The Real Reason Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez Met Up At Her House

Thu, March 28, 2013 8:17pm EDT by 60 Comments
Justin Bieber Selena Gomez House Meeting
SplashNews

Unathi Mankanku

Posted at 5:05 PM on July 17, 2013

GUYS I thnk(#JELENA should get back together

loreta

Posted at 1:59 AM on June 23, 2013

That would be cruel to Selena if they got back together.

Twirl Girl

Posted at 7:11 PM on May 12, 2013

I love them both so much and they’re so cute together! They clearly have a lot of chemistry going on there and they’re mad about each other! Justin’s song “Nothing like us” tells me she’s the love of his life. People should just stop hating on Selena. What goes on between them is their business. And if they like each other, what’s wrong with that? Love you Jelena!

Carter j breezy

Posted at 8:15 AM on May 7, 2013

Hope justin bibs nd gomez come back 2gether again

Dado

Posted at 4:03 PM on April 26, 2013

I wish selena and jusin wont leave

Leilah

Posted at 3:27 PM on April 17, 2013

I honestly don’t think so. It didn’t work out once what makes a difference if they try again and only fail. They are better off alone.

The really one

Posted at 3:41 PM on June 11, 2013

Becuz they no wat to expect

chelsea

Posted at 2:24 PM on April 12, 2013

No they should not get back together but on the second hand they should get back together selena anytime u and justin take a picture together u guys look at each other in a loving way but ever since the break up u guys have never looked like that look I’m your biggest fan so u guys wake up from your slumber and get together

tahlisloveshim

Posted at 5:56 PM on May 10, 2013

no they should not get back together their realationship were great but not anymore they should just se other people

DERIC

Posted at 9:23 PM on April 4, 2013

I think justin drew is very smart and do prank
he made ​​this separation seem real to selena
be very famous
Recognized most and then the two get together
selena is getting quite requested after the end of namoo
but it will be really They finished
because justin said nobody badmouth of selena Seems
I think the two are together and nobody knows eh
let’s keep an eye

REMEMBER IF
they are teen
not adult

Jennifer

Posted at 3:48 PM on April 4, 2013

Are you tired of going office daily? Work at home with Google! I get paid over $87 per hour working from home with 2 kids at home. I never thought I’d be able to do it but my best friend earns over 10k a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The potential with this is endless. Here is what I’ve been doing , Fox78.cℴm

liar

Posted at 1:12 PM on April 1, 2013

I wonder who what source keeps saying these things then again Hollywoodlife could’ve made this up like all the other things they made up and Justin denied

BieberFever

Posted at 10:48 AM on April 1, 2013

She doesnt deserve him! I really love justin SO MUCH but after wat she said if he got back with her hes stupid no offense

rb

Posted at 6:58 PM on March 30, 2013

Let’s be logical, ask yourself; why would you fly back to the states to visit for 40 hours when you’re on tour in Europe? Was it because I needed to have my car delivered to my home? I can pick up my car anytime! Was it to go to my ex’s house to pick up my cloths and things? Again that could have been done back in early February when she was seen at Justin’s house getting her stuff, or it could have been done after the European tour, or she could have had it delivered to Justin’s LA hotel that he rents. Talk about not to diss each other anymore! A phone call would have taken care of that, especially when she didn’t want to have anything to do with her ex that a reliable source has stated several times! That’s a very expensive and long trip for any of the above. They talked for a little over an hour. So I can only speculate that they were talking about a reunion. That would be the only time I would want to see my ex. LOL!!!

Nicola

Posted at 8:35 AM on March 30, 2013

Oh! Please! What kind of excuse is THAT ?!? She just could of simply send him the clothes! I think theyh still feel some conection for each other!

MaryDtn9

Posted at 12:28 AM on March 30, 2013

Picking up stuff she gave back to him.

Mistie

Posted at 8:40 PM on March 29, 2013

And get rid of twistie

Mistie

Posted at 8:39 PM on March 29, 2013

She’s too mature for him…they are walking different paths now.

nyakim

Posted at 6:59 PM on March 29, 2013

i don’t think it was a great idea even though i’m a belieber i don’t like jelena thats the truth. like u said she can send him the clothes back.

Sun

Posted at 4:56 PM on March 29, 2013

Sun

Posted at 4:54 PM on March 29, 2013

Also take a look at his smile while he was performing be alright in Munich… he never smile like that after break up… Think… you don’t need to believe everything you read

3r1nd@

Posted at 8:39 AM on April 10, 2013

I think thy are not getting back together and i think selena knows the real justin! I hope they get back together becouse they look cute together!