‘Today’ Anchor Jenna Wolfe Expecting First Child With Stephanie Gosk

Wed, March 27, 2013 12:54pm EDT by 14 Comments
Jenna Wolfe Pregnant
Courtesy of NBC

baidu2

Posted at 5:41 AM on April 12, 2014

You’ve some honest ideas here. I done an investigation about the issue and discovered most peoples will trust your site.

idiots are out

Posted at 7:29 AM on March 28, 2013

A child can be raised without a father or a mother. If that parent is incompetent, abusive, neglectful or mentally ill, the child would be better off with one good parent. Anyone can create a child, but that doesn’t mean they will be a good parent. I think we need to let people make this decision on their own. Tell the child who was abused by his father that having that man in his life was the “right thing”.

Mike

Posted at 1:42 PM on June 29, 2013

Congrats to Jenna. Best to you both. I could not agree more. I begged my Mom (as a child) to get away from my abusive Father but her “Catholic religion argued against it) I vowed to not let that ever happen to my future children. We lived in fear seemingly forever. I quietly promised never to let this happen to my future family and although due to the mental scars it was difficult sometimes, I did it and have four beautiful now adult daughters and 8 1/2 wonderful grandkids, who see only love and hugs and no abuse. My views on marriage is that if two people love each other and respect life and are good role models, go for it and I believe the child is better off for it. Somewhere in the Bible I do remember that it was said, “above all the commandments Love is the greatest because without love……you can fill in the missing ending since I don’t remember the exact quote..

Love and Peace and hopes that all parents will put their Children first and make them the focal point of their lives. They choose to have them and they need to take that responsibility seriously.

Mike

Anabelle Whitepaws (@AnnaWhitepaws)

Posted at 11:27 PM on March 27, 2013

I didn’t even know she was gay ;/ congrats to the expectant moms…

HAPPY TAILS 4 YOU (@happytails_4u)

Posted at 1:13 PM on June 7, 2013

oh goodness yes. i’ve had my suspicions she was gay for awhile. i figured when she was ready to tell the world she would. but i had NO clue about stephanie at all, that was a surprise. jennifer let that baby bump hang out girl.

John Soles

Posted at 3:03 PM on March 27, 2013

Is anybody on Television straight?

HAPPY TAILS 4 YOU (@happytails_4u)

Posted at 1:14 PM on June 7, 2013

are you counting? otherwise who cares.

Anita Nazario

Posted at 1:58 PM on March 27, 2013

Congratulations to Jenna and Stephanie…a child is a gift from God regardless of how it gets to us. Please don’t let the naysayers and the people who claim to be God-fearing’s negative/horrible comments get to you. Children need LOVE from both their parents – this baby will have that.

morekare

Posted at 1:06 PM on March 27, 2013

This is not good news. An anonymous man is the baby’s father. This baby will not know its father. How very SAD. A father is necessary in the life of a child — especially in a girl’s life.

Anita Nazario

Posted at 2:00 PM on March 27, 2013

hopefully you will use this energy to work with children whose fathers have walked away from them and do not provide financial/moral/emotional support or spend time with the children they have.

morekare

Posted at 2:11 PM on March 27, 2013

What a horrible thing to do to a child — to “INTENTIONALLY” BRING A CHILD INTO THE WORLD WITHOUT A FATHER. These two people are selfish. They deserve all of the negative heartbreak that they surely will find in their lives.

Lisa

Posted at 2:42 PM on March 27, 2013

Are you STUPID???? It is anonymous to them…………………….it is to “US”! DUMMY! NOT THEM! PEOPLE ARE SO FRIGGIN STUPID! NOT OUR BUISNESS! Just say” CONGRADULATIONS” and SHUT THE FRIG UP!

Lisa

Posted at 2:43 PM on March 27, 2013

I meant they know………………..NOT US!

HAPPY TAILS 4 YOU (@happytails_4u)

Posted at 1:18 PM on June 7, 2013

you’ve got to be kidding. a good family “unit” is what a child needs. i’m quite sure there is an uncle on one side or the other to step up, or a grandfather. i was a single mother for almost 10 yrs and my youthful grandfather saw opportunities to step up for the male companion role and he was great.