Justin Bieber: I Might Take A Break From Music After My Tour

Wed, March 27, 2013 5:51pm EDT by 37 Comments
Justin Bieber Taking Break
FameFlynet

Hannah provost

Posted at 1:09 PM on July 17, 2014

Justin BIEBER please don’t take a break your amazing singer I love u so much but if u take a break I hope u come back and sing and who cares what people say about u because your fans step up and say the truth to the person who is mean and say un truthful things about u some people say mean things to me but I just walk away and I think of my friends who said posative things to me justin BIEBER don’t take a break your fans would be sad and cry every day just for u to come back but if u need to take a break u can but please come back for your fans I wish I could see u in person I live in luskville but I go to your concert in Ottawa it was amazing last year :) love u and I hope u make the right choice and don’t let no one bother u and make u take a break cause of them than they are going to saying yes I did it and they would do it more because they know they can make u look bad and don’t let them do that I love u from the bottom of my heart I think of u every day and I hope u make the right choice :) bye hope to meet u someday I’m still believing that I could meet u one day and I hope it comes true I don’t have a lot of money to go to your concert but I try to work with my mom around the house for me to go see your concert and I know one day I will meet u hope u make the right choice for u and your fans I love u :) if u saw what I wrote justin BIEBER please come and see me because u will make my wish come true love hannah provost

umayah james

Posted at 12:24 AM on January 12, 2014

justin im saying this from the bottom of my heart dont queit singing your amazing at it in dont let no one briing you dont your sweet kind cute funny and glad to be around this is coming from me dont let people get to you belive in your heart then pick your choice im getting justin bieber tickets 2014 this is realy my first time going to a concert and i picked you from umayah to justin bieber.

Alycia Salas

Posted at 2:51 PM on January 5, 2014

Hi Justin my dream is to at least go to one of your concerts that will be amazing I adore and really want to see you perform really bad!! When will be your next tour? and please dont give up on music its meant for you!! #denver#littleton

kristina

Posted at 3:10 PM on January 3, 2014

no justin your my babe i want u i wascoming to that concertand i need to be you one less lonely girl and i wanna kiss u so bad i loved the believe movie me and this gurl were hysterical crying and i loveu so much do it firc me ill beatthe journals concert listen to me

Mikayla Rose

Posted at 12:32 AM on December 18, 2013

Justin should do what he feels is best for him. Put your fans aside, your career, everything and just reflect on you and what you need, Justin. Sometimes it’s important to just focus on ourselves.

Egi

Posted at 5:54 PM on December 9, 2013

yes he needs a little breake to have some vacations, relax, take things more easy, and restart his music career with new positive powers. For me he should have a breake, it would be good for him.
I just dont want that after this breake he leaves his career as singer :/

Sarah Cambron

Posted at 9:42 PM on November 22, 2013

No don’t take a break your fans will be sad even me I love u Justin Bieber I wouldn’t know what to do without u I LOVE YOU :(

Emmy

Posted at 11:13 AM on November 6, 2013

Take a break if u feel likes it dang dont bother him about it

Elizaa

Posted at 2:47 AM on October 31, 2013

Honestly if Justin needs to take a break then he should,Yes I would be bummed out but he’s gotta do what he’s gotta do,right?

lovely kudi

Posted at 6:31 AM on September 22, 2013

oh no why he is taking a break yaar