We’ve tried out the Stokke MyCarrier, and we insist that you go out and buy it right now! Not only will you be a happier mommy, but you’re baby will be a lot happier as well!
The Stokke MyCarrier is an amazing baby carrier — it’s a three-in-one system. As an infant, you can carry your child facing you, and when they’re old enough to support their head, you can let them face forward. Later, when their weight is too much and they can sit up, you can carry them on your back! It’s so versatile and now you can be just like Jessica Alba and Chris Hemsworth, who both own this product!
Five Reasons We Love The Stokke MyCarrier:
1. The carrier has pockets for keys and a wallet.
2. It converts to a backpack style baby carrier.
3. You can easily slip a 5-month-old in and out of the carrier. The carrier is intuitively designed for use.
4. A child is more secure in Stokke MyCarrier than in competitive carriers.
5. The design and colors (dark navy, red and brown) are pleasing to the eye.
It’s easy to use, it looks and works great, and it’s comfortable. Plus, you won’t feel like you’re carrying a pile of bricks on your back. It’s so light.
The Stokke MyCarrier is also approved by The Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS). That means that all textiles are made from organic fibres and all chemical inputs such as dyestuff and auxiliaries meet strict environmental and toxicological criteria.
Based in Norway and sold internationally, Stokke is the maker of premium quality baby products including the classic Tripp Trapp chair. http://www.stokke.com/en-us/
What do YOU think, HollyMoms? Will you be purchasing this carrier? Do you own it? If so, tell us what you think of the product!
More Baby News: