Harry Styles Doesn’t Care About The Songs Taylor Swift Sings

FameFlynet, SplashNews

louis vuitton マテラッセ

Posted at 2:59 PM on August 7, 2013

の好評販売中

shainia

Posted at 12:30 PM on June 2, 2013

wow Taylor just keep moving on you are doing a great job you really don’t need him there are lots of more good men in the the world and….he is ugly anyway,buy the way i love your new song 22 it makes me feel awsome

bestbigsisterever

Posted at 3:11 PM on May 2, 2013

i cant wait for his song to come out they are all great about any man she dated

Giselle

Posted at 10:44 PM on April 15, 2013

I don’t like how she always HAS to make it obvious that the song is for ”this person,” I love her music, but she should drop the drama .-.

LissaCaldina

Posted at 3:52 PM on April 12, 2013

Reblogged this on Welcome To My World (My Life My Way ツ. My Destiny).

Peyton

Posted at 2:11 PM on April 12, 2013

I think she should write a song about him!! I’m really excited to hear it. haha
I like One Direction (Although I’m NOT obsessed in the least little bit)
They’re just regular guys that sing and harmonize beautifully together and are super adorable!
If it’s a way for Taylor to release her stress and clear her mind about her break up.. I don’t think that’s immature.. I think it’s wonderful. Especially if she can make millions of dollars off of it!
Y’all shouldn’t keep bashing on her.. She’s just a regular girl as well, and I think it breaks her heart into millions of pieces every time she breaks up with a guy. So she writes a song to make her feel better. But when everybody bashes on her over and over again about how immature she is or how stupid it is to date a guy just so she can come up with a good break up song.. It hurts her, as it would anybody else EVEN MORE!

bestbigsisterever

Posted at 3:10 PM on May 2, 2013

i agree

Little miss naughty

Posted at 10:37 AM on April 12, 2013

Harry’s gorgeous and Taylor is but there not right for each other

Farnoosh

Posted at 7:39 AM on April 9, 2013

I don’t think taylor is ever gonna have a boyfriend again if she keep writing lame songs bout them !!

hateallyawant

Posted at 2:26 PM on April 6, 2013

I hate the fact that taylor CANT grow up and she has to write these stupid breakup songs that nobody cares about im glad harry has gotten over her because he needed to date a better girl!!

Nicci

Posted at 7:17 PM on April 4, 2013

To be honest…… Taylor is the one that needs to grow up. Harry has grown up. You don’t see him writing revenge songs do you?! No. Leave Harry out of this. Taylor’s the troubled one……. not him.

Shaine

Posted at 12:44 AM on April 5, 2013

You know nicci.. Harry Styles says to Taylor.. I went to drinks without you!!… Cause your darn boring!!..
You don’t know that??..!

Brittany D'Eredita

Posted at 3:33 PM on April 18, 2013

I agree
taylor needs to get a life!