The Salvatores are ‘determined to get through to Elena,’ but not all goes according to plan. Read on for more spoilers!
Prom is supposed to be the most memorable night of a high schooler’s life, but when you’re dancing in Mystic Falls, things tend to go south quickly. Such is the case for Elena (Nina Dobrev) on the April 18 episode of The Vampire Diaries, as she “suddenly lashes out in a way no one could have predicted.” Both Damon (Ian Somerhalder) and Stefan (Paul Wesley) show up to the dance — I’ve lost track of who actually attends Mystic Falls High at this point — but “the evening begins to spiral out of control despite their efforts.”
More Spoilers From ‘The Vampire Diaries’ Season 4 Episode 19
1. Elijah (Daniel Gillies) makes a decision that “infuriates” Klaus (Joseph Morgan), then proposes a “life-changing challenge” for Rebekah (Claire Holt). Hmm… the Originals scheming together? Something tells me this will lead nicely into the backdoor spin-off, which airs the following week.
2. Elena basically ruins the prom, which doesn’t sit well with Caroline (Candice Accola) as she had “carefully laid plans for the perfect Senior Prom night.” And who does she turn to for support? Why, Klaus, of course! #KlarolineAlert
3. As for the human Band-Aid known as Matt Donovan (Zach Roerig), he also attempts to help Elena, turning to none other than Rebekah for assistance!
4. Back to Klaus for a sec, the original Original apparently “receives a message that could change everything.” Dun, dun, dun!
5. And last, but certainly not least, Bonnie (Kat Graham) “makes a terrifying discovery.”
HollywoodLifers, what do you make of these spoilers? Are you hoping for an epic Klaus-Caroline or Matt-Rebekah moment? And is it possible Elena’s lashing out could draw her closer to one of the brothers? Drop a comment with your theories and predictions below!
— Andy Swift
More Vampire Diaries on HollywoodLife.com: