Dax Shepard & Kristen Bell’s Baby Born — Couple Welcomes Girl, Lincoln

Thu, March 28, 2013 4:11pm EST by 10 Comments
Dax Shepard & Kristen Bell Baby
SplashNews

It’s a girl for Dax and Kristen! The happy couple welcomed their first child together, and revealed her name — Lincoln Bell Shepard! Congrats to the happy couple!

The big day is finally here for Kristen Bell and Dax Shepard — they are now proud parents to a healthy baby girl! The actress, 32, gave birth to her first child on March 28, and her fiance Dax, 38, shared the exciting news on Twitter!

Lincoln Bell Shepard is here. She has mom’s beauty and dad’s obsession with breasts. Hooray!!!” the comedian tweeted on March 28.

Little Lincoln is the first child for the couple, who got engaged in 2009.

Kristen Bell Reveals Her Birth Fears On ‘Ellen’

A heavily pregnant Kristen visited Ellen Degeneres on her talk show, and said she is not looking forward to giving birth because it looks “terrifying.”

“I feel like, when I arrive at the hospital, I want a glass of whiskey, I want the epidural in my back and I want to get hit in the face with a baseball bat and wake me up when it’s over because I’ve seen the videos — and it looks terrifying.”

Kristen & Dax ‘Not Worried’ About Having Kids Out Of Wedlock

Although they are continuing their lives together as parents, the couple revealed they are not in a hurry to walk down the aisle together — and said on Larry King Live in August they were “not worried” about having kids out of wedlock.

Sounds like the couple are going to be such great parents — congrats to the happy family!

What do YOU think of the name Lincoln for a girl, HollyMoms? Are you excited for the happy couple? Let us know in the comments below!

– Christina Stiehl

More Recent Celebrity Births:

1. Amber Rose & Wiz Khalifa’s Baby Born — Couple Welcomes Little Boy
  2. Shakira & Gerard Piqué’s Baby Born — Congrats
  3. Jason Mesnick & Wife Molly Malaney Welcome Baby Girl — Congrats

Judy Williams

Posted at 11:12 AM on April 2, 2013

Just love the name and hope that all the new Mommys are happy! Love the names and the couples all seem proud Papas and Mamas! Here is to in a few years, many more children You are Blessed!!

pookerella

Posted at 10:50 AM on April 1, 2013

LOL, she shouldve named her Liberty (Bell)! :)

pookerella

Posted at 11:09 AM on April 1, 2013

Then, they could’ve called her Libby.

Lee

Posted at 10:10 PM on March 28, 2013

Was the baby premature? She spoke repeatedly about the baby being born in late Spring which would be June.

CATHRYN

Posted at 5:22 PM on March 28, 2013

A BABY GIRL SHOULD HAVE A FEMINE LITTLE NAME….LILY..EMILY..ANNIE…LINCOLN BRINGS TO MIND AN OLD MAN AND R FORMER PRESIDENT N TO THE POST ABOUT THE WOMAN WANTING TO NAME HER BABY LINCOLN…GO FOR IT.TO EACH HIS OWN.U ONLY GO THRU LIFE ONCE…NAME UR BABY WHAT U WANT.I MISSCARRIED MY ONLY SON IN 1991 AFTER 10 YEARS OF MARRIAGE.NOW IN MY FIFTYS N HAVING HAD A HYSTERECTOMY I WILL NEVER KNOW THAT JOY OF NAMING A BABY.ENJOY THE CHANCE….HUGS TO ALL NEW MOMMIES

joanne

Posted at 4:10 PM on April 19, 2013

That girl is going to hate her name..

ISABELLA

Posted at 5:11 PM on March 28, 2013

LINCOLN IS TOO. BIG N TOO OLD FOR A BABY N A NAME SHE WILL HAVE FOR ETERNITY.WHATS THE NICKNAME?? LINK???????

amber

Posted at 9:35 PM on March 28, 2013

Lin

Jenni

Posted at 4:42 PM on March 28, 2013

I am so upset! My husband I I are expecting twin girls and Lincoln was the name we have picked out for one of them (our FAVORITE name) Kristen Bell is my favorite actress so now it’s just going to look like we’re copping her because we haven’t told our family or friends the name yet.

stu