Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart Supporting Katy Perry After Split

Wed, March 27, 2013 2:22pm EST by 11 Comments
John Mayer Katy Perry Split
Getty, FameFlyNet

guest

Posted at 8:41 PM on April 2, 2013

People break up-Rob you can do it.

loving

Posted at 11:43 AM on March 28, 2013

Great girls, I wish them luck and success to both, Kristen and Katy deserves. Beautiful shared photos.

threshold

Posted at 2:50 AM on March 28, 2013

nobody special you are a robsten after all Slow was right I have been watching your comments, whats silly is that you constantly denied it and WHY? When your a Robsten your a Robsten its your choice but ot comes with havy consequences. THATS ALL!!!

Nobody Special

Posted at 6:55 PM on March 27, 2013

@ Woody88: once again, I agree with you. John reminds me of a man who does now know the real meaning of maturity and loyalty. He needs to grow up and realize just what gifts he has been given in this life. I wish I had 1/10th of his money: houses, cars, ect. I would be sooo much better off and then their is the talent he has. he is squandering the talent and gifts he has been given, by letting his fickleness of heart get in the way of what matters.
One day, this will all bite him in the hiney :)
Then it will be too late and HE will be singing Katy’s song of ” The One That Got Away”.
I will then clap in glee,to know that he wised up, but I seriously doubt it will be a short time. I fear that it will be awhile before he realizes his mistakes :(

slow

Posted at 7:44 PM on March 27, 2013

THERE YOU GO AGAIN WITH YOUR CONFUSION .JOHN MEYER IS EATING HIS CAREER LITERALLY EATING IT LIKE KRISTEN AND YET YOU AND WOODY ARE TOO JURY DUTY STUPID TO SEE KRISTENS WRONG ???? WHAAAAAT HYPOCRITES!!!

silly people !!

Posted at 1:09 AM on March 28, 2013

@slow ….. when people have nothing to say , they just use the Kristen Stewart card ….. It seems to me you are the one with a problem here . Sometimes it is best to just shut up and step away from the keyboards .. sweetie !

GINGER

Posted at 2:07 AM on March 28, 2013

@silly people you should practice what you preach . SWEETIE!!!!!

YEAH

Posted at 11:42 PM on April 7, 2013

JOHN IS A GOOD GUY. THE MEDIA CAN ONLY SEE EVIL IN PEOPLE. JOHN HELPS A LOT OF CHARITIES. AND IS A TRUE PERSON. HE IS NOT A HYPOCRITE

Woody88

Posted at 4:15 PM on March 27, 2013

John Mayer certainly is an amazing ladies man. It would be nice if they were on a break instead of broken up. HL is on both sides of this story which tends to mean that there is no actual information.

J. D.

Posted at 2:54 PM on March 27, 2013

I think she’s a good person , and is very loyal to her fans, which is rare. I wish her well, and John
must be an idiot!!!

Nobody Special

Posted at 6:56 PM on March 27, 2013

I agree with you, J.D , that is rare for a musician to be loyal to their fans, to the same degree that Katy has. I commend and admire her for that :)