Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez Promise To Stop Dissing Each Other

Thu, March 28, 2013 5:58pm EDT by 36 Comments
Justin Bieber Selena Gomez Diss
FameFlynet

Annabelle

Posted at 1:01 PM on April 1, 2013

Tsk, Tsk. For Selena’s sake, I will say I hope they call a truce and never get back together. She is so cute with David Henrie, though I have a feeling they would never get together, they are too much like siblings. A girl can dream though…

Sarah

Posted at 12:47 PM on April 1, 2013

I would die if Selena & Justin got back togetter! I mean he threated his nieghbor and asalted nieghbor and maybe pulled out a gun. I saw it on Good Morning America! I used to love Justin Bieber now I like Taylor Lautner!

neutralroads

Posted at 3:41 PM on March 30, 2013

Justin never dissed her. She was the one who always dissed him.

2libieberevans

Posted at 12:27 PM on March 29, 2013

jelena needs to get back together… they obviously still love each. they need to just be mature about it and try to make things really work. wihouth the drama and without the didding (especially without the dissing). really, these two made me believe in such a thing as an imperfect perfect love. they need to get back together so i can continue living my fatansy life through their actual life. go TEAMTRUELOVE

chanellove612

Posted at 7:30 PM on March 29, 2013

selena loves justin, well maybe yes justin loves her. but think again about selena….

Ariana

Posted at 11:19 AM on May 1, 2013

i think over her and i think that i would KILL her

Hanne

Posted at 8:09 AM on March 29, 2013

Justin hasn’t dissed her ONCE! she did it 1000 times

AOKALANI

Posted at 4:34 PM on March 29, 2013

SHE PROBABLY FEELS BAD FOR DOING IT. JUSTIN DOESN’T DESERVE IT. SHE HAVE TOLD HIM IM SORRY JUSTIN FOR DOING THAT. I JUST HOPE HE FORGIVES HER. AND HOPEFULLY IN THE DOWN THE ROAD THEY CAN GET BACK TOGETHER.

lisa

Posted at 9:55 AM on April 9, 2013

I know right! Hanne

KK

Posted at 7:23 AM on March 29, 2013

It seems like a good thing ,but promise comes from who ?

so

Posted at 6:32 AM on March 29, 2013

lol selenators are delusional sf . she was starting her career when she’s 7 ,only US children who like Disney knew her, now people know her as someone’s ex ,how successful she is . only attention whore was dissing ex and promoting film at the TV show

John.C

Posted at 3:30 AM on March 29, 2013

‘Kat’, agreed! These beliebers are disgusting, sick and delusional. Wasn’t he the one who tweeted his fans to ‘treat a woman like a queen’ and then a couple of weeks later told Selena to ‘not let the door hit her on the way out’? Yes we’re all humans, we make mistakes but it’s time he LEARN from his mistakes & stop thinking that he can get away with it just because he’s all superstar and rolling in money now. No wonder his fans are hypocrits. & Beliebers, don’t forget, she was already making big bucks and walking on red carpets before your idol even flew here for the first time. She’s not the one who;s an attention whore, YOU fans are. And a disgusting one too!

kat

Posted at 3:10 AM on March 29, 2013

I think its about time Selena stepped up to show those haters a piece of her mind. So many of these beliebers(not all!!) are major double standard hypocrites. Clearly he dissed her a few times on twitter indirectly and beliebers have been praising him non stop bout it.(which he then deletes..coward much?) And don’t forget, while you be hating on her, your idol’s going downhill each day with these bad reps and i wouldn’t be surprised if he’ll be the next Macaulay Culkin in a few years.

kris

Posted at 2:08 AM on March 29, 2013

who was doing the DISSING it WAS not justin

rb

Posted at 11:43 PM on March 28, 2013

Let’s be logical, ask yourself; why would you fly back to the states to visit for 40 hours when you’re on tour in Europe? Was it because I needed to have my car delivered to my home? I can pick up my car anytime! Was it to go to my ex’s house to pick up my cloths and things? Again that could have done back in early February when she was seen at Justin’s house getting her stuff, or it could have been done after the European tour, or she could have had it delivered to Justin’s LA hotel that he rents. Talk about not to diss each other anymore! A phone call would have taken care of that, especially when she didn’t want to have anything to do with her ex that a reliable source has stated several times! That’s a very expensive trip for any of the above. They talked for a little over an hour. So I can only speculate that they were talking a reunion. That would be the only time I would want to see my ex. LOL!!!

rb

Posted at 11:03 PM on March 28, 2013

” singer stopped by the former Disney star’s Calabasas home” Selena doesn’t have a Calabasas home

AOKALANI

Posted at 4:38 PM on March 29, 2013

SELENA DOESN’T LIVE IN CALABASAS. SHE LIVES IN ENCINO. HOPEFULLY DOWN THE ROAD SELENA MOVES TO A MORE PRIVATE AREA. WHERE NO CAMERAS ARE ALLOWED AT.

CandyBlank

Posted at 10:14 PM on March 28, 2013

How do you know? :( I want Jelena back 😭

totalstranger

Posted at 8:23 PM on March 28, 2013

The guy who hates to fly flew all the way back from Europe, when he could only stay for about a day and a half, and you think it was just so they could agree to play nice? They could have done that over the phone. Your “source” is full of crap as usual.

Fifty Hades of Bieber

Posted at 7:27 PM on March 28, 2013

I’ve wanted them to get back together for months but now as long as they remain “just friends” that’s cool enough for me!

rb

Posted at 7:19 PM on March 28, 2013

[Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez Promise To Stop Dissing Each Other, this is why he visited Selena] If this is true, why ask Hollwood Life? You are stating in you commentary that you have an unreliable source. Just another rumor!! They could have talked on the phone or texted each other.

BLUEJAYSGIRLFRIEND

Posted at 7:09 PM on March 28, 2013

IF YOU REALLY WANT THEM BACK TOGETHER TWEET HER AND TELL HER THAT HERE HER TWITTER ACCOUNTS DOWN BELOW

@selenagomez

@selgomez__this one her personal account.

their what is stoping you guys from doing it maybe if she know how many respect Jelena she will decide to give him another chance.,but this is a good way to start off new again.

BiebsGirlLol

Posted at 6:43 PM on March 28, 2013

I want them to get back together. Like I’m crossing my fingers right now. Theres so perfect with each other. I hope they don’t move on. I want them to stay together. <3

BLUEJAYSGIRLFRIEND

Posted at 7:04 PM on March 28, 2013

THEN TWEET HER THAT SAY THAT WHAT HOLDING YOU BACK WHAT IS HOLD YOU BACK IF YOU WANT THEM BACK TELL HER THAT OK.

LovaticAlways (@Lovatic_Maia)

Posted at 7:06 PM on March 28, 2013

NOOOO! He’s better off without her! She BRAGGED about making him CRY! He deserves WAY better.

chanellove612

Posted at 9:38 PM on March 28, 2013

yessss you r so correct!

AOKALANI

Posted at 6:28 PM on March 28, 2013

I LOVE JUSTIN AND SELENA TOGETHER. JUST HOPE THEY CAN WORK THINGS OUT BETWEEN THEM AND THEY WILL ALWAYS STAY BY EACH OTHER NO MATTER WHAT. I LOVE JUSTIN AND SELENA TOGETHER.

brittany

Posted at 6:26 PM on March 28, 2013

What do you mean ‘dissing each other’? Selena did the dissing. Justin didn’t do anything but post a pic and then get rid of it because he felt bad. He even told his team to leave her alone. So actually this was one sided. But I am glad it’s going to stop. And I’m not really a fan of either of them, but when I see girls/guys do this when all they have to do is keep it to themselves, it really bugs me.

Sydnie

Posted at 7:27 PM on March 28, 2013

amen

AOKALANI

Posted at 6:24 PM on March 28, 2013

HOPE JUSTIN AND SELENA WILL ALWAYS STAY FRIENDS NO MATTER WHAT. I LOVE JUSTIN AND SELENA TOGETHER.

LovaticAlways (@Lovatic_Maia)

Posted at 7:07 PM on March 28, 2013

She told everyone she made him cry and then laughed. Do you really think he deserves that? She needs to stay the hell away from him.

justin

Posted at 6:21 PM on March 28, 2013

was just not good to speak ill of one another
justin said he can finish his career a time
maybe the two come back after all this

Selenatorrrr

Posted at 6:17 PM on March 28, 2013

FINALLY!

Selenator number 1!!!!

Posted at 6:14 PM on March 28, 2013

finally

ELVIS PRESLEY

Posted at 6:09 PM on March 28, 2013

IT’S NOT OVER TILL IT’S OVER!!!!!!!!!!!! MORE TO COME!!!!!!!!!!!

BLUEJAYSGIRLFRIEND

Posted at 7:05 PM on March 28, 2013

WASN’T YOU THE IDOIT THAT TOLD HIM TO GO BACK TO CANADA IN A DIFFERENT ONE.