Kordell Stewart Sees Ex Hours Before Divorce From Porsha Stewart

Fri, March 29, 2013 9:13am EDT by 15 Comments
Kordell Stewart Porsha Stewart Split
Getty, FameFlynet, Courtesy Photo

belle

Posted at 3:17 AM on April 8, 2013

Nobody’s thinking about Porsha. She is a parasite gaining her fame from others. Hosea Williams was around as I grew up and he was NOT MLK right hand man. Metcalf was and so many others. I’m tired of this overblown girl thrown down my throat. Kordell’s looks has nothing to do with it but self haters hate him because he is dark. Had he been light skinned with that mug the talk would be different. Porsha was a green and greedy opportunist but take a hint from Janet Jackson who has to be extremely old to you at 47, go after a Billionaire. Kordell is worth about 15 Million. Compare that to Michael Jordan’s 450 Million and Kobie Bryant, even Shaun Puffy Combs weighing in at 550 Million. See how water seeks its own level? That’s what she gets for repeating “People say I have a Picture Perfect life and I DO….” Yeah, Kordell didn’t think so baby.

Beautybox

Posted at 11:00 PM on April 21, 2013

Belle, you sound crazy. How is Portia a parasite? She is just a black woman married to a black man who let her down once again. What does that have to do with a husband worth 15 mil to one worth 550 mil. I think people should be blocked from making dumb comments.

belle

Posted at 1:42 AM on April 23, 2013

I do too. Stop wasting your time here and get yourself evaluated. It’s my opinion….I could NOT care less what you think and never comment behind anyone. Hope that’s crazy too. Get a life.

star

Posted at 2:47 AM on April 8, 2013

Porsha girl, breathe a sigh of relief. He was a mean-spirited, controlling, condescending, ugly, small-minded, troll of a man; and you almost had his babies. If you had, your life would be descending into one of the lower levels of hell right about now. A bit of advice: You’ve always got to consider the ‘ugly gene’ slipping through to your unborn child. Close call; close, close call.
But you need to develop a backbone, and a mind of your own. Never depend on a man to be your everything. He made you give up your career, so that you had no income of your own. Then he snuck behind your back and divorced you. To add insult to injury, he’s fighting giving you alimony!
What the HELL did you ever see in him? Because I can clearly see he didn’t give a damn about you for a verrrrry long time. You only thought he did.

Demetrius Walker

Posted at 1:54 AM on April 3, 2013

dirty dog kordell stewart

Nikole

Posted at 3:17 AM on April 2, 2013

That’s Sheree Whitfield’s home girl!!!! OMG! Atlanta is just that small! #smh

E

Posted at 6:22 PM on April 1, 2013

That’s too bad. He wasn’t all that great but she was an ish starter too and people who make fun of single older cast mates and have folks think your life is picture perfect surely knew that life has a way of showing you. If I don’t like you it’s I don’t like you not cuz you old or 40 or have no man. She so easily influenced too. They letting her get away with too much. She was mean to Kenya kicked her out though Kenya was her own brand of crazy too. Portia shoulda not been invited nut had nerve to come outta costime cuz of what the beauty shop girls said. Nene and Kandi the only real ones. She coulda dressed as BAPS additionally, Talk big bad ish to everybody but your hubby. She had to know something was coming your way. Now, let’s see again if what you said about no pre nuptials is true. God bless her but think before you brag Detroit. When you act that way life tests you. She no different we all put our pants on one leg at a time. The only thing I liked is she was wanting a baby and every woman wants that. It shows she is very human. That’s it.

belle

Posted at 5:19 AM on April 23, 2013

You are so right. That opening line “people say I have a picture perfect life and I do” always irked me to no end. People can see the outcome of that. The line was too pompous too vain and it always made me cringe. Who says that? If 41 is old, Porsha going on 32 or maybe 32 by now is not exactly fresh. I mean there are 22 year olds! She continues to call herself “I’m young….I need someone to tell me …” she acts like a child and as one who has been 32 before, you can believe 40 isn’t far. Life goes really fast and instead of saying that 41 is old, she should be respectfully taking care of her own life. Kenya is still young but these days just a somewhat older age will make stupid folks call you “old”.

angelia

Posted at 7:32 AM on March 31, 2013

I love Porsha I hope she stays on the show and he can go jump off a cliff!

AndyJean

Posted at 10:03 PM on March 29, 2013

Okay, so it may really turn out that Porsha is getting the best end of this deal. Seriously, Kordell is some piece or work with his “I’m the end all be all, ruler of the world in MY household” here. And with Kordell having his former team mates wondering if he was on the down low…well…maybe where there’s smoke there’s fire. I’m not saying that there’s anything wrong with a different than hetero choice, but if you’re married to a beautiful girl (albeit she doesn’t seem so blasted smart an’ all), well maybe he’s faking what team he may really want to play on, eh. And that’s okay. Just make a choice what you REALLY want. That’s only fair, know what I’m sayin’?

So, it’s better Porsha get’s over this game before she actually brings a child into play, eh? ‘Cuz with a little one, she’s stuck to his sorry butt for the absolute rest of her life, and THAT may not be so good, for her or a child!

John T. Farrell

Posted at 6:53 PM on March 29, 2013

Excuse me. Isn’t “Porsha” spelled “Portia” and isn’t “Kordell” spelled “Cordell”? Are these people iliterate besides being trashy and greedy?

Damn!

Posted at 9:01 PM on March 29, 2013

@JTF. They didn’t name themselves when they were born. Their parents named them.If they want to spell it a different way who are you to judge that? and Trashy. Have you seen the house they live in? I doubt you have anything better?
How do you know they’re greedy? I don’t think you know these people on a personal level so how would you know anything about what they are or are not?

belle

Posted at 9:53 AM on March 29, 2013

Chile I knew that line “People say I have the picture perfect life and I DO…..” and you haggling on people for being 41 when you yourself is 31, would come back and bite that a**. But with all due respect, Kordell is something like a LOUSE if you will and since you’re still somewhat young by today’s standards, you deserve a better man. Don’t let the money fool you. With your potential, you have have as much as his behind has. The trouble is that the really, really highly paid Athlete’s usually get them a white gal and leave sisters hanging and to me, it’s usually about money on these women’s part. Kordell isn’t all of that and is not even close to as RICH as so many others. He’s a washed up, ashy mouthed has-been. The Gay rumors? Ummmm. I can’t believe everything I hear on the Internet especially when I didn’t even know much about that little unattractive man until the show. Having said ALL of that, I kind of see something very sweet in Porsha and hope the very best to come out of all this drama. Look for another job though. RHOA is a Marriage-Killing show!

Damn!

Posted at 10:22 AM on March 29, 2013

@Belle. I agree with most of what you said. The thing is most reality shows kills the relationship because there is already something wrong before the show even starts.
I think rev run is the only marriage that has pretty much come out unscathed. Some of the children ended up with trouble though. Some people go into these shows see nothing wrong in the relationship until it’s under a microscope and being picked apart bit by bit in the public. Most people couldn’t handle that on their best day, let alone every day.
One of the spouses ends up more popular then the other and wants to branch out, all these things create problems in a relationship.
I just wish Porsha well, and hope she can bounce back from this, she should be thanking God they didn’t have any children.

belle

Posted at 3:31 AM on March 31, 2013

I understand exactly what you mean. It’s just that this is my first Season ever watching this type of show and it is such a train wreck LOL. But I agree that there is some potential for disaster already lurking in these marriages because that makes sense. It seems strange because I’m watching these episodes and see they have a disagreement, which family often have on babies and when and how to start the family, and POW, he runs behind her back and a Divorce? Yes, this marriage had quite a few loose threads before it even started and NeNe had better look out too! Thanks for sharing, I enjoyed your take on this. :)