Khloe Kardashian: Let Kourtney Kardashian Be Your Baby Surrogate

Fri, March 29, 2013 7:40pm EST by 21 Comments
Kourtney Kardashian Khloe Kardashian Baby
Courtesy of E

Jenel Curd

Posted at 10:48 AM on April 12, 2013

Having a surrogate carry your baby is not awkward or weird. I was a surrogate twice for a very loving couple who was unable to have a baby otherwise. They even tried to adopt but were excluded due to their age. I really was their LAST HOPE! It was an amazing experience to bring joy to their lives and they did not feel awkward about it at all. You know from the start that the baby is not yours and the parents get to be there throughout the pregnancy and during the delivery. They get to hold the baby and cut the umbilical cord. If Kourtney is offering to be Khloe’s surrogate, that is such an amazing gift! That shows LOVE!

Kris Jenners Tired Vagina

Posted at 7:29 AM on April 10, 2013

Khloe is going to have to get a surrogate…since he/she or it was born a hermaphrodite….the whole shebang- dick,balls,vagina,vulva……if someone tells Khloe to go f@ck herself……she can!

Janet

Posted at 3:28 PM on April 1, 2013

Are you tired of going office daily? Earn 50$ per hour working from home with Google! I’ve made $64,000 so far this year working online and I’m a full time student. I’ve made such great money. It’s really user friendly and I’m just so happy that I found out about it. Here is what I do,
Fab17.cℴm

Hate whores

Posted at 12:31 PM on April 1, 2013

The best kartrashian is kourtney. Khloe is just fat pig! Sometimes anger can destroy your hormones so am not surprise she can not have a child. She destroyed Kim’s marriage but in the first place that marriage should not have happen. Khloe is a gold digger and she is all over kanye so who is the hungry fame horse here? She is jealous of kim,she only want to be the one married to be praised.

K kkkkkk

Posted at 6:32 AM on April 1, 2013

Big fat stupid pig thinks its o.k to smell its sisters vaginas but wont allow Kourt to be her surrogate, that;s very interesting……..Perhaps the big fat stupid pig really IS a man and is wandering how he will provide the eggs

Taryn

Posted at 12:10 AM on April 1, 2013

The universe is trying to stop morons from making another generation of morons. For God’s sake, stop encouraging them to try to find ways around Darwin.

jules

Posted at 10:59 PM on March 31, 2013

This must be hard for khloe as she would rather carry her own baby but u should consider it. I’m still praying for u khloe and God does answer prays

devenia

Posted at 2:35 PM on March 31, 2013

I feel for u Khloe, I’ve always wanted a child and God gave me 1.
It breaks my heart to hear and watch your story, cause their
Is so many young girls that’s going for abortions, yet there are
People like you amd Lamar that wants a baby so badly
But can’t hav.

Remember God has a reason for everything he does, just
Keep the faith sister he will hear your prayers. And if you don’t
Want to except Kourtney’s proposal let me knw I will be happy
To help you out.

Lots of luv.
Devenia

justsaying

Posted at 10:07 AM on March 31, 2013

Isn’t this like 6 months old???. First they shoot the show then it airs like 6 months later. Who is this Bonnie says from HL. What a dowdy and stupid woman to make 6 months news new and how stupid the readers are. They are the one watching this show ( I was clueless about this family, did not even now they had been on TV for at least tens year, oh well I live my life) Guys should you know this right if you follow this family. Boy ,we sure are getting Dumb in the good old USA.

boomboom

Posted at 10:18 PM on March 30, 2013

Uh, tiny little Kourtney to carry the off spring off Khole and Lamar… Be careful!! That’s baby is bound to be much bigger than her own little ones.

Goober

Posted at 2:21 PM on March 30, 2013

I think it was great and heartwarming on Scott and Kourtneys part. At least she’ll know who’s carrying her baby, and Kourtney eats healthy. I think it’s wonderful.

glo

Posted at 10:32 AM on March 30, 2013

So sad to say, but just another fake episode attempt for ratings.

Shelly

Posted at 1:42 PM on March 30, 2013

Exactly glo. After the show is over you won’t hear anything else about Kourtney carrying a baby for her half-sister.

lindageorgeheal (@lindageorgeheal)

Posted at 3:17 AM on March 31, 2013

I do not agree. Ratings will go up but Khloe has been trying to conceive for 3 years+.

Miranda Yvonne

Posted at 7:16 AM on March 30, 2013

Reblogged this on MYLIFESTYLEMUDE and commented:
I agree with this post!

Sharon

Posted at 7:15 AM on March 30, 2013

As someone who watches and yes, loves the show, Kourtney and Khloe are so very close. Kourtney would go to battle against anyone that hurts and Khloe and vice versa. Kudos to Kourtney for her sincere and honest and true offer. Even more, it warms my heart also to hear Scotss genuine concern for Khloe’s happiness. Yea, that warmed my heart too and I hope Khloe genuinely will take her offer for true . She should talk with Juliana. On one of the episodes, she didn’t even have eggs. I know there is a medication to produce eggs so maybe she should concentrate on that and let Kourtney be her oven. :-)

Toronto here loves kardashians

Posted at 4:33 AM on March 30, 2013

This has touch my heart. I totally BELIEVE Khloe should and deserves to be mother.
Kourtney should carry Khloe’s child. Her pregnancies are safe, I’ve seen in KUWTK shows that she was so carrying about being pregnant and I see that she doesn’t have any bad habits.
I TRULY this would happen to Khloe’s wish come TRUE.

london ylop

Posted at 3:32 AM on March 30, 2013

that was Great of Kourtney kardashain

abe is doing it?!!?

Posted at 12:13 AM on March 30, 2013

and being family of khloe “The Pig”?
…………….NO THANKS!!

Emma

Posted at 4:23 AM on March 30, 2013

That is just pure mean “abe is doing it?!!?” She is not a pig, She is the best of the kardashians.

Kelley T.

Posted at 9:23 PM on March 29, 2013

I think If Khloe can’t get pregnant, than having her sister for a surrogate is a great idea. It would make it so easy for her to follow the pregnancy EVERY step of the way & be there. I think that Khloe truly deserves to be a Mother & have a baby! But, sometimes it doesn’t work that way and if there are other options for Khloe to be a Mommy to a child that is hers 100%, than she should go for it! I would love more than anything to see Khloe to have a baby of her own. I know she would be a great, Mommy!! I wish nothing but the best for, Khloe & Lamar!!