We’ve got six spoiler-y bites from tonight’s all-new ‘Vampire Diaries’: Who’s switching sides? Who’s going fang-to-fang? And who’s getting the cure?
The Vampire Diaries is about to go on a three-week hiatus — but not before delivering a game-changing episode tonight! HollywoodLife.com got an early look at the show’s March 28 installment, and while we can’t give away everything, we’re more than happy to drop some major hints.
‘Vampire Diaries’ Spoilers From Season 4 Episode, 18:
1. Caroline (Candice Accola) attempts to strike a lucrative deal with Klaus (Joseph Morgan) — but will he agree to it? Considering he’s not exactly at full strength, following last week’s encounter with Silas, I think he’d be a fool not to.
2. Much of the episode is essentially a rousing game of “Hot Potato” with the cure — and you’ll never believe who eventually ends up with it!
3. Remember how Katherine (Nina Dobrev) totally let Jeremy (Steven R. McQueen) die when she threw him into Silas’ deadly grip, and no one ever got mad at her for it? Well, someone’s about to get mad tonight. Real mad.
4. An unexpected alliance — and possibly more — is revealed between two very unlikely characters.
6. And speaking of the brothers, Elena gives them a shocking — and potentially dangerous — ultimatum.
What do you make of these hints? What could Elena’s ultimatum be? What deal will Caroline try to strike? And who will finally let Katherine have it for killing Jeremy? Drop a comment with your theories!
— Andy Swift
More Vampire Diaries on HollywoodLife.com: