Zayn Malik Named Best Dressed — Beats Robert Pattinson & Harry Styles

Fri, March 29, 2013 2:55pm EDT by 48 Comments
Zayn Malik Style
FameFlynet, SplashNews, Getty

The One Direction crooner surpassed other dapper dudes and topped the list of ‘Best Dressed Male Of 2013′ — do you think he deserves the number one spot?

Harry Styles, 19, lost his spot at the top of the ‘Best Dressed Male’ list — and the title was taken by no other than Zayn Malik! Harry’s bandmate knocked him off the top spot on the latest list — but do you think Zayn is the best dressed male of the year?

Zayn Malik’s Style:

Aside from his fellow bandmate, the 20-year-old One Direction member also beat David Beckham, (who came in at number three), Justin Timberlake, Chris Brown and Robert Pattinson. The list, according to the UK’s celebrity fashion site MyCelebrityFashion.co.uk, is based on the fact that Zayn is the most searched male for celebrity style across the UK this year.

While there’s no denying the fact that the One Direction guys definitely have their own distinct sense of style, we were surprised Robert Pattinson didn’t rank higher — especially because he always looks so handsome when he’s showing off a suit on the red carpet!

Bobbie Malpass, editor of MyCelebrityFashion.co.uk, (the site that carried out the latest study), weighed in on the results. “It’s nice to see a few new names in our top ten male celebrity styles. British men are definitely on the lookout for the most fashionable celebrities out there and, despite their young age, One Direction already know how to dress to impress with both Harry Styles and Zayn Malik in the top five,” he said. “But whatever the press say about Zayn’s love life, he definitely knows how to put himself out there when it comes to his trendy style and that’s (almost) all we want to know about!”

What do you think? Does Zayn deserve the best dressed spot? VOTE for who YOU think is the most stylish male and share your thoughts on the results.

Katrina Mitzeliotis

Fabi

Posted at 11:36 AM on April 1, 2013

I love Rob so much!!!! Rob and Kris are a perfect couple!!!!

d.harris

Posted at 9:53 AM on April 1, 2013

i do not think that the person that win is trying to impress anyone.it is his personal style and taste to always dress so.am a fan of rob ,but his dress sense is a little poor for a sexy guy like him.i think most p/p agree that is why zayn win.iam not a one direction fan and have no interest in them,cos their music is not my taste of music ,but ,i have seen them on tv and and magazines ,and to be honest ,the boy –zayn dresses cute.rob maybe, to be honest a sexy guy ,but his dress sense is like i say a bite poor.is his style and i respect it too.

robertpattinsonfan

Posted at 4:44 PM on March 31, 2013

first of all i can understand harry but not rob he is the sexiest man in hollywood and no way could he have beaten rob. rob has his own syle he dosn’t dress up fancy all the time he has his own style of jeans hoodies nad plain t’s not trying to be fake and impress anyone.

Janet

Posted at 4:39 PM on March 31, 2013

Are you tired of going office daily? Earn 50$ per hour working from home with Google! I’ve made $64,000 so far this year working online and I’m a full time student. I’ve made such great money. It’s really user friendly and I’m just so happy that I found out about it. Here is what I do, Google.Fab17.cℴm

frigga

Posted at 1:54 PM on March 31, 2013

Zayn is well dressed!But i think liam is more handsome:

why he not there?It is impossible!

geraldine stewart de pattinson

Posted at 12:18 PM on March 31, 2013

robert pattinson of course

Maria Christodoulou

Posted at 12:03 PM on March 31, 2013

Of course the best dressed is Robert Pattinson ! <3

Hidam

Posted at 1:59 AM on March 31, 2013

Zayn is always well dressed man, whether it is suit or a casual dress.
I love his dressing sense and he is favourite 1D Member.
He surely deserved to be on top..its my view..

Devoter

Posted at 10:21 PM on March 30, 2013

Lol, and how would you know Harry wears the same thing everyday? You stalk him or something?? And um hello? Use your brain. Harry is in one of the most popular boy bands in the world, so I think he would have some money, don’t you? Sooo, I seriously doubt Harry wears the same thing everyday considering all that money. Plus Harry and Zayn BOTH dress perfectly. ;-)

sandy

Posted at 10:02 PM on March 30, 2013

Everybody already gotta accept the fact that Zayn knows how to dress perfectly. And Harry styles wears same thing everyday. lol you guys

Cc

Posted at 6:25 PM on March 30, 2013

I like zain but Harry is better dressed

James

Posted at 5:02 PM on March 30, 2013

(Devotee/Love Harry) Please don’t misunderstand I like Harry & all the boys of 1D what I meant was on the page before this where it reads Zayn Malik best dressed male next to that they put Harry’s pic. I think if the news is about Zayn or anybody else they should put that persons pic.
Just my humble opinion. LOVE & PEACE

Devoter

Posted at 6:38 PM on March 30, 2013

Lol and I respect your ‘humble opinion’, but if the news says ‘Harry Styles’, then I would expect to see Harry’s picture, wouldn’t you? Just like you probably expected to see Zayn’s picture and you did, (a big one, might I add). But enough debating about pictures. I, for one, highly appreciate you. Why you ask? You’re one of the few boys who don’t hate on 1D. And for that, thank you. It’s hard to come by people (specifically guys), that don’t hate on one direction. Well laterz.

priya

Posted at 2:01 PM on March 30, 2013

totally agreed… zayn did deserved it… his fashion sense are really great… i just lop him…

Nadia nadir

Posted at 1:38 PM on March 30, 2013

I always love Zayn’s style

I

Posted at 10:49 AM on March 30, 2013

I’m with Diane on this one.Everybody is good at something. But should they even have these awards? I mean they(the awards) could break up beasties!

I

Posted at 10:45 AM on March 30, 2013

I’m with Diane on this one but I think they shouldn’t do stuff like this because what if it breaks up besties!

anna

Posted at 6:08 AM on March 30, 2013

I think its okay if they put harry styles next to zayn it showes them how zayn and harry styles love each other as brothers and I think a one direction hot srry that’s me :-)

James

Posted at 5:00 AM on March 30, 2013

Bonnier Fuller why did you put Harry’s picture next to News about Zayn Malik. Why do you always put Harry’s picture. The news is about Zayn put zayn’s picture.

Devoter

Posted at 8:45 AM on March 30, 2013

Oh lord. Um that’s because Zayn knocked Harry off number one in “Best Dressed”, so yeah Harry’s picture is going to be there because he was once best dressed. They are trying to imply who Zayn was beating. And Zayn’s picture is pretty big compared to Harry’s, so I don’t see why you’re so irritated by it. But, let’s not forget, Harry is S-E-X-Y, so the real question is, why WOULDN’T his picture be there?? Just my opinion. ;-)

LOVE HARRY

Posted at 8:54 AM on March 30, 2013

Well said! You are soo right Harry is so sexy, cute, etc etc. If anything Harry’s picture should be the big one, no matter what the news is. I LOVE U HARRY!!!!! :*)

Linda

Posted at 10:55 PM on March 29, 2013

I think he looks like a dandy…

br

Posted at 8:04 PM on March 29, 2013

On a different note JT & J-Z>20/20 hit the million mark for albums’ sold. JT has a good voice; I halfway like his song ‘Suite and Tie’, but I think that someone with lots of money purchased his 20/20 album to bring up the stats in the market, and Billboard. What’s a few (15) million dollars for someone that has a few hundred million dollars? Those albums can be remarketed

whaaaaat???

Posted at 7:09 PM on March 29, 2013

They are not white enough Taylor is native american and Gossling is dating one so there!!! Just look at Diannes comment to see what I mean…trully!!!

whaaaat???

Posted at 7:11 PM on March 29, 2013

My comment is directed @ rose by the way…

Just a fan

Posted at 4:07 PM on March 29, 2013

i really love robert pattinson

Dianne

Posted at 4:01 PM on March 29, 2013

Zayn won for a reason. He’s “best dressed.” No need to flip out. Harry Styles could win “Best Hair” Robert P could win “Best Acting”, Justin T could win “Best Voice”, Beckham could win “Best Athlete”, and Chris Brown could win “Best Woman Beater” But Zayn really did deserve the title.

Laugh

Posted at 3:25 PM on March 29, 2013

I actually laughing how chriss brown has 0% voted :$ just wow,,,

rose

Posted at 3:12 PM on March 29, 2013

Taylor Lautner and Ryan Gosling is missing in there they are very well dress all the time…