Robert Pattinson Flies Home Early To Surprise Kristen Stewart — Report

Wed, March 27, 2013 12:03pm EDT by 97 Comments
Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson Back Together
Fame Flynet

Rob didn’t just come back to LA after wrapping ‘The Rover’ because he had to, it turns out he couldn’t wait to see Kristen! A new report claims that he moved around al of his plans to he could race back to her.

Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart are inseparable. In Touch is reporting that Kristen had no idea that he was coming back in town!

Did Rob Really Surprise Kristen?

The insider says: “He flew home early from Australia [where he had been filming The Rover] to surprise her.” Isn’t that just so awesome? Rob was Down Under for 64 days it was because they were taking a break as we told you.

In Touch also adds that Rob told his friends that they were “taking a break.”

“Kristen seemed so happy he’s back,” the source says.

Rob & Kristen Have Romantic Dates

We told you they had their first date at Ye Rustic Inn, near their home in Los Feliz, and that they been spotted grocery shopping. Plus, on March 26 they played a round of golf!

A fan, Jeff Lewis, spotted them at his golf course, and he tweeted:

“Kristen Stewart and Rob Patterson just came to my golf course at our “super twilight” time…. What does this mean?!?” tweeted Jeff, and when a fan questioned how serious he was, he wrote “as serious as a vampire bite….”

Love it! It’s awesome they are spending so much time together.

WATCH: Kristen Stewart & Robert Pattinson Kiss at Golf Course Date

– Chloe Melas

More Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart Date News:

1. Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart Show PDA On Grocery Shopping Date
  2. Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart: How I Spent Their Date Night With Them
  3. Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart Together At Friend’s Birthday Party

emma rex

Posted at 7:42 PM on April 5, 2013

Are you tired of going office daily? Earn 10 to 50$/hr working from home with Google! I’ve made $64,000 so far this year working online and I’m a full time student. I’ve made such great money. It’s really user friendly and I’m just so happy that I found out about it. Here is what I do, Fox78.cℴm

Posted at 11:41 AM on April 1, 2013

To Everyone at HL AND reading this ; HAPPY APRIL FOOL’S DAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Susy

Posted at 2:28 PM on April 1, 2013

@Nobody special. thought you might post something funny like what you said a few days ago about Rob and Kristen bashing each other with golf clubs. :) My husband posted on facebook that he won the lotto but nobody believed him. People are getting so cynical. Happy April Fools Day to you too.

Posted at 6:32 PM on April 1, 2013

@ Susy : * grinning like a fool *
The day is not over, yet :)
mwuahahahahah :)

Susy

Posted at 10:14 AM on April 1, 2013

To Nobody Special: Can’t remember where you posted it but your Rob and Kristen in the nursing home story was hilarious. The visual image of this kept popping into my mind yesterday and made me laugh many times. Laughter must produce positive brain chemicals because I was in a good mood all day. Thanks for the humor. Laughter really is is the best medicine.

Posted at 11:38 AM on April 1, 2013

@ Susy :)
You are quite welcome, and yes, laughter really is the best medicine. Glad I can make you ,and anyone else, laugh. Laughter is a gift from the Universe. It is the lyrical music of the heart.

Margaret

Posted at 12:27 AM on April 1, 2013

Id love to meet this freind who said they were taking a break if they were he wouldnt be running back hed come back and theyd arrange a night out YOU DONT tell a girl that and shes sitting waiting like a fool and say what you will Kristen may have acted foolish with RS but she aint a fool

Posted at 6:26 PM on April 1, 2013

@ Margaret: She must have been a fool: she had gotten caught in the biggest cheating scandasl since Princess Diana, and humiliated Rob, on a worldwwide scale .
Otherwise, I concur.

Susy

Posted at 8:21 PM on March 31, 2013

To Anonymous and Nobody Special, Happy Easter and thanks for the info regarding the books. I have learned from your comments and I enjoyed reading them. We are all here to learn and help others learn as well.

Posted at 8:32 PM on March 31, 2013

You’re very welcome Susy. :-) When I find more books, I will post them k? Happy Easter to you too.

Posted at 1:09 PM on March 31, 2013

@ Anonymous: I look very foreward to reading your posts,and I had no idea you were a multiple-namer. :)
I always take inspiration wherever I can get it. :)
I have gathered alot of info on our discussions and look very foreward to anything that you post, in hopes of gaining new and wonderful enlightenment :) Maybe we can enlighten someone else, too :)
I never thought that I was anything like a philosopher. Hmmm, I always thought they have had to be really intelligent ( something I am not) to engage into a discussion on any insights other than what we already know.
Spirituality and philosophy : an enlightening and fresh combination :)
Happy Easter, Anonymous :)

Posted at 1:30 PM on March 31, 2013

Your comment is sweet. Thank you Nobody S.:-) If we all dig deep within our hearts, there is a ton of wisdom there to share. I am just open about it and so are a few others including yourself NS. I look forward to reading anything online except for the insults towards another person since we are all here to grow and learn, albeit painfully at times. It’s more important that we get there even if we have to wade through the mud of our experiences.

Happy Easter to you too NS.:-)

Susy

Posted at 12:35 PM on March 31, 2013

@ Nobody Special and Anonymous: Reading some of your posts reminds me how much I used to enjoy philosophical discussions and reading this kind of books. My local online public library does not have a philosophical category and I gave up after searching the entire book list for awhile. Can either of you recommend some tiles or authors in this category of books you found to be interesting.

Posted at 12:56 PM on March 31, 2013

@Susy…and I thought no one would bother reading our long interactions. Guess I was wrong. :-)
I will put together a list and post it some time today. Amazon.com is a great place to browse. Other readers’ opinions on Amazon are usually an indication that a universal message has been received esp. when it gets 5 stars. I would browse there Susy and just type in philosophical and metaphysical books. Happy Easter Susy.:-) Glad you got something out of our interactions. This site needs some inspirational writers! I have posted under 3 names here just to spread the inspiration around a bit more.:-)

Posted at 1:16 PM on March 31, 2013

@ Susy : I,too, enjoy reading your posts, and I love any and all philosophical /spiritual discussions.
I agree that the strongest souls do take on a life wrought with hardships: it enables them to grow and to strengthen their ties to the Universe.
Rob and Kristen are two such souls.
In Twilight, when edward says ” You do not know how long I have waited for you,” I believe was right on the nose.
I also believe, that Kristen was suprised at Rob’s candor ( that comment was posted in a message to me, from Anonymous, and thus I quote him/her.)
I think she was taken aback at his deep love for her and that fact he has decided she was his, period. She was not mature enough back then,to know what he was talking about, but over time,I am sure he made himself known to her soul,and she,to his.

Posted at 1:33 PM on March 31, 2013

@Nobody…Totally agree with what you have written here and thanks for quoting me.:-) By the way, I am a “her.”

Posted at 3:18 PM on March 31, 2013

@ Anonymous: Once again, you have given me food for thought. The quote, about strongest at broken: Could not be truer. Rob and Kristen, Broken once, stronger now. Once again, your words, Anymous, ring true :)

Posted at 2:35 PM on March 31, 2013

Quote of the day: “The world breaks us all. Afterward, some are stronger at the broken places.” ~ Ernest Hemingway, Farewell To Arms

Posted at 2:51 PM on March 31, 2013

@Nobody & Susy: I didn’t finish my sentence…what I meant by the word “Grace”….Grace is the state of forgiveness which is what Richard Rohr implies in the video.

Posted at 8:26 PM on March 30, 2013

What “sensitive” subject are you refering to? ya lost me. :/
I was referring to the subject of souls, metaphysical things that alot of people would not, nor could not, grasp. :)
You had gotten it right from the get-go.
The public fight that these two men are having, I commend them for bringing it to the fore. Not alot of celebs would do that :(

Posted at 8:45 PM on March 30, 2013

@NS The hockey players.

Posted at 9:12 PM on March 30, 2013

@ Anonymous: gotcha.

There is a saying I have posted to my wall: “An invisible thread connects those who are destined to meet, regardless of time, place or circumstance. The thread may stretch ( in this case, Rob working away from Kristen) or tangle ( the scandal) , but it will never break. May we be open to each thread that comes into our lives,the golden ones,and the coarse ones, and may we weave them into a brilliant and beautiful life tapestry.”

This describes Rob and Kristen to a “T”, don’t you think ?

Posted at 10:38 PM on March 30, 2013

@Nobody Special Yes I agree with you wholeheartedly. :-) Listen to the words in Pink’s new song Just Give me a Reason….It’s #1 on itunes. The CD is The Truth About Love. So happy for Pink. She deserves to be on top of the charts again. What a feisty powerful musician.

Joyce Delgado

Posted at 8:05 AM on March 30, 2013

ALL THIS CHEATING STORY IS ALL A SET UP TO MAKE MONEY OFF ROBERT AND kRISTEN. ALL YOU ROBERT FANS ARE THE ONE, ROBERT AND KRISTEN HAVE ALWAYS BEEN TOGETHER, WHEN THEY MOVE OUT THE SMALL HOUSE ON AUGUST 2012. AND MOVED IN A BIGGER ONE IN AUG 2012 IN THE SAME NEIGHBORHOOD, THEY ARE BUYING A HOUSE IN LONDON. THEY ARE [ MARRIED CONFIRMED OF ROBERT PATTINSON AND KRISTEN KRISTEN\\F ROBERT SAW THE EVIDENCE,HE KNOW THAT THEY FRAME HER. HE KNOW THE TRUTH,

fakes

Posted at 12:27 AM on March 30, 2013

Robert Pattinson is a wimp , and a fake and his selfesteem is so low that he has a cheater and a homewrecker for a gf.

Posted at 11:34 PM on March 29, 2013

@ Anonymous: the comment had shown up fully, when i posted mine, but when i had first clicked on it, your coment was cut off. No worries: I had answered most. I agree, that when you meet your soul mate, The One whom you’ve waited for, for a whole lifetime ,of more, they are like a crystal drink of pure spring water, a joy to your soul that defies the laws of time, gravity and common knowledge. A deeper understanding takes place between two people that no one else can share, no one else can threaten or enter into.
i know this is real: I have seen it with other pepole and in my own life.
I fully agree with you on your comment about many choices and finally going down a path we did not want to do.So many people die from the one bad choice or repitive bad ones thay have made.
You mentioned Hugh Jackman.
I have a favorite movie of his, and it is not the Fountain, but one with Meg Ryan. Love just IS, you are correct.

Your soul speaks to you when the clutter of the day is nowhere around.
Your soul can get drowned out as machines take over in your personal space. When one meditates,the soul then speaks.
Meditating is in many forms and you are correct: nature speaks to us when the phosphoric atmosphere is nowhere nearby.

I agree with you on alot of points and as it is getting late,I will write to you again.

Posted at 11:38 PM on March 29, 2013

@OK Nobody Special. < shortest line I have ever written. lol

Posted at 12:01 AM on March 30, 2013

@Nobody Special …regarding the “sensitive” topic I spoke of…it is out in the open and a very public fight in Canada where these two fine men live. I was just making a point that something that personal and private can be turned around into a public victory. :-) It takes a lot of courage to do this. Plus, a lot of alcohol and drug abuse victims are also other types of abuse victims and they are masking it with drugs and alcohol.

I admire actors and actresses that bring causes to the forefront with their fine performances in particular roles.

Posted at 8:21 PM on March 30, 2013

Lol, shortest line you have ever written ,yes, it is true :) haha :)
You’re slackin’, my friend :) lol

Posted at 6:06 PM on March 29, 2013

@ Susy : well said. and on the soul thing, you are correct. I think that on many levels, their souls have evolved over lifetimes. And in that regard,i am indeed, envious.

Posted at 8:29 PM on March 29, 2013

@ Nobody I am sure it wasn’t without a lot of pain so it’s best not to be envious.:-)

Posted at 9:13 PM on March 29, 2013

I am sure it has been with alot of pain. No soul’s evolving is ever pain-free.
But I envy the beautiful soul,that has Rob’s heart.
Although i am thoroughly disgusted that they may be bi, i realize that most souls realize that the outer body is only a casing for the soul.
I have thought long about this: I think that they have been together many lifetimes, Anonymous.
Their souls have came through much struggle and pain,and even although i am not envious of them,that, I am envious of the strong love they have for each other. The tenderness that graces their eyes whenever they look at each other, or the light in his smile when he smiles at her. A lucky and well-loved woman, to be sure.
I envy her,that. :)

Posted at 9:30 PM on March 29, 2013

@Nobody…re your post March 29 @9:13 pm…don’t be disgusted about them being “bi”…they are just bodies. Some believe that when you are asexual, you no longer need a relationship to evolve. That’s one step beyond bi. It means you are living in the higher chakras. If you ever get a chance, rent the movie The Fountain with Hugh Jackman and Rachel Weiss. You will understand. After you watch the film, post about it ok? We will talk about the tattoos on his arm and what they mean.

My connection a few years back when I met him…the first thing he did was give me that movie. Let me put it this way, the movie triggered something in both of us. Sadly, it was not meant to be this life but that’s ok. One lifetime is just a blip on a radar screen. We will meet again under better circumstances.

In the first movie Twilight when Edward said to Bella..“You don’t know how long I have waited for you.” The look in his eyes was just too real. So maybe they haven’t been together for a while and this is why he can’t let her go regardless of what other people say. :-) Makes sense doesn’t it?

Posted at 6:05 PM on March 29, 2013

@ fakes, that is harsh, but on some points, true. I have been wondering about why Rob would take back someone who cheated, when he himself, said he did not understand why people cheated ?
confusing,to say the least … :/
Since they are both bi,I am confuzzeled. Oh well, not my problem…

Susy

Posted at 2:40 PM on March 29, 2013

In my opinion Robert and Kristen’s relationship is nobody’s business except theirs and I do not judge them. Regardless I find many of your comments about relationships very interesting. Most relationships have their ups and downs. It’s usually not one problem or one incident of inappropriate behavior that causes most relationships to break up. The majority of couples who love each other try to improve their behavior and solve their problems. If the inappropriate behavior continues or their problems can’t be solved this is when many couples decide to end their relationship. I believe the philosophy that we are here on earth to learn the lessons we need to learn to make our souls complete. I’ve read that the strongest souls often choose the most difficult lives because we learn more from adversity.

asdfgh

Posted at 12:50 PM on March 29, 2013

Stop judging them…. You don’t know the whole story behind it :)