Justin Bieber Didn’t Threaten To Kill Neighbor — Source Says

Wed, March 27, 2013 5:24pm EDT by 19 Comments
Justin Bieber Threatens Neighbor
FameFlynet

Vanessa

Posted at 10:54 PM on August 2, 2013

I’m not a huge fan of Justin but I believe he was set up, Just like Micheal Jackson, who was set up for “feeding a kid beer”. People these days need to learn not to just care about money. So for now I’m on your side Justin

i love justin bieber words cant explain

Posted at 1:55 PM on April 25, 2013

fyi it’s bieber ok learn to spell till you comment and he and selena are back together…

Fuzzy

Posted at 11:20 PM on March 30, 2013

Those who never ever say “I wish you would die” or “I’m gonna kill you” at least once in their life, please stand up. BTW Isn,t that Milyn behind Beaver? Guess they are still “seeing” each other? At daytime too :O?

Sarah

Posted at 1:58 PM on March 30, 2013

I think he did!

rb

Posted at 11:38 AM on March 28, 2013

Belieber’s want to know JB’s neighbor home address, so they can send their love!!!

The neighbor went onto Justin’s property. The neighbor was wrong to confront anyone that may be breaking the law. He should have called the L.A. County Sheriff’s Department instead. The neighbor will lose his case, Justin should counter file against his neighbor for false report, and damages to him because of international media attention. [The neighbor has to have evidence that Justin spat at him]. [Justin’s security team already stated that there was no physical contact].

heather

Posted at 9:23 AM on March 28, 2013

he is not he would never do that i love you jb i get to se you any concert august5th

Liz

Posted at 3:55 AM on March 28, 2013

I doubt you can drive 100 mph within the confines of a gated community. The 47 year old “businessman” sounds dubious at best to me.

Bruce Demma

Posted at 6:04 AM on March 28, 2013

I agree. Sounds like a scam in the making. Like a paparazzi rushing to the hospital feigning a ‘heart attack’ after an altercation with the singer.

KK

Posted at 3:09 AM on March 28, 2013

Why Justin Bieber is angry with the neighbors ?Anything related to Selena Gomez on the right?

Sarah

Posted at 1:59 PM on March 30, 2013

Maybe KK.

neutralroads

Posted at 9:26 PM on March 27, 2013

I feel bad for him totally. He should be more careful and not get angry like this. But I still love him though…

Kailua

Posted at 7:36 PM on March 27, 2013

Poor Justin, I feel bad for him. He has gone through so much. I feel sorry for him. All the scrutiny that he has to go through. Poor Justin. Besides Justin not that stupid to do that. He can only go so far.

Monica

Posted at 7:24 PM on March 27, 2013

All i smell is rat old man that wants to make money off of aticles sold to the media because people love drama. Especially it being about Justin, it is just stupid. I feel Justin should move to his own mansion with his own space not a community like he lives in now.

tori

Posted at 6:03 PM on March 27, 2013

Oh Justin I fell bad for belibers out there having to read this I would fell ashamed

ELVIS PRESLEY

Posted at 5:56 PM on March 27, 2013

HE IS GUILTY AS ALL HELL BUT HE WILL BUY HIS WAY OUT OF IT! ONE DAY HE WON’T BE ABLE TO DO THAT! JUST LOOK AT LINSEY LOHAN! SHE HAD HER DAY IN COURT AND LOST! CARMA BABY!

Bobbysknight

Posted at 8:30 AM on March 28, 2013

Hate to break it to you it Karma not carma.

Bobbysknight

Posted at 8:31 AM on March 28, 2013

Plus it has to be his peers which mean Justin ages. and their will have to be girls on the jury to.

B. Smith

Posted at 12:29 AM on March 30, 2013

Can you prove that? Don’t believe everything you read in a tabloid.

mari