Season 3 is set to premiere on March 31, and along with the backstabbing, fighting and romance, we’re looking forward to the regal hair and makeup! Celebrity brow stylist Sumita Batra tells HollywoodLifers how to get Cersei & Daenerys’ looks below!
Well-groomed eyebrows can make a major difference in the shape of your face. Whether you’re going for vintage glamour or a more modern look, the CEO of Ziba Beauty and celebrity brow stylist Sumita Batra is filling us in on how to get the beautiful brows of Cersei Lannister (Lena Headey) and Daenerys Targaryen (Emilia Clarke) from Game Of Thrones.
Cersei Lannister’s Eyebrows — Get Her Dark, Bold Look
Cersei is always conniving, and even though her heart might not be pretty, her face is! Get her defined brows with these steps from Sumita:
“1. Choose a brow pencil two shades darker than your hair color, like Sumita Beauty’s Brow Pencil in Imlee. Brow pencils with a dry, coarse texture will produce a more natural, hair-like result. Pencil in your brows with up-ward, hair-like strokes.
2. To distribute the brow pencil evenly, comb your brows with a brow brush, like Sumita Beauty’s Multitask Brush. This step is integral to achieving a soft, natural look.
3. Keep brows in place with a clear wax pencil, like Sumita Beauty’s Brow Set. This non-sticky, long-lasting formula helps shape and polish brows all day long.”
Daenerys Targaryen’s Eyebrows — Get The Princess’ Light Look
Let’s hope her dragons don’t burn off her pretty brows! Get her look with Sumita’s tips below:
“1. Since Daenerys’ brows are less defined, opt for a non-smearing brow powder formula to achieve this look. Sumita Beauty’s Blonde Brow Powder Duo features sheer, natural colors that are easy to blend. Use the tapered tip of the Sumita Beauty’s Multitask Brush to apply.
2. Comb the brows upwards with a brow brush.
3. For an ethereal look like Daenerys’, accentuate the brow bone with a highlighter pencil, like Sumita Beauty’s Brow Bright. Pencil in and blend with your fingers to achieve luster with subtlety.”
Are you excited to watch season 3 of Game Of Thrones, HollywoodLifers?
— Dory Larrabee
More ‘Game Of Thrones’ News:
- ‘Game Of Thrones’ Season 3 Premiere Party — Who Was Best Dressed?
- Emilia Clarke’s Smoldering Smokey Eye — Get Her Exact Look
- ‘Game Of Thrones’ Season 3 Spoilers: Who Will Take The Iron Throne?