‘Vampire Diaries': A Surprise Alliance & More Scoop From Tonight’s Episode

Thu, March 28, 2013 11:42am EDT by 11 Comments
Vampire Diaries Spoilers
Courtesy of The CW

darlene

Posted at 12:32 PM on April 11, 2013

jeremy’s death is d worst line of action,it was unnecesry. Its unfair, nd it maks me soo unintrestd. Wateva

Fiona

Posted at 7:57 PM on March 29, 2013

I want Katherine to change and win Elijah’s love.
And I want Elena to go completely psycho on the Salvatores. After all she has been through, she deserves to be bad. I’d love for her to kill Matt or April.
And I want Stefan to finally move on. Atleast try. He’s getting a bit pathetic now and so is Damon.

Leanne

Posted at 6:39 PM on March 29, 2013

I’m loving Season 4 lots of twists and turns. Not happy Jeremy died. Wish he could come back.

Liz

Posted at 10:27 PM on March 28, 2013

I get the feeling that Caroline’s deal with Klaus will be connected to Tyler’s safety. I can’t wait to find out when I get home and watch this episode with my DISH Hopper. Working the night shift at DISH, my DVR is constantly recording the seasons of every show I watch. I love that with 2,000 hours of storage space, I never have to worry about missing the latest action in Mystic Falls.

Erin

Posted at 9:05 PM on March 28, 2013

worst season ever, I agree elena sucks, I know there following the books but fans are hating this ive talked to a lot of people who are devoted TVD watchers and they hate vamp elena.. writers please listen to your fans it sucks!

lottee

Posted at 4:24 PM on March 28, 2013

Season 4 has been the worst. Every single episode has been soooooo boring. Vampire elena has got to be the dumbest move ever. From the sounds of the spoilers we will still have to put up with vamplena. Never thought I’d say this but if I missed tonights or any of season 4 episodes it wouldn’t bother me. And I’ve been watching this show since season 1 episode 1.

TP

Posted at 4:09 PM on March 28, 2013

I think Katherine may die. She died in the books and I think Elena will be the one to kill her w/ Rebekah’s help.

kasia

Posted at 3:25 PM on March 28, 2013

Uwielbiam Stefana chciała bym by był z Eleną

me

Posted at 12:58 PM on March 28, 2013

I HOPE THAT THEY ARE NOT KILLING KATHERINE………………..YET…MAYBE in the last season

Madz

Posted at 12:21 PM on March 28, 2013

whatever.. just Damon should be safe. I am lookin forward for Elijah. As far as things are fine with Damon.. I am fine with TVD. I really hope someone ll snap Kat’s neck. She killed Jeremy. I liked him.

Madison