The Real Reason Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez Met Up At Her House

Thu, March 28, 2013 8:17pm EDT by 60 Comments
Justin Bieber Selena Gomez House Meeting
SplashNews

Love22

Posted at 4:23 PM on March 29, 2013

I think that think they should get bake together and they make a good couple

Tiffany

Posted at 3:56 PM on March 29, 2013

sure cuz taking your stuff takes for about an hour. please hollywoodlife. This makes no sense ,btw a girl who lives down sel’s street saw them kissing:)

Sun

Posted at 2:42 PM on March 29, 2013

Know think… I agree with RB. It does not make any sense. there was a rumour about a secret meeting which will happen in three weeks. And here it happens. It ridiculous to believe that Justin just fly from Europe to pick up his stuff. It is a long flight and I don’t think that it was worth to fly only for that… It’s just clothes. Don’t believe everything you read. they were always very silent about their relationship… Maybe they will take it slowly without any press or fans sending death threatens .. it makes it more difficult… Think about it. They were together a long time and it is not easy to forget if you still have feelings

sibilladart

Posted at 12:18 PM on March 29, 2013

my roomate’s sister makes $67 hourly on the computer. She has been fired for 8 months but last month her paycheck was $12642 just working on the computer for a few hours. Read more on  Ask25.c­om

Kyeisha

Posted at 9:47 AM on March 29, 2013

Justin and Selena are going to bteak up again. The next thing you know there back together. Twist is calling in there relationship.

Amber City

Posted at 9:33 AM on March 29, 2013

Justin has always been a jerk..he is always going to manipulate the situation. Very dangerous guy. Ibelieve if scooter never came we may have had the largest serial killer on our hands instead

ELVIS PRESLEY

Posted at 9:04 AM on March 29, 2013

I WONDER WHAT REALEY WENT ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lana

Posted at 8:27 AM on March 29, 2013

i dont think he stayed there one hour just to take some clothes its a thing that can be finished or 20 minutes max 30 minutes not for 1 hour if he really went to take clothes but i don t think so

abo

Posted at 7:52 AM on March 29, 2013

I love justin selena to back together

AOKALANI

Posted at 10:57 AM on March 29, 2013

ME TO. HOPEFULLY THEY DO IN THE FUTURE. JUST CAN’T PICTURE JUSTIN OR SELENA DATING ANYONE ELSE. BESIDES VANESSA WAS WITH ZAC FOR FIVE YEARS. SO HOPEFULLY THEY WILL ALWAYS BE FRIENDS AS WELL AS JUSTIN AND SELENA. I JUST ADORE JUSTIN AND SELENA TOGETHER.

KK

Posted at 7:51 AM on March 29, 2013

I think Selena Gomez is like a part of Justin Bieber, Justin Bieber, wild part is that no one will like ….

BieberSwag

Posted at 4:46 AM on March 29, 2013

So they’re back or they broke up I’m a little bit confused! Can someone reply to me?

AOKALANI

Posted at 10:55 AM on March 29, 2013

NO, THERE NOT BACK TOGETHER. BUT THEY ARE FRIENDS. AND WILL ALWAYS BE FRIENDS. THEY WILL ALWAYS LOVE EACH OTHER NO MATTER WHAT. I LOVE SEEING THEM TOGETHER.

believe

Posted at 2:26 AM on March 29, 2013

Yesss ! <3

jelena

Posted at 1:54 AM on March 29, 2013

i want justin n selena to get back together.
I VERY HOPE FOR JELENA.
LOVE JELENA.

abe is doing it?!!?

Posted at 1:19 AM on March 29, 2013

stay cool, I’M UNDERWAY TO SAVE YOU FROM THIS TURD, selena!!

AOKALANI

Posted at 12:53 AM on March 29, 2013

WONDER WHAT ELSE THEY TALKED ABOUT. HOPEFULLY JUSTIN CAN VISIT SELENA ON TOUR. AND OF COURSE HER FRIENDS. TO. LIKE TAYLOR HER BEST FRIEND. I LOVE TAYLOR. SHES’ AMAZING AND UBER TALENTED. HER OTHER FRIENDS NOT SO MUCH.

tamarin

Posted at 11:59 PM on March 28, 2013

At least they being nice to stop dissing each other maybe they will get back together in the future

AOKALANI

Posted at 12:50 AM on March 29, 2013

I LOVE SEEING THEM HAPPY AND HOPEFULLY THEY CAN GET BACK TOGETHER IN THE FUTURE. AT LEAST SELENA DIDN’T PUT JUSTIN’S THINGS ON THE FRONT DOOR STEP. SHE LET HIM IN AND LET HIM GET HIS THINGS.

rb

Posted at 11:41 PM on March 28, 2013

Let’s be logical, ask yourself; why would you fly back to the states to visit for 40 hours when you’re on tour in Europe? Was it because I needed to have my car delivered to my home? I can pick up my car anytime! Was it to go to my ex’s house to pick up my cloths and things? Again that could have done back in early February when she was seen at Justin’s house getting her stuff, or it could have been done after the European tour, or she could have had it delivered to Justin’s LA hotel that he rents. Talk about not to diss each other anymore! A phone call would have taken care of that, especially when she didn’t want to have anything to do with her ex that a reliable source has stated several times! That’s a very expensive trip for any of the above. They talked for a little over an hour. So I can only speculate that they were talking a reunion. That would be the only time I would want to see my ex. LOL!!!

@rb

Posted at 4:10 AM on March 29, 2013

They must be discussing something really seriously and private. Justin didn’t bring his Lil entourage.

Kailua

Posted at 12:15 PM on March 29, 2013

I know Right.neither did she. Her girls weren’t there.

Drake

Posted at 10:56 PM on March 28, 2013

I want Justin to murder my boogina!

CandyBlank

Posted at 10:22 PM on March 28, 2013

I want them back Jelena Forever 😔

AOKALANI

Posted at 12:48 AM on March 29, 2013

SAME HERE. I LOVE JUSTIN AND SELENA TOGETHER.

ILOVEBIEBER..

Posted at 10:20 PM on March 28, 2013

I mean like I want them together. But Selena Won’t ACCEPT Him anymore.

Jelena

Posted at 9:29 PM on March 28, 2013

I mean i’m glad Selena is gonna stop dissing him but I really want them together.

AOKALANI

Posted at 12:55 AM on March 29, 2013

SAME HERE. IT WASN’T RIGHT IN THE FIRST PLACE THAT SELENA DID WHAT SHE DID IN THE FIRST PLACE. SHE SHOULD HAVE LEFT IT ALONE.

JelenaFan!

Posted at 9:03 PM on March 28, 2013

I mean like I love them being together, but It cant be just that. There should be more INFO People!!! Dang. I WANT JELENA BACK!

DanielleJean7

Posted at 9:20 PM on March 28, 2013

Me too :'(

totalstranger

Posted at 8:35 PM on March 28, 2013

Dude, don’t you think he has people for that? Do you really think he flew all the way to LA from Europe to pick up some clothes he left at her house? It’s not like he had a long break between shows. He was only home for like a day and a half. And no one said anything about him carrying anything out of her house except maybe a puppy. Sounds like you’ve been talking to fan girls who are scared to death that their boy might get back together with his ex.

lala

Posted at 9:12 PM on March 28, 2013

sound like you’re a fan of jelena, he DID get his stuff. Im laughing how there was no pics of her leaving or him getting out the van soo you can’t say anything. He didnt only go out there to get his stuff, he went out there to see his friends not just selena.

nobodyyouknow

Posted at 9:24 PM on March 28, 2013

He takes his friends with him on tour so no need to go home to see them. If she wanted to give him back his stuff, she’d have had it packed up and ready to go. It doesn’t take an hour to pick up a box of stuff from your ex. Beliebers just don’t want to admit that he wanted to spend time with Selena.

AOKALANI

Posted at 12:51 AM on March 29, 2013

I WILL ALWAYS MISS JELENA TOGETHER. ONLY TIME WILL TELL IF THOSE TWO DECIDE THAT THEY WANT TO GET BACK TOGETHER.

jasminelk

Posted at 8:32 PM on March 28, 2013

I will never believe anything this site says

AOKALANI

Posted at 2:11 PM on March 29, 2013

HALF OF THE TIME I DON’T BELIEVE IT EITHER. BESIDES EVEN CELEBS READ THE TABOLIDS THEMSELVES. WHICH I DON’T REALLY BELIEVE IT EITHER.

tori

Posted at 8:29 PM on March 28, 2013

Even though Justin is a butt hole I think he need someone to be there for him
When he feel down about hatred or whatever he need help with to help him talk things over

AOKALANI

Posted at 12:51 AM on March 29, 2013

MOST OF THE TIMES I DON’T BELIEVE A WORD THAT THEY SAY. ALL LIES AND RUMORS.