobody Special

Posted at 11:42 AM on March 31, 2013

@ Nobody In Particular:
I find it ironic that wordpress.com also owns the domain Justice For Kristen. They also own THIS site. The term “Conflict of Interest” comes to mind.
Certainly,that rings a bell for attorneys for the Justice For Kristen site, as well. Someone is being paid handsomely. Something tells me, ( I have mentioned this before) that Kristen is involved moreso in that site, moreso than what people want to believe.
Which makes it,to me, a null and void site. But I will take a look, just to be fair.

sisi south africa

Posted at 11:49 AM on March 31, 2013

@nobody special well said. Something very strange is going on here.

josephine

Posted at 10:24 AM on March 31, 2013

Justice for kristen have a special interest in this and its very strange because ktisten did not hire them thats why there are no disputes from kristen she (kristen) is probably wondering why they care about her reputation more than she does . So @ SLOW its possible that your theory about them trying to ride the rob kristen fame could VERY WELL BE TRUE and THEY ARE FAILING DISMALLY.

pari

Posted at 10:12 AM on March 31, 2013

Kristen the Skank , and Robert her pussy whipped lapdog

H.M.A

Posted at 10:06 AM on March 31, 2013

I Hope Kristen and robert could be back together by any way ……. Cuz i uzed to see them together in the best movie (THE TWILIGHT SAGA)😍

JUST SAYIN

Posted at 10:43 AM on March 31, 2013

H.M.A. GET A LIFE. ROB IS STUCK ON STUPID. I HOPE THEY NEVER WORK TOGETHER AGAIN.

lena

Posted at 9:47 AM on March 31, 2013

Not hate you Laura but you know that it really was a scam? Prove it to us. Just do not say I saw photos … Kristen not denied …. etc, etc….
And finally, it’s still KRISTEN PRIVACY, IS THAT?!!
Does it affect me if I like Kristen’s movie? Surprise – NO.

SLOW

Posted at 9:42 AM on March 31, 2013

kristen is the one dissapointing here by not retaliating to protect her reputation NOT US. Maybe justice for kristen should investigate why kristen is not fighting for her reputation and allowing debate about her values on websites go this extent?

sisi south africa

Posted at 9:21 AM on March 31, 2013

The bottom line is kristen is NOT DISPUTING these facts she did not try to fight for her reputation and did not deny making the apolgy and the pictures are still at large till this day do you think kristens people would let this take kristens reputation down without a fight ? This happened until kristen comes out and denies ebverything which up to today she hasnt if theperson tweeted this apology then suing would have taken place but IT DID NOT.AND F THE JUSTICE FOR KRISTEN HAVE EVIDENCE ENOUGH TO GIVE KRISTEN A COURT CASE THEN WHY IS THERE NO COURT CASE?

Drew

Posted at 9:29 AM on March 31, 2013

@sisi south africa ,Because kristen knows it happened its just these kids that are living in their dick LALA LAND and you watch now they will go to foul language on you for telling the facts as they are at this point!!!

Drew

Posted at 9:31 AM on March 31, 2013

Sorry I meant sick not dick my apologies.

Toni

Posted at 9:52 AM on March 31, 2013

@Drew – You can count on her obsessed fans defending her and using bully tactics to do it. Their only interested in a happy ever after at any cost and they only care about their happy little outcome so they can start LIVING AGAIN.

Joyce Delgado

Posted at 10:03 AM on March 31, 2013

@SISI THIS HOLLYWOOD LAW, GO READ UP ON IT , OR LIST TO WHAT ROBERT SAY ABOUT IT, [[TODAY SHOW AUSTRALIA WITH ROBERT PATTINSON ]

sisi south africa

Posted at 10:11 AM on March 31, 2013

Hi joyce long time I will go there you know I always look at what you tellme to look at and I will get back to you. Good to see you . But if I dont agree dont take it personaly.

Joyce Delgado

Posted at 12:50 PM on March 31, 2013

@SISI ROBERT AND KRISTEN DO NOT HAVE A MICROPHONE. THE MEDIA ARE THE ONE THAT SHOULD PUT THE MIC TO HIS AND KRISTEN MOUTH. BUT THEY WILL NOT THEY MAY SAY THING THAT DO NOT FIT THE MEDIA. SO IF WE WANT KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON, LIKE I FOUND OUT THAT ROBERT MOVED OUT HIS HOUSE AUGUST 2012, THEY BOUGHT A BIGGER HOUSE IN THE SAME NEIGHBORHOOD.IN AUG 2012. THE MEDIA WAS SAYING THAT KRISTEN AT HER MOTHER CRYING AND CALLING ROBERT. I SAY THAT NEVER WERE A PART. I SEEN A VIDEO OF KRISTEN AND ROBERT ON MORNING WITH KELLY. BUT NOT TOGETHER. BUT BOTH TALKING ABOUT THE NEW DOG.THIS WAS IN TWO MONTH THE MEDIA SAY A PART CRYING AND DRINKING IF THE MEDIA IS WRITING THIS STORY. PLEASE AT THIS VIDEO [ ROBSTEN UNBROKEN EVIDENCE