Sofia Vergara’s Blonde Hair Makeover For Summer — Love Or Loathe?

Tue, March 26, 2013 4:23pm EDT by 7 Comments
Sofia Vergara Blonde Hair
Courtesy of Instagram, SplashNews

The ‘Modern Family’ star tweeted a pic of her new blonde hair on March 26. Her hair is lighter all over with extra blonde highlights near the ends. Do YOU love her hair makeover?

Sofia Vergara, 40, tweeted “Blond ambitions!! Gracias to the amazing Kelly Klain Im ready for summer!☀” on March 26. The selfie was taken in the driver’s seat of a car. How do you feel about her new blonde locks?

Sofia Vergara’s Blonde Hair — Check Out Her New Makeover

For the summer, Sofia is going for a sun-kissed look. In the photo, she shows off her new hair, as it covers one of her eyes. The CoverGirl spokesgal is wearing a pretty pink lip and no eye makeup in the photo. She looks gorgeous!

Sofia Vergara’s Baby Plans

Sofia spilled in the April 2013 issue of Vogue about her baby plans, her engagement ring and her size 32F chest!

In the beginning of the interview, Sofia reveals she is freezing her eggs because her fiance is younger than her, 37, and never had children.

“I have to be careful what I eat because they’re freezing my eggs!” she said.

“I love it,” Sofia said about her engagement ring, “because it’s big enough. If it had been bigger, I couldn’t have worn it every day. And if it had been smaller, I wouldn’t have liked it. It’s heavy, but I don’t take it off even to work out.”

Since her chest is much larger than her waist, Sofia admits it’s a challenge finding clothes that fit.

“The key for my body is tailoring. I spend more money on tweaking and fixing the clothes than the actual clothes.”

Do YOU love Sofia’s new hair, HollywoodLifers?

Vogue

– Dory Larrabee

More Sofia Vergara News:

1. Sofia Vergara Ready To Welcome Baby Via Surrogate
  2. Sofia Vergara Wants A Breast Lift
  3. Sofia Vergara Hospitalized For Surgery: Oscar Plans Canceled?

rolex watches

Posted at 7:40 PM on December 2, 2013

My brother suggested I may like this website.
He used to be entirely right. This publish actually made my day.

You cann’t imagine simply how a lot time I had spent for this information!
Thank you!

knock off oakleys outlet

Posted at 11:45 PM on April 2, 2013

On a very similar path, a variety of individuals suspect strongly that the real Men in Black are nothing less than definitive demons the literal, deceptive minions of none other than the lord of the underworld: Satan himself. The intriguing fact that many of those that have been cursed by visits from the Men in Black have dabbled in occultism, with Ouija-Boards, and in devil-worship, is perceived as further evidence by some that the MIB may have origins that are far, far removed from the enigma-filled world of outer-space and highly-advanced extraterrestrials from the stars.

Posted at 8:22 PM on April 1, 2013

When you’d like to choose a watch, you don’t need to only think about the model of the watch but more from who’s the company of the watch. This provides you a option for more high quality items that go together with fashion. It is best to see that there are thousands of watches available, but none of them can stand the way in which Fossil watches are made. These watches go together with numerous renowned high street fashion labels, and this also making you different with what others are wearing.

Michelle

Posted at 12:13 AM on March 28, 2013

Ella nacío con cabello rubio.

biancalane

Posted at 10:40 PM on March 26, 2013

She is actually a natural blonde. Here is a quote from her 2010 Self cover article:

“I’m a natural blonde. But when I started acting, I would go to auditions and they didn’t know where to put me because I was voluptuous and had the accent – but I had blonde hair. It was ignorance: They thought every Latin person looks like Salma Hayek. The moment I dyed my hair dark, it was, ‘Oh, she’s the hot Latin girl.’ I loved it. I’d always felt a little ‘too much’ as a blonde, like a big-mouth version of Pamela Anderson. Being brunette toned me down a bit.”

fiwsen

Posted at 10:16 PM on March 26, 2013

It doesn’t even look like her. Are you SURE the “blonde” is her???….If so…hopefully she will go back to brunette sooner rather than later.

Lydia