Kim Kardashian Accidentally Reveals Spanx In Tight Leather Dress

Wed, March 27, 2013 7:53am EDT by 26 Comments
Kim Kardashian Spanx
SplashNews

Janet

Posted at 5:57 PM on April 2, 2013

Are you tired of going office daily? Earn 50$ per hour working from home with Google! I’ve made $64,000 so far this year working online and I’m a full time student. I’ve made such great money. It’s really user friendly and I’m just so happy that I found out about it. Here is what I do, Google.fab17.cℴm

Offended

Posted at 1:58 AM on March 31, 2013

Wearing spanx has nothing to do with the tightness of clothes or being overweight. I’m a very active (my short run days are five miles at an 8:30 pace) business professional, and I use spanx almost daily in order to hide underwear lines.
The alternative is to wear a thong, which I refuse to do. In addition to it being uncomfortable to have a piece of floss lodged between my cheeks, it’s also completely inappropriate in a business environment to leave your rear end to be that visible.

People of all walks of life use spanx, and not for reasons you’ve implied in this article. Perhaps instead of shaming her for the use of a very common undergarment (seriously, why don’t you get on her case for wearing a bra while you’re at it?), you should focus on what your real problem with her … her attire and her size.

Laulau

Posted at 3:12 PM on March 28, 2013

Pregnancy spanx ever heard of them!! well they are Awesome for an expecting mother!! Leave her be, she beautiful and pregnant. Next people will be harping she isn’t losing the baby weight fast enough!!

JJ

Posted at 12:17 AM on March 28, 2013

If she doesn’t grow up soon and start wearing looser clothing, that baby is going to come out oxygen deprived. On the upside, it will fit right in with the K-clan!

jessica

Posted at 4:16 PM on March 27, 2013

just leave her alone. if that the way she wants to dress then let her. i never wore materity clothes when i was prego. i was wearing size 9 pants for 10 months. and it never felt tight. so let her wear her dresses and tight clothes.

Gina

Posted at 1:33 PM on March 28, 2013

Jessica – were you also wearing tight spanx under your clothes when you were pregnant. Common sense will tell you that a tight girdle around a pregnant stomach is a dumb idea.

lindageorgeheal (@lindageorgeheal)

Posted at 3:38 AM on March 29, 2013

The baby needs to move, kick, punch and turn all the way around…..absolutely frightening!!!! The brain should be developing now. It is like putting the baby in a straight jacket. I really did not think Kim was as dumb as people say. I was wrong. OMG!!!! It is all about Kim….no consideration for the baby. How about happy baby happy mommy + healthy baby happy mommy. Kim does not have the maturity to be a Mom. I thought the baby would draw her out of herself. She is more self absorbed than ever and seems completely unaware of the precious life growing inside of her. Unborn baby neglect and abuse….so so sad.

Offended

Posted at 2:00 AM on March 31, 2013

Spanx are not a girdle, nor are they necessarily tight if you buy them size appropriately. They are simply smoothers. It’s no different than wearing a pair of hose.

LaLa

Posted at 1:02 PM on March 27, 2013

I meant small lines in the previews.

LaLa

Posted at 1:00 PM on March 27, 2013

Ahhh hell. I wanted to watch Temptation too! Spoler alert for sure but thanks for the heads up. I’ll wait til somebody rents it and I can join their movie night. The director shoud have told her to act natural being that she CAN’T act while acting BUT can sure as hell act when it’s her life portrayed to the world. Same lines in the prevews and she’s horrible. *slaps forehead*

zyggie

Posted at 12:37 PM on March 27, 2013

And she wonders why people are talking about her and the way she dresses. Kim is more concerned about being in style rather than comfort. She should be as happy with showing off her belly if she is so in love with KWest and. It’s coming across to the public as another stunt to get attention. Any means necessary. for KWest I hope this woman really is in love with him and not using him for attention and $$$$. And she always wanted to one up her sister Khloe by having a baby, I hope she did this for the right reasons. We as fans do not have to live her life. I hope she is really happy!

Compton Cutie

Posted at 12:15 PM on March 27, 2013

FYI…sometimes things can appear to be tight, but might not be.Also they have spanx special made for women that are pregnant. Whn I was wit child and having pains under my stomach my doc have me some spanx looking under garments wit a thing to put under my belly to help support the baby.Wit that been said Jus because their trekking us the girl clothes is TIGHT doesn’t mean they are. I’m sure don’t nobody wasn’t the best for KK baby like she does.So I’m sure she’s not about to do anything to harm her own baby. I think ppl should Jus give her a break already! Put yourself in her shoes, if thus was u would u want ppl telling u what to wear, what to do, what not to do,etc.. IJS

Karinis :)

Posted at 11:41 AM on March 27, 2013

Wearing tight clothes may be uncomfortable for Kim, but it’s not harmful for the baby. The baby is inside the amniotic sac, which protects him/her…so leave Kim alone. I’m not a fan of her, but it’s her life, her body, she does/wears whatever she wants. :/

Natalie

Posted at 11:28 AM on March 27, 2013

Oh no! Call the police! Indecent spanx exposure while walking up some steps! Be for real.

justsaying

Posted at 10:58 AM on March 27, 2013

Where is the father Kanye West? Has anyone seen them together lately? Her body, her right to wear what makes HER HAPPY! You guys must be working at MacDonald, Wal-Mart, Target or whatever to be so damn hateful, get a life and live and let live!

Kiks

Posted at 10:55 AM on March 27, 2013

Eew

ANNOYMOUS

Posted at 10:36 AM on March 27, 2013

I CANNOT BELIEVE HOW SHE DRESSES. BIG STOMACH IN FRONT AND A HUGE REAR IN BACK. WEAR LOOSER CLOTHING AND LOOK NORMAL. LIKE I SAID PENCIL TIGHT SKIRTS ARE FOR PEOPLE WHO ARE NOT PREGGERS.

Marths

Posted at 9:31 AM on March 27, 2013

Goes to show ya that she’s not the brightest bulb in the package…any decent smart woman that is pregnant knows not to wear tight any type of clothing!! It’s dangerous on soo many levels for the unborn baby!!! Stupid, stupid, stupid KK!!!!

kim get some help!!!!!

Posted at 9:25 AM on March 27, 2013

she doesn’t seems very happy to be pregnant, wearing all those tight clothes, she probably now regrets…..

mboomer

Posted at 9:23 AM on March 27, 2013

wHEN you are pregnant (and I have been) the last thing you want is tight clothes. It must be so unconfortable for the baby and her. She is an absolute nuts. Surely when she had that loose silky dress the other day she must have realized that it was comfortable!!! idiot. MB

Kim Khunt

Posted at 9:14 AM on March 27, 2013

Kim! for #$@% sake stop this B.S this is really NOT good for you or the baby. Get some nice flowing dresses and just enjoy being pregnant.

Ellie

Posted at 10:47 AM on March 28, 2013

I agree. Please dress appropriately for the unborn’s sake. God forbid should anything happen to the little baby.

Ellie

nana

Posted at 8:14 AM on March 27, 2013

She looks like the big apple

Kyle

Posted at 8:05 AM on March 27, 2013

Oh gawd….She’s wearing tight clothes and even spanx?!
I’m not hating but in fact worried…
Would that suffocate or squish her baby inside?

Misty

Posted at 8:46 AM on March 27, 2013

That is exactly what I was thinking……..poor baby….and for a Mom-to-be to be more worried about her figure instead of the health and comfort of her baby is just plain :(

jujubee

Posted at 5:06 PM on March 27, 2013

I AGREE NOT BEING JUDGEMENTAL, BUT WITH ALL THE PRESSURE SHE IS NOW MORE CONCERN ABOUT HER FIGURE OF THE WEIGHT GAIN AND HOW IT WILL BE LOST AFTERWARDS.
I MEAN SHE WORRIED ABOUT THE FACT THAT SHE COULDNT GET PREGNANT AND NOW THAT SHE , I DONT KNOW IF SHE EMBRACING IT. I TRIED TO PULL TIGHT CLOTHING AND I AM A CURVY WOMAN AND IT WAS UNCOMFORTABLE AND HIGH HEELS UNLESS THEY HAD A WEDGE ..
BUT SOMETIMES YOU GOT TO MINDFUL OF WHAT YOU ASKED FOR AND NOW THAT SHE PREGOS I KNOW SHE A HARD WORKER BUT SHE TOO WORRIED ABOUT WHAT PEOPLE THINK OR SAY , LIKE WHO CARES . EVERYONE IN THE WORLD IS NOT GOING TO LIKE YOU , WHO CARES!