Robert Pattinson Flies Home Early To Surprise Kristen Stewart — Report

Wed, March 27, 2013 12:03pm EST by 97 Comments
Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson Back Together
Fame Flynet

Rob didn’t just come back to LA after wrapping ‘The Rover’ because he had to, it turns out he couldn’t wait to see Kristen! A new report claims that he moved around al of his plans to he could race back to her.

Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart are inseparable. In Touch is reporting that Kristen had no idea that he was coming back in town!

Did Rob Really Surprise Kristen?

The insider says: “He flew home early from Australia [where he had been filming The Rover] to surprise her.” Isn’t that just so awesome? Rob was Down Under for 64 days it was because they were taking a break as we told you.

In Touch also adds that Rob told his friends that they were “taking a break.”

“Kristen seemed so happy he’s back,” the source says.

Rob & Kristen Have Romantic Dates

We told you they had their first date at Ye Rustic Inn, near their home in Los Feliz, and that they been spotted grocery shopping. Plus, on March 26 they played a round of golf!

A fan, Jeff Lewis, spotted them at his golf course, and he tweeted:

“Kristen Stewart and Rob Patterson just came to my golf course at our “super twilight” time…. What does this mean?!?” tweeted Jeff, and when a fan questioned how serious he was, he wrote “as serious as a vampire bite….”

Love it! It’s awesome they are spending so much time together.

WATCH: Kristen Stewart & Robert Pattinson Kiss at Golf Course Date

– Chloe Melas

More Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart Date News:

1. Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart Show PDA On Grocery Shopping Date
  2. Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart: How I Spent Their Date Night With Them
  3. Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart Together At Friend’s Birthday Party

fakes

Posted at 10:30 AM on March 29, 2013

They are both fakes and Robert Pattinson is weakest man (?) . If he can be called a man and plus has no morals as well to have a homewrecker as his girl friend . Thought he was a man but he is a pussy

Posted at 10:23 AM on March 29, 2013

@ Anonymous:
I also feel that maybe in a past life, they knew each other and have had more than one together. That is why, karmically, they are drawn to each other, doomed to repeat their mistakes, till they get them right.
This is what lead to Rob’s attraction to her, at Twilight,and the onscreen chemistry, is actually a karmic tie, merely playing out, for us all to see. We are very blessed to see such a private ,electric and strong connection. That is not alwways the sace, and we had gotten to see it, time and time again.
This may be a struggle and I also feel that they will never really be apart from each other, because of the deep love and feelings they have for each other. Despite the cheating, he has doubts, and that is normal in any relationship, celeb or otherwise.
Cheating destroys trust. I agree that they need to have fun, hence the golf date. They need to relax more, but it looks as if they have that covered. They are totally comfortable in each other’s presence. That is also rare, that they could be friends, lovers, co-stars, co-habitants, whatever, and it is ok.
I feel that they are soul mates, but we also have more than one soul mate.
Rob is teaching her to oversome her emotional blocks and she is teaching him to relax. Great balance, i say.
They compliment each other and he admitted, 5 years ago, that the only reason he went to the autdition, was becaus ehe was attracted to Kristen.
For a grown man to be attracted to a mere teenager, a child yet and still wait for her to grow up, tells me he is willing to go to the ends of the earth for her.
that says alot.
They will struggle, as all young lovers do, but in the end, they will be there for each other. he could have went anywhere, when he came back from Oz: London, a friend’s house ( I’m thinking Katy Perry, or Reese’s) or a friend’s couch, a hotel. But no. He chose Kristen’s home, which is also now his home.
This is no rental: the rental status tells me that this prior home was a testiment of their relationship: it is a trial run, and then when he settled into her home that was bought and paid for, not just merely a rental, then this solidified the relationship.
He is also telling his family, in a not-so-subtle way, that he has made his choices and if they do not like it, then they can take a flying leap.
He does not care, apparently, what anyone thinks of his choice to be with Kristen, and if he really does love her, then they will either struggle toether or not.
Something tells me that Rob is no quitter: he is in this for the long haul. There is an astroligical website I go to,and it said that both Rob and Kristen have strong ties to the past,and that is why they are so attracted to each other: they were meant to meet and be together. This is one that will last, if given the chance.
Peace to you, Anonymous :) Well said, in all you have written.

Anonymous

Posted at 10:12 PM on March 29, 2013

@nobody In response to your comment…“Love is both strong and delicate. It defies science, death and reason. It also defies common sense ;)
Peace to you, Anonymous :) Well said, in all you have written.” Thank you.:-) I agree with this comment. Love just IS. Did you ever see the Lost episode called The Constant? It was about love being a constant. If it waivers, love always finds a way back. Great episode. Lost was a great series. The finale was particularly moving and covers everything we are talking about here regarding relationships and reconnecting.

I liked the first Twilight movie the best and it‘s interesting because other people have said this too. Why? It was their pure energy interaction that was untainted, this new energy. From New Moon on, I felt as if things were different between them…lots of interference from other people. I liked BD1 too but in BD2, I felt as if there was a feeling that they just wanted it over with. The fight scene was the best part in BD2 in my opinion. But there was something really special about the first movie. Like Rob said in an interview, this was his favorite film too because after this film it just became “like a machine.” In the first film, there was this feeling it was just between them…that enchanting feeling you have when finally you meet your soulmate after lifetimes of not being with him or her. There is this shock and awe vibe to being in physical form again. His line, “You don’t know how long I have waited for you” may sum up their relationship in real life too.

Like it was stated in a previous article, they need more privacy and LA doesn’t give it to them. I think if they move back to London or live in Europe somewhere it will be a better environment to raise a family. Europe is definitely a different environment than LA.

I am glad Rob had the chance to clear his head and live in natural surroundings for 2 months. It’s so important to connect with nature because it transports us out of artificial environments. I always say you can hear your soul better out in the wilderness. The static and distractions from impositions and others are non-existent. Distractions and other people interfering in a relationship can definitely change your path with another soul. That’s why it was important he did this…totally disconnected. It was like a vision quest, one that can set you back on your path with clarity. The First Nations people know all about this…the vision quest. It‘s very powerful stuff.

Posted at 11:11 PM on March 29, 2013

The comment you had left is shorter that the on in my inbox, so i will address it as well. Yes, I agree that the breath of fresh Aussie air did him good, probably more good than he will know. Europe is a good country to raise kids: not alot of pressure following celebs,and i quite agree with your comment of Europe being a better place for families. Possibly why Vanessa Paradis and Johnny Depp had a far better time of being a family in Europe,than here in the States. Johnny’s problems came moreso,when he was back in the States, I think.
Yes, powerful stuff, vision quests. I know a bit about them,too.
I als know quite a bit about chakras and had to smile fully when i read your comment. I think that your comment was a bit long, for the page but ok in my inbox :) Fine for me,and alot of what you had said was very sensitive and private things, and for that,I thank HL. :)

Just bodies, I know this to be true,as well.
I also agree with the asexual viewpoint. I have heard that,as well,and now you have confirmed it :)
I also quite agree that the first Twilight, was also my favorite: there is a natrual flow to it that does not appear at all, in any of the other 4.
The feeling that Rob had indeed found his soul mate, was very apparetn onscreen to me as well. And people thought I was nuts, when I made the comment to several friends that the look in Rob’s eyes, when he said, ” You don’t know how long I’ve waited for you,” was all too real,to me as well.
The emotion injected into that, was not just acting, for the sake of the movie. The chemistry, I have said all along, is just too real, too deep and far too long, to be ” just for the movie.”
There is a reason they were chosen for this part, in this timeframe.
Had this been done a few years ago,or a year or so,later, the mark would have been missed entirely.

For two young people, their connection must have spanned lifetimes. Yes, one lifetime is but a blip on the radar screen, however, it can be a long time, when you have not met The One.
Each person in our lives is here to teach us something: a lesson we must learn in order to groe and to evolve to the Higer Chakras and the Higher good. The good and the bad. Each person is but a soul we must encounter, to learn something from,then just as quickly as they entered into our lives,they are gone, often without a trace.
I have a saying: A day,a season or a lifetime.
Some people are but a chance meeting and a fleeting time we spend learning something. Usually that lessons is learned after they leave,and the moment is gone. We learn it upon reflection.
A season: some people enter our lives to be here awhile. they are here for a few weeks or a few monthes, depending on their purpose in our lives.
And then there is the lifetime: these wondrous people are here for the long haul: the duration.
Their lessons are ongoing and they have many to teach us.

Rob is teaching Kristen not to be so needy, and clingy, and she in return is teaching him to let loose a little and to have fun, I think.
Vision quests are a powerful tool to help one see the path before them clearly. I feel that Rob has made his path known to himself and the world and maybe, just maybe, people will leave him alone, that he may find where his next step will be.
However,i do not think that is a possibility. Poor guy :(

I quite agree: they should move to Europe,and maybe start a family there. Kristen had once said in an interview,that she would certainly never tell anyone, if she had ever gotten married, had a baby
( she is too thin for anyone NOT to notice her having a baby !) or had a boyfriend. That it was none of their business.
Her polite way of saying she would not divulge anything revealing about their relationship, as it was too precious.

I have not watched Lost: I will look that up and see that episode.
On the Hugh jackman movie, I will also look that up and watch it.
But for now,l will go and not write a “book,” as i have teasingly been told I write. I thoroughly enjoy our correspondences, Anonymous. We are of a like mind, and that is rare :)

Posted at 9:04 PM on March 30, 2013

I also, felt that the first one was spot-on,and am glad that it was not just me athat felt the new few movies were a rush -job,and somewhat mechanical,in regards to Rob and kristen. The fluidity and the newness was not there.
In alot of scenes, I do not feel as if Rob was merely acting. I feel that he was too real for the mere point of acting, that he used the script to say what his heart longed to and his body, could not.
That chemistry that they have, is both powerful,rare and very odd to find, Something tells me,with great clarity and sadness,that they will not need to evolve many, if any, more times.
They are happy to be in a body on this plane and happy to be here for each other.
Their love can, has and will, withstand a seperation of distance. When two sould are that strongly connected, what is a mere planet, when they have waited a lifetime, decades, or a millenia ?
Breaking Dawn 2, was not my fave, but I have fave scenes: such as when Edward meets his baby,and he introduces Bella to the baby, and the look on his face, is raw, pure joy.
Rob is used to looking sexy,sultry and sweet, boyish and professional, but to see him smile out of pure joy, is a rare treat.

Alot of info I have recieved, on that matter, which ic of great interest to me, is on Cal Psychics.com.
As a Wicca, I have certain, ah, gifts,that enable me to “read” people and to “see” what others cannot.I feel that you,too, Anonymous, have similar,if not same, gifts.
I have “read ” Rob, and he is evolved, and very gifted.
Another, off subject, evolved man, was the late Heath Ledger. Many musicians are evolved to a higher plane that we humans,and I feel this is so, because music is the language of the soul. It speaks to a higher vibration, than energy and it is an energy of it’s own. That is why musicians have it a bit tougher than regular ,talented people.
They are more sensitive and this is why alot of musicicans are struggling and have struggled, such as those who have died of drugs. I will refrain from naming names, but look up drug -related deaths of musicians for that list ;).
Kristen will evolve, too,and i feel that Rob will patiently wait. He has waited for a lifetime…what is a few more years ?

Anonymous

Posted at 10:54 PM on March 30, 2013

@ Nobody Special….I am responding to your comments below in quotes…

“In a lot of scenes, I do not feel as if Rob was merely acting. I feel that he was too real for the mere point of acting, that he used the script to say what his heart longed to and his body, could not.”

AGREED! You could also tell from the look on Kristen’s face that his candor took her by surprise and she knew he wasn’t acting. Did you catch that too?

“That chemistry that they have, is both powerful, rare and very odd to find, Something tells me, with great clarity and sadness, that they will not need to evolve many, if any, more times.”

AGREED.

“Once we have had our meeting with our soul mate, no one else will do. We will leave someone to search, but we will search in vail. The Universe will bring them to us, if we are but patient. While waiting, we can better ourselves and improve ourselves, and make ready, for when they appear in our lives.”

AGREED. The souls know they have a contract that needs to be fulfilled. If one of them walks away, there will always be a feeling that it is not finished.

“I feel that you, too, Anonymous, have similar, if not same, gifts.”
:-)

“Many musicians are evolved to a higher plane that we humans, and I feel this is so, because music is the language of the soul. It speaks to a higher vibration, than energy and it is an energy of it’s own. That is why musicians have it a bit tougher than regular, talented people.”

AGREED. Musicians are connected to the music of the spheres …it’s clairaudience. They connect to the etheric field better than most. I would have gone into music but I had other things to learn. Done the music and dance thing many times before. I think we are drawn to what we love but sometimes, we are not meant to repeat it over and over again when it has already been mastered. Does this make sense?

Kristen will evolve, too, and i feel that Rob will patiently wait. He has waited for a lifetime…what is a few more years ?”

AGREED.:-)

guest

Posted at 11:13 AM on March 28, 2013

your are beating a dead horse with this fabrication of taking a separation. You know how the old saying goes, when you keep trying to validate a lie it just gets makes you look more stupid. No Credibility for you HL.

puss

Posted at 10:41 AM on March 28, 2013

Robert Pattinson has lost his balls and now he loves being Skank’s Doormat . Pathetic !

p

Posted at 1:39 AM on March 28, 2013

LOL… i’m still trying to figure out how this whole thing is relevant to some of you .. I know there are a lot of people that are dying to know the real truth about Rob and Kristen , but the reality is you will never know . it’s a mystery wrapped up in an enigma ., some of you should really let it go , you will make yourselves crazy trying to figure it out , even thought some of you are already “nuts” . stop trying to understand why certain people make some decisions it’s their lives after all , they are happy in it so far , isn’t time for all of us to move on ?? really guys … people should laugh more , enjoy being alive , have fun , not wallow in the mud with the crap that HL dishes out like little “piggies ” … seriously you guys are better than that.. give yourselves more credit , i’m sure some of you are intelligent people ..(there are a few exceptions)..Let’s just laugh at the ones that are still going on about “contracts”.. “PR” .. etc..If that is the case i guess Kristen’s agent and Rob’s agent have a never ending source of income to cover all of these tabloids /webloids/twitter/blogs / planting all these stories and photos ….. this is not the 50’s where studios own the actors people this is the 20th century people have what you call “FREE WILL” .Their job with summit is done , even before that they did whatever they wanted so that reasoning is out ..LIVE AND LET LIVE !!!!

Guest

Posted at 2:13 AM on March 28, 2013

@ p Follow the money. Then you’ll know if Hollywood still owns their actors and actresses. The rabbit hole is deeper than you think. It includes the media too.

Katie

Posted at 10:23 PM on March 27, 2013

HL, you people are such a bunch of lying *&%$holes.

Anonymous

Posted at 11:29 PM on March 27, 2013

@Katie @Nobody The only thing I am questioning were the photographs where they walked miles apart and Kristen looked really upset. Then all of this good stuff comes out the next day after the photos were posted. I hope they are ok and it’s not a case of fulfilling the Summit “contract” until August as it has been reported on other sites.

The other thing that could be happening is that Rob is helping Kristen break free of her emotional blocks. They both have gone through a lot in the last year…breaking down each other’s walls. It’s time to have some fun! We should all have some fun because fun dislodges emotional baggage. Laughter is the best medicine as they say.

Posted at 12:14 AM on March 28, 2013

What last pics !?!? The ones on here ?? Where are these pics. I gotta see !

Posted at 12:26 AM on March 28, 2013

Thank you, Anonymous :) I could not agree more, but two questions? Where are thse two pics ? The ones here are of her smiling , and why August ? what happens in August ? The DVD is already out so what happens in August that we do not know about ? They seem so happy in the store, golf course… what is going on that we do not know about … ?
As far as I see the emotional baggage I can understand why ROb is helping her. He seems so grounded and based in earth, while she has had some issues and his maturity should help her in alot of ways.
I have noticed a change come over Rob,though. But no one buys a woman a 40,000 necklace for no reason. That necklace, I have read the inscription, and Rob has alot of deep feelings for her. They will not just go away because she cheated,and if they do, then he is not the man I thought him to be. That commitment, $40,000 , is nothing to take lightly. I really feel he really,deeply,truly loves her. But I am confused on a few issues: He stated he cannot understand why people cheat, then he went back to her. Makes no sense.
Why stay with her if there is no reason to be there, contracually ? I tell you this, no amount of contract would ever make me stay with someone who cheated, and no contract would ever dictate my personal life. Business and my personal life are two totally seperate items that no amount of business would ever enter into. I do not understand why Rob and Kristen never did say the same thing ??
I am glad that they are doing their own thing and since he is living with her, and yes, he could have gone anywhere else to stay, then he is making a statement to the world,that he loves her.
What is so important about August ?

rating

Posted at 11:56 PM on March 27, 2013

And Kristen was crying in the last pictures …….

Anonymous

Posted at 12:08 AM on March 28, 2013

Yep…I noticed that too so this is why I am not totally sold on this latest “good news.” It looks like they got caught off guard and the PR team went into action.

Anonymous

Posted at 1:58 AM on March 28, 2013

@Nobody the pics on robstendaily.org..3 pages of them…she looked really sad and he looked indifferent.

Regarding the necklace, I agree that no one spends that kind of money on someone they don’t love. I just think they need to have fun more and they are locked up in their home due to the paps.
It must be a lot of pressure on them.

Life is about choices. One choice leads to another and another. The next thing you know, you’ve gone down a path in life that you never really did want. I am just talking generally here.

A career is not going to hold your hand when you are sick or dying for that matter. But I do think that they would be there for each other if this were the case. This is a true test of a relationship. You find out what you’re made of during tough times and you find out what your partner and others are made of too. More importantly you find out who they claimed to be isn’t necessarily so. It’s an eye opener. A lot of us have been through it at some point in our lives.

I am not really into following celebs but I do care about these 2 so I am going to advise not to believe everything you read and to pray for them..that they work through their issues to find harmony and common ground. What I sense from Kristen is that she just wants to be loved for who she is and why is it such a struggle?

I agree that they wouldn’t still be drawn to each other if there wasn’t that thread of deep love there. They just have to figure out the code as to WHY it is such a struggle. Maybe a past life regression would help. This type of therapy has been clinically documented now with some amazing results.

It will all work out in the end because wait for it…LOVE NEVER DIES but grows stronger even through conflict.

Anonymous

Posted at 2:04 AM on March 28, 2013

@Nobody I read that August was the deadline they could end their relationship..3 month cushion built in just in case. Lots of money involved. They want to sell all the DVDs apparently. Who knows if it’s true. Only they know the truth. There is so much crap written about them no wonder why they can’t go anywhere..so much attention put on them. Read my longer note below.

Posted at 2:16 AM on March 28, 2013

I did read your longer comment, and I agree.
They have to have some thread ,and i think, as strong as it is, that it goes way beyond just this lifetime. They were meant to be together for Twilight. No one places that amount of time and feels drawn to someone just for a few movies. There is chemistry there that I ahve never seen before with movie couples. It is rare and powerful. Pray ? Yes,i do, for them. Alot of pressure,yes. Poor kids and to think they have weathered all this at a young age, exceedingly well.
I do believe that love never dies : it goes on and defies death.
I also believe that even if they do end their relationship, we will never know.
Why ? They can remain close friends and no one will be the wiser. Pics will be taken of them smiling, laughing, whatever.
People will make of them,what they will.
I will comment later on in the day, when i have had an oppertunity to re-read all that you have had to say :).
Peace out for now.

Samuelle 40

Posted at 8:59 PM on March 27, 2013

Hecame home early because he was lonely without Kristen he missed her .Get over it you people he was working and she stayed at home no trial separation just working away just like normal people who have to leave home for work and who look forward to going home.Kristen probably knew he was on his way can’t believe he managed to arrive with no paps around that must be a first.

TRACY123

Posted at 7:52 PM on March 28, 2013

To Samuelle 40, yeah, who ever got Rob thru LAX without the paps onto him should be hired by the CIA, they did a bang up job. But I’m thinking maybe he didn’t land at LAX??? On an old video on Robsten Dreams, Rob says sometimes you loose your love and you have to fight to get it back!!!

guest

Posted at 7:42 PM on March 27, 2013

Tell It, “Grow THEF#CK UP!!! Tots agree with you!

nonstens rule

Posted at 7:22 PM on March 27, 2013

Only reason he returned early was to surprise her and see who the heck she was screwing around with! Can’t blame him.

RobStenForever

Posted at 5:47 PM on March 27, 2013

How sweet *-*

Dela

Posted at 5:47 PM on March 27, 2013

Enough with the bashing of Kristen. I would like to see equal time given to Sanders.you do seem to forget he was involved. This pervert seduced a young girl old enoughto be his daughter. Being twice her age you would think that he had more sense . He never gave his family or marriage one thought through this entire episode did he? Such a loving husband and father we have here. Not to say the mother is much better, posing nude for all the world to see. How many of you have parents that would do that? They are pure trash. Give Kristen a break it’s old news and she has tried so hard to make amends for her action. Rob forgave, why not you? If you dislike her so much ,then move on and find someone else. Remember it’s ” human to er but Devine to forgive”. None of us are perfect and yes we do learn from our mistakes. God bless the both!

TRACY123

Posted at 6:00 PM on March 27, 2013

To Dela, Bravo!

GROW THEF#CK UP!!

Posted at 7:20 PM on March 27, 2013

Dela and tracy you are STUPID!!! Kristen is more socialy responsible people looked up to her and idolised her relationship with rob thats why. Yes rupert is an @$$ hole and is to blame for cheating on his wife and hurting his family BUT HE IS NOT TO BLAME FOR HER INVOLVEMENT IN THIS SHE IS NOT A CHILD WHO WAS TAKEN ADVANTAGE OF RUPERT DID NOT PUT A GUN TO HER HEAD kristen lied to rob that day she drove herself in her minicooper and wore shades and cap WICH IS ROBS BY THE WAY to meet and kiss rupert so it WAS NOT A MISTAKE kristen did not trip and fall into ruppies arms and lips now THAT WOULD BE A MISTAKE. She dissapointed a lot of people and lost respect ftom people who know how it feels to have a marriage break down so publicly because a man went for the younger woman and the woman was so SELFISH she couldnt say NO!!! STOP YOUR TYPICAL KRISTEN FAN MENTALITY AND COME BACK TO REALITY…

Sa

Posted at 4:00 PM on March 27, 2013

la gente habla como si nunca se hubiesen equivocado déjelos si el la perdono porque los demás tienen que negarle el perdón. Profecionalmente son muy buenos los dos y bien por ellos… genial

Crizomar DaSilva

Posted at 3:35 PM on March 27, 2013

shut up NL dont try to get in our side now, go away

retarded much?

Posted at 7:29 PM on March 27, 2013

Crizomarrrr…(sigh) WHO THE F#CK IS NL?

HA

Posted at 3:12 PM on March 27, 2013

Came back to a unfaithful girlfriend. Rob, get your head out of her butt and move on. she already showed you that she’s unfailthful, what more do you need.

Crizomar DaSilva

Posted at 3:32 PM on March 27, 2013

he need for you to shut up HAHAHAHHA

Posted at 8:51 PM on March 27, 2013

@ HA : Maybe he is a fool for love ???
;/

Anonymous

Posted at 9:14 PM on March 27, 2013

@Nobody If love is so powerful that it survives life and death, then why not conflict too!?

Posted at 9:43 PM on March 27, 2013

@ Anonymous: I agree: theirs did :)

JEN

Posted at 2:55 PM on March 27, 2013

Jeez HL make up your mind and stop printing fiction stories cause that’s all they are

Laura

Posted at 2:54 PM on March 27, 2013

I´m happy because they are happy ! ♥

nikki150

Posted at 2:13 PM on March 27, 2013

And you are reporting this now? He’s been home for weeks!

Posted at 6:20 PM on March 27, 2013

@ Nikki150: IKR ?!? I had to lol at your comment :)

DB

Posted at 1:52 PM on March 27, 2013

What rubbish. He finished his filming, attended the wrap party and came home. Stop trying to make this some epic love story, Kristen cheating with her married director last July put an end to that fantasy.

Woody88

Posted at 4:23 PM on March 27, 2013

@DB – This is a feel good story that perhaps has no particular basis. The question you have to ask yourself is why you are so interested in perpetuating a feel bad version of what happened last summer. In my opinion, your unforgiveness is no longer about what happened. The actual participants have made their decisions (99% of the relevant factors in those decisions we know nothing about) and moved on.

agirlfromfinland

Posted at 1:26 PM on March 27, 2013

Wait what? First you said that Robert didn’t want to come home and was stressing because he must go back to Kristen, and now you say that he didn’t cant wait to see Kristen and flied early to LA.

Debbie Malenky

Posted at 1:05 PM on March 27, 2013

I wish them both the very best!

Angie

Posted at 1:39 PM on March 27, 2013

rob is so sweet.I wish them the best!!

marilu

Posted at 1:01 PM on March 27, 2013

me gusta que esten juntos de vuelta ,al que no le gusta que no lea nada de ellos ,dejenlos en paz de una ves ,se quieren y no tienen que demostrarle nada a nadie solo a ellos mismos ,los felicito chicos sigan asi, ROBSTEN para siempre.

abe is doing it?!!?

Posted at 12:29 PM on March 27, 2013

he come & she went sick.
……….how come?

Posted at 12:16 PM on March 27, 2013

Awww, how sweet. They really ARE in love. I wish them well.

Uh

Posted at 12:16 PM on March 27, 2013

Did he fly home early to surprise her, or to catch her in the act of cheating again?

Lisa

Posted at 12:43 PM on March 27, 2013

Get over it already…they sure did. You’re beating a dead horse. They’re together and happy.

Dana

Posted at 3:43 PM on March 27, 2013

NO HE FLEW HOME WITHOUT LETTING HER KNOW BECAUSE HE MISSED HER AND WANTED TO SUPRISE HER THAT SIMPLE. STOP TRYING TO MAKE SOMETHING OUT OF NOTHING. IF HE DIDNT TRUST HER HE WOULDNT BE WITH HER NO MATTER HOW MUCH HE LOVED HER. SO LET IT GO MOVE ON ROB AND KRISTEN HAVE.THEY ARE HAPPY ITS NOBODIES BUSINESS BUT THEIR OWN.

Margorette

Posted at 12:15 PM on March 27, 2013

Fore!!!!!!

Fran

Posted at 2:57 PM on March 27, 2013

The grammar in this article is even more atrocious than the poor repoting of this story. (Which is frankly hard to believe!)

With so many people looking for jobs it is quite sad to read such a shoddy article. Surely there are qualified editors on your staff who could have cleaned this piece up before you shot it into cyber space?

Fran

Posted at 2:59 PM on March 27, 2013

Sorry…REPORTING. Yeah pot/kettle I know, but then I am not the one getting a paycheck from HL.

Posted at 6:33 PM on March 27, 2013

* giggles* @ Fran: I caught that after I re-read it on your comment. Oooops… we are both guilty of this… :(
lol . You rock, Fran, glad to see you are human and caught your mistake before I did… I overlooked the no “R” and thought ” Huh ? What is she going on about… ? Pot/ kettle ? Then I re-read it and had to giggle… :) It’s all good, I am still waking up after a nap.

Posted at 6:26 PM on March 27, 2013

@ Fran: I know, and i read any article and have begun to proofread it before I digest anything else written. As a writer of fiction/ erotica and porn, it has become second nature to proofread anthing I read online.
To answer your comment: IKR !?! You’d think so, huh ?

GINGER

Posted at 7:27 PM on March 27, 2013

@fran thats funny speaking of “shoddy” you ment shaddy right? This happens when you read too much into hl stories.LOL!!!

Posted at 6:49 PM on March 27, 2013

“hate it ” ?!?
Yes, someone is not the only one here that mis-types something,.I tried to correct it, but had pushed “post comment” before I did. My bad :/

$LOW

Posted at 7:35 PM on March 27, 2013

@nobody special why dont you SHUT UUUUP??? Did you NOT say you are leaving HL once when you were still kristen evil twin or what ever? Your comments give me a HEADACHE you are sooooo confused. TELL ME WHAT DO YOU WANT???

Posted at 8:31 PM on March 27, 2013

@ $low: yes I was also Kristen’s Evil Twin. And this affects you, how?

$LOW

Posted at 2:35 AM on March 28, 2013

You must be stark on STUPID I said YOUR COMMENTS GIVE ME A HEADACHE!!! Thats how I am affected, you have been playing this game for too long the real truth about you is you are a pathetic ROBSTEN but you are too much of a coward to take the heat for it. GROW SOME BALLS!!!!

Posted at 2:55 AM on March 28, 2013

@ $low:
Hmmm, you sound familiar.
I have grown some balls. Who I “am” is none of your concern. If anything I support love.
I support truth.
I do not, however, support what you say about me, but each is entitled to their own truth, however wrong it may be.
I am a Rob fan. I like his work and since I do not know him as a person, I cannot say one way or the other.