‘Vampire Diaries’ Recap: The Cure Is Found — But Who Gets To Drink It?

Thu, March 28, 2013 9:10pm EDT by 42 Comments
Vampire Diaries Rebekah Cure
Courtesy of The CW

hannah

Posted at 12:22 PM on April 1, 2013

ooo maybe if a werewolf bit elena it would cause her to have hullusinations causing her humanity to be turned back on, then of course they save her with klaus’ blood and if they choose, give her the cure.

katie

Posted at 12:13 PM on April 1, 2013

lol what did damon and stefan think would happen when they try to convince her haha…she turned off her humanity, she doesn’t care…not shocked it happened. but i soo hope she turns it back on..uh ohhh what if that means something happens to damon to make her fear for what may happen to him thus turning on her humanity again… hope nothing serious happens to damon! Don’t give up Damon..bring elena back!

abdullah

Posted at 2:59 AM on March 30, 2013

in my opininion the cure is going to be for elena as klaus wanted the cure for hybrids and katherine is going to give the cure to him

Keeya-Lee Ayre

Posted at 11:40 PM on March 29, 2013

I don’t understand why Damon and Stefan are trying to stop Katherine? Katherine wants to give the cure who Klaus, who wants to cure Elena to make more hybrids? So that’s a win-win…

me

Posted at 7:28 PM on March 29, 2013

i am tired of stefan. please steffy MOVE ONE.

KDavis

Posted at 7:11 PM on March 29, 2013

I’m wondering how TVD will survive when The Originals go? The triangle formula is way past its use by date. Everyone is tired with it. I can’t fathom another two seasons of Elena making eyes at both brothers again. Time to stop the recycling and fan service and have the courage to just get on with whatever the goal is. Frustratingly the show will be remembered for the fanbase that spewed hatred and ripped each other apart. Yeah nice.

anny

Posted at 4:22 PM on March 29, 2013

Ihatesilas

Earbuds

Posted at 3:39 PM on March 29, 2013

I hipe tyler comes and envies whats between caroline and klaus mwahahahah !! I want him dead .. I hate tyler never liked him. And him and caroline.. Pshhh NOOO CHEMISTRY AT ALLLL. Klaroline’s chemistry is just the strongest on top of the whole charachters of on TVD. And katerina and eliga or however u spell his name dnt look so bad together and i saw it romantic though hard to believe that katerina trusted him and what made her love him even more was also bcuz she had no1 and he gavee her a chance.. Though i have a feeling klaus will turn his back on his family and give the cure to silus or mybe just maybe it would be the first time to sacrifice himself FOR the sake of HIS siblings or family. Cant wait for the next week. And i cant choose whether its steffan’s team or Damon’s…. They both should give he the cure and just move on.. U knw like do what they owe her bcuz of what they have done and etc.. WHATT IF KATERINA TAKES THE CURR AND ELENA TURNS BACK BCUz THEIR DOUBLEGANGERS?! WHATTTTT IF AN ORIGINAL DIES AND O E OF OUR PRECIOUS CHARACHTERS DIE?! Whhattttt iff siluussss was eleennaaa the whoolee time !!!! BahahahahhaahHhhaHahhahahahaahha this is so confusing :S ?!

Lana

Posted at 1:49 PM on March 29, 2013

God I can’t believe they’re bringing Tyler back. Kill me now!!
Although I saw the promo for the next episode & saw a hot SE kiss on the horizon so maybe this show isn’t beyond saving after all

yoolgai

Posted at 11:14 AM on March 29, 2013

hmmm I def. Don’t want elena to get the cure, this is like the 1st time she actually does anything interesting …. but well, she’ll get it anyway in the end. Who deserves it most imho? Rebecca. Yes, Rebecca.

annebells

Posted at 10:57 AM on March 29, 2013

Klaroline nice! Actually, i think katherine and elena deserve the cure but there is only one doze. And i hate the new elena! I want her humanity back.

Klaroline

Posted at 10:28 AM on March 29, 2013

I love every bit of those Klaroline scenes!

whatever

Posted at 10:00 AM on March 29, 2013

To be honest that show frustrates me now, specially after they killed Jeremy and the worst part is show is still going on.
I really want Elena to get cure so that she can live in guilt forever !
Seriously everyone is becoming pathetic in TVD.

Shan

Posted at 8:25 AM on March 29, 2013

If the Salvatore Brothers want Elena to get her humanity back, can’t they have an Original compel her?? Klaus compelled Stefan before to lose it and regain it sooooo just curious since she wants to kill peeps now! Happy Easter!

Anony

Posted at 8:09 AM on April 1, 2013

exactly my thought, i mean hello, they’re the originals and hell they can compel elena whenever they want. guess its for the story’s sake to keep it interesting so they don’t do it.

Debzy4

Posted at 8:10 AM on March 29, 2013

ahmazing!.You go Care. XD ! Forwood FOREVER! Ty come back fast! . <3

Annabelle

Posted at 7:05 AM on March 29, 2013

I will be so happy if we get Tyler back!! Forwood are the best :)

mella18

Posted at 6:54 AM on March 29, 2013

i will not watch season 5 of vampire diaries and the originals too, i like this serie because of klaus and caroline relationship, but if they will be seperated in different series, it will be boring to go on watching

Leslie

Posted at 6:39 AM on March 29, 2013

Why is Tyler coming back?! Just when I thought we were finally rid of him?!
Klaroline<3
Oh & finally Stefan showed some balls in this episode, is it me or has he never been hotter?!

samid

Posted at 1:41 PM on March 29, 2013

The reviewer is WRONG. Klaus did NOT agree to let Tyler come back. Klaus didn’t need Caroline’s help. He realized the stake wasn’t really in his back but only in his head and arguing with Caroline made it go away. Caroline tried again to get Klaus to agree to let Tyler come back when Klaus asked if he and Caroline could be friends. Klaus DECLINED but when Caroline turned to walk away, Klaus told her it wasn’t like he was scouring the earth for Tyler. Meaning he isn’t gonna hunt Tyler down so he’s technically safe so long as he stays away from Klaus.

An interview with Julie Plec made it clear Tyler wasn’t coming back. She said Tyler would need to stay away from Klaus the same way Katherine needed to stay away from Klaus so as long as Klaus was hanging around, Tyler wouldn’t be coming back.

shiba shankar

Posted at 6:27 AM on March 29, 2013

i think, elena should get the cure! And Klaus should get Caroline! Elijah should be given a bigger role! He is my favourite!!!!!!

radonfinity

Posted at 5:21 AM on March 29, 2013

Reblogged this on Forever Radon..

abe is doing it?!!?

Posted at 1:17 AM on March 29, 2013

only lost boy’s drink urine.

Emily Fhe Domingo

Posted at 4:06 AM on March 29, 2013

visit GATVERcom if you want to watch vampire diaries replay for free

brittany

Posted at 11:41 PM on March 28, 2013

That’s what damon gets for turning off elena’s humanity…
And i’m glad Stefan is gonna forget elena. She repeatedly broke his heart. He needs to move on from her.

whatever

Posted at 10:02 AM on March 29, 2013

I agree with you brittany.

lottee

Posted at 11:12 PM on March 28, 2013

Great episode. Hate to say it but if Elena was staked the show would be better without her. she is so boring to watch.

me

Posted at 7:27 PM on March 29, 2013

shut up.

Anna

Posted at 9:49 PM on March 28, 2013

This was some ep. So who’s Katherine Pierce biggest love: Stefan or Elijah? I must admit I’m a little bit disappointed in Elijah, I mean, falling for Katerina? He’s such a sucker: first Klaus had him wrapped around his finger, now Katherine? Above all, again?
Still loving VampElena, the Klaroline scenes were very well played; I guess they’re slightly redeeming Klaus for the pilot.
The Salvatore brothers? Just boring and irrelevant tonight. I usually fall for their bromance but not tonight.TBH, Damon was annoyingly obnoxious and turning his back on a vampire 3.5 centuries older than him? Let’s just say that this is a mistake S1 or S2 Damon would have never done. He was just as dumb as Elijah in this ep.
The ladies stole the show: Care, Kat, Bekah, Elena rocked this ep. April 18’s episode is going to be epic.

silvia36

Posted at 10:20 AM on March 29, 2013

My gues is : Katherin will try to stole the cure again …. at the prom. In the picture and the promo I have seeing it`s not Elena !!! It`s Katherin !! ( she want to kiss Stefan i I saw how much love is there!!!! My hunch is that Katherin and Elena have made the switch in order to : Katherin get back the cure and Elena to not be forced to take it by Salvatore`s .
Elijah make his decision by Katherin …. she just used him …. and the family for him is much important. Honorable …. this is Elijah. The wish of Rebeckah is for him more powerful that the love (betrayed) for Katherin. But he must change the decision of Klaus to give the cure to Silas. The Originals are in this moment only hope to bring down Silas …. the most evil and powerfull characther on TVD. I hope they will do the right thing …..
And antoher thing ….. Elena will swich to humanity only bcs want to revenge his bhother death on Katherin …not by love …. by hate . Its a human feeling after all ….
Caroline for Klaus is the way to break the magic power of Silas over him…. My gues is Klaus will accept the deal of Caroline only if she will help him and stay with him …. and Caroline will accept this . And Calorine will go on The Original.

Amber

Posted at 9:42 PM on March 28, 2013

OMG! TVD just gets better and better!
Come on! Give us some Klaroline!

yoolgai

Posted at 5:00 PM on April 7, 2013

(oh & they should take Caroline w/ them – to the Originals I mean -, coz her character has been consistently great to watch as well. I won’t miss SteDeEl too much, but her I’d like to continue in the vampire-world)