Kourtney Kardashian Offers To Be Surrogate For Khloe Kardashian

Fri, March 29, 2013 4:06pm EST by 16 Comments
Kourtney Kardashian Surrogate Khloe Kardashian
Courtesy of E!

Stella

Posted at 8:53 AM on April 2, 2013

Don’t think that this is a good idea! I commend Kourtney for her kindness, however, we all know that Kourtney is a 100% control freak and I see her butting in regarding the child raising decisions! I do not think that Kourtney can ignore her motherly instincts regarding that baby. So please Khloe, think before you leap!!!!!

mboomer

Posted at 9:15 AM on April 1, 2013

With this family you never know if it is yet another story for ratings! However I do not think it would be a good idea, it would create some conflicts especially with them on how to raise this baby. SOmeone not related is always better. MB

feona

Posted at 4:33 PM on March 31, 2013

Are you tired of going office daily? Earn 50$ per hour working from home with Google! I’ve made $64,000 so far this year working online and I’m a full time student. I’ve made such great money. It’s really user friendly and I’m just so happy that I found out about it. Here is what I do, Google.Fab17.cℴm

M

Posted at 3:57 PM on March 30, 2013

Why not?

MC

Posted at 3:23 PM on March 30, 2013

i think its super great that she offered and that scott is on boar and supportive about this

Tiffany

Posted at 11:51 PM on March 29, 2013

On an episode of the Kardashians a few seasons ago Kourtney responded to Khloe’s surrogate question by saying, “I’m not getting fat for not-my-baby.”

simone

Posted at 10:10 AM on March 30, 2013

that wasn’t Kourtney who said that..it was Kim who said that she wanted to have her own baby first then she would think about having Khloe’s baby. And that was on season two of Khloe’& Lamar

lindageorgeheal (@lindageorgeheal)

Posted at 2:50 AM on March 31, 2013

That was Kim on the phone, not Kourtney.

Victoria

Posted at 9:07 PM on March 29, 2013

Khloe’s response to this incredible offer shows how childish she is and how unsuitable to be a parent. If it where me I would be on my hands and knees thanking God for this amazing gift. Instead she acts like a childish spoilt little brat. She says Kourtney has a small uterus, guess what bi*ch she may have a small uterus but she has 2 kids. How many have you got again? So unsuitable to be a parent. Before I get bashed because it doesn’t say this in the article it does on Radar Online

simone

Posted at 10:14 AM on March 30, 2013

If you know Khloe she has said it many of times that when she uncomfortable she laughs things off. Kourtney kind of threw her off guard when she approach Khloe and it just came out of no where. And just because she didn’t give you the response that you would of gave doesn’t mean that she is going to be a unsuitable parent. Did you think that maybe your comment is unsuitable for this topic??

Victoria

Posted at 3:31 PM on March 30, 2013

There is a difference between laughing things of and saying things like “she has a small uterus” and “are you going to push my baby out of your vag.” She never even really thanks her sister. What is she going to do when the child its puberty and/ or starts asking awkward questions? Is she going to react the same way? She is immature and narcissistic just like Kim. None of the Kardashians should really be having kids they are to wrapped up in their own world

lindageorgeheal (@lindageorgeheal)

Posted at 3:02 AM on March 31, 2013

I think Khloe was being silly but realistic. Lamar is almost 7 feet tall and Khloe is almost 6 feet tall and a big girl!!!! kourtney would have 2 embyos implanted and she could end up w/ a 14lb. baby. kourtney can handle it but she is 5 feet. And, I have NEVER seen Khloe with SUCH A BIG SMILE. Kourtney and Khloe are soulmates and Khloe will let Kourtney know how much this means. There is no greater gift. They will work it out and the family will get closer because of it.

Shelly

Posted at 6:01 PM on March 29, 2013

I’m not believing a word of this as truth. I think is just a storyline for the show. Once this show is over so it the idea.

lindageorgeheal (@lindageorgeheal)

Posted at 3:05 AM on March 31, 2013

I think it is a REAL storyline because Khloe really wants a baby with Lamar. We will have to wait and see.

Lucy

Posted at 4:34 PM on March 29, 2013

Umm why? She can afford a surrogate and then go surprise baby!

katherine

Posted at 4:17 PM on March 29, 2013

That is so sweet i would do it for mines if they had that type of situation.huhs &kisses go out to your entire family.