Karrueche Tran: Chris Brown’s Song ‘Fine China’ Is Not About Me

Wed, March 27, 2013 9:08pm EST by 71 Comments
Karrueche Tran Chris Brown Fine China
FameFlynet

Truth

Posted at 11:20 AM on April 20, 2013

Just because “Chris says They don’t hang out” doesn’t mean they don’t. I’m sure they all have a buncha lies under their sleeves

charming

Posted at 10:45 PM on April 1, 2013

damn all i would say now is breezy just made a whole new bunch of look a like friends

jacckie

Posted at 3:57 AM on April 1, 2013

lmao oh please she doesn’t hang out with him and his friends. Rihanna would have his head on a stick. Listen to the hot 97 interview Chris just did. He clearly says they do not hang out.

NRA

Posted at 9:41 AM on April 3, 2013

That’s true but I think it’s cause Riri is insecure and she was competing with a “basic” girl. Seems like she wants to be in control & I think that Brown feels like he owes it to her ever since the beating.

BeBooski

Posted at 6:53 AM on April 4, 2013

NRA^^ What are you talking about???? Ri aint insecure, Ri has self respect and dont have to take anything from Chris like kae because she has her own money. Kae is hungry with no self esteem. Rihanna don’t play that, Chris know who to play with and who not to…Chris has always craved and love Rihanna, he stalked and wrote songs about Ri while he was with kae…

NRA

Posted at 12:26 PM on April 4, 2013

BeBooski: We all have our own perceptions about this so public situation. I personally happen to like them all. However, it is evident that money does not buy confidence. Riri is in constant need of some attention: good, bad, or ugly. Just cause she post half naked pictures of herself doesn’t make her confident. People hide behind many things. I’m not saying she’s wrong or right either. Who cares.

If you call “self respect” taking back the man that beat your a**, bit you in the face and repeatedly punched you, self respect then you need to re-read the definition. Now, I am not saying she isn’t entitled to take Brown back either but her actions don’t yell “I HAVE SELF-RESPECT”.
I also never said that Riri took Brown from Kae, there is no such thing. A person leaves because they want not because someone else has the power to do so. What I said was that “I think Riri is insecure and was competing with a basic chic”. If she was so secure then why all the names towards Kae and all the little jabs she threw at her? No SECURE woman does that.

I never mentioned $ either. Don’t we all have our own money? lol. Kae may seem hungry but I believe she earned her spot. She put up with enough crap (yes, cause she wanted to but so did Riri). At the end Kae is earning doe cause Brown gave her a push but if you were in her shoes wouldn’t you feel entitled as well? I know I would.

And of course Chris always craved Riri (any man craves anything that walks) plus she’s hot too but when you say “Chris knows who to play with.” That comment is far beyond the character he portrays to the public. He continues to be a dog and had played with both Kae & Riri. Remember Kae dated him way after his breakup with Riri and he was being spotted with Riri while still in a relationship with Kae. SO HE PLAYED THEM BOTH. :)