Robert Pattinson’s Showering Kristen Stewart With Affection

FameFlynet

d.harris

Posted at 7:52 AM on March 27, 2013

that is a good one @kay

Margaret

Posted at 7:49 AM on March 27, 2013

Holly wood life has changed its tune more times than soft !They know nothing but to keep a stroty alive why not fabricate and tell porkie pies No name how do you knw he doesnt look at her like that anymore your breathles untruths is mazing to me none of you kow them yet you all profess to kow them some of you almost intimatly AND PUSS Rupert if he was was Robs sloppy seconds Rob and Kristen had supposedly been a couple for 4 years when the kissy stuff hapened The hatred on here for Kristen is something I dont understand you all must live very lonely love lorn lives. To thrust yourself in to someone elses life the way you have been doing is scarey and sad

...

Posted at 7:21 AM on March 27, 2013

he doesn’t look at her like that anymore

rating

Posted at 12:12 PM on March 27, 2013

And Kristen was crying in the last pictures …….

hope and pray

Posted at 4:20 AM on March 27, 2013

At least Kristen can now wear clean worn underware of Rob’s!

puss

Posted at 4:08 AM on March 27, 2013

Robert Loves Ruperts seconds .

robsten sucks!!!!

Posted at 3:37 AM on March 27, 2013

*Snort* showering with her with affection what a crock of BS…Listen up people, HL know these 2 aren’t really back together, its not all rainbows and unicorns and epic love in Robsten land…Hollywood Life is being paid by the PR firm that markets “robsten” to make it look like they were having this trial separation and now the epic love is back on…None of its real, its all PR. And by the look of the last set of PR shots neither Rob nor Kristen are happy or in love or showing any type of affection toward each other…Funny how all the “affection happens inside the shop then they get outside and its all misery….

This PR nightmare needs to end, it’s obvious by their body language neither of them want to be anywhere near the other…Its increasingly obvious the PR company is forcing them to honour their contracts, so they can milk ever cent they can out of robsten muppets….

HL is just another of leeches suckling at the robsten cash cow..

How do you sleep at night Bonnie, knowing you’re helping to destroy these two young peoples lives????

kay

Posted at 4:37 AM on March 27, 2013

Contracts have consequences. Next time rob and kristen will think before they sign their life away.

selene

Posted at 5:06 AM on March 27, 2013

Thank God for your words. Why other people are so dumb and believe in this robsten crap?

Kay

Posted at 5:08 AM on March 28, 2013

People believe in Robsten because the media goes along with this. When something is fake you expect someone in a postion of authority to say that is fake. Otherwise people will think it is true. I don’t know if Rob and Kristen are fake or not . I am just responding to the hypotheical situation that ‘robsten sucks’ proposed. I really never cared that much about Robsten I like Rob and Kristen as seperate actors.

Margaret

Posted at 8:04 AM on March 27, 2013

HL knows fk all they make srories up everyday like you change your undies read back to jan you will see in Jan its over he will never see her again then shes texting him he doesnt want to kow her hes going back to UK or pals not to her EM what happeneded the moment he got off the plane in LALA land he flew to her house yes hers she bought it and has stayed there ever since Theyve been shopping partying going out with pals and now the latest news which has sone truth to it is that they Kate Perry and a few others are taking off to Germany France Italy England then back to LA before they both start shooting new films KP is actually meeting up with them in Germany NEXT you will say hes having sex with her 6 days after her and the Whoremonger John broke up. There contracts are up They no longer are bound to Summitt THE DVD is out where was the supposed showing of them to promote it there is none its been out a week world wide I know I bought it so that scuppers that story as to why they are togetehr There is no PR anymore to make them be togetehr its over done with finished TWI and SUMMIT its at an end They now are in a new chapter of their lives and if they choose to spend it together none of any of you have any buisness saying anything it is nothing to do with anyone but them. I dont kow if he loves her His actions say he does but I dont kow none of us do IM sorry I dont buy that from 17/22 it was all a fix They are rich enough they didnt have to make up anythng for anyone after TWI2 they were in control They couldnt exactly sack Edaward and Bella now could they IN fact THEY had the Studios over a barrel not the other way around. I just dont understand why people are so bloody nasty and choose to want the worst to happen to anyone. I dont kow them dont kow if they are in love I think they are but then Im a romantic and like to think they are but I dont actually have proof kowne does As for looking miserable Ive just watched Woody Alllens latst Film Rome what a brilliant filmmaker writer actor you YANKS dont apreciate what you have in him in Europe hes a mega star We quee to se his films. People have to be pristine when it suits you and then OH well its just OK when you change your mind Ive learnt such a lot on here about how Film fans work and its fkin brutal and evil and wicked and so bloody sad

Real Talk

Posted at 8:24 AM on March 27, 2013

@Margaret.A lot of people in the U.S. get too deep into celebs personal B.S.
Woody Allen was shunned over here by people who used to love him because he cheated on his wife with his step daughter or something.Some say he was screwing around with her when she was a child. There is no evidence to that and she was of age when the ish hit the fan though.
I hear he was shunned after that over here.
I was never a fan ,but if I was I’d like to think I’d keep watching his movies and stay out of his personal B.S. because I don’t even know the guy.

@ MARGARET

Posted at 1:56 PM on March 27, 2013

@ Margaret just cause their contracts are up with scummit doesn’t mean they are up with the Public Relation Company they signed on wirh to Market Robsten. Robsten is not only a very successful brand it offers those two actors a front to hide and protect the people who they are in real relationships with.

PR firms are hired by publicists and managers to market their clients, to keep them in the news create a buzz so everyone is taking about them…If you can’t see that Robsten is nothing more than a multimillion dollar cash cow I feel sorry for you…..

estee

Posted at 1:53 AM on March 27, 2013

You are not pussy Rob, you are just being who you are, you are one in a million! I love them as well.

eca

Posted at 12:35 AM on March 27, 2013

i love them

Jho

Posted at 11:24 PM on March 26, 2013

Kristen And robert deservKristen and Robert deserve to be happy, are a beautiful couple and I love to be together and closer than ever

Candy

Posted at 10:54 PM on March 26, 2013

Keep trying to look like a serious actor Rob. Everyone knows your still just a pussy!

HA

Posted at 10:59 PM on March 26, 2013

Candy – don’t forget doormat and yes man.

Rashi

Posted at 10:02 PM on March 26, 2013

I hope their love lasts forever. They look so good together.

Sara

Posted at 9:26 PM on March 26, 2013

Quien no ah cometido un error el que este libre de pecado que tire la primera piedra ….
Cada cual define su vida y que chevere hacen buena pareja, me parecen lindos…

dn

Posted at 9:22 PM on March 26, 2013

it’ s never been a secret he loves her and love make him blind but hopefully she will apreciate him this time around! sometimes I wonder what she said to him to make him to take her back.

katie

Posted at 8:59 PM on March 26, 2013

@louise, couldn’t have said it better. I think he is being very cautious as he should be. She is young, has a very different background from him and somehow I think there was an element of “having to get him back” in all of this. I too if I were his Mom would be worried to death he would make the wrong decision. Noone would ever question how much he loved her, you could see it in his face everytime he looked at her. But honestly have not seen that look since July. Just go very very slow Rob and listen to those who only have YOUR best interest at heart.

guest

Posted at 10:10 PM on March 26, 2013

theres the unconditional love that Rob can hang on,her mother unlike Kscrew you cant trust her.

enough already

Posted at 8:29 PM on March 26, 2013

guest43 – don’t count on them lasting until their 30’s. this train wreck relationship is about to end sooner than later. rob will wake up from this nightmare and realize he can do much better and i hope he sorts it out soon.

@juliejac

Posted at 7:59 PM on March 26, 2013

So nice to see them happy and toughter good luck in all you do toghter looking forward to all new movies

HA

Posted at 7:08 PM on March 26, 2013

Just hope this girl is taking birth control because she’s all about control and a baby will keep Rob trapped.

guest43

Posted at 7:21 PM on March 26, 2013

@HA. A baby doesn’t truly trap a man.It makes him a parent, if he wants to be one.
If he don’t want to be a parent all he has to do is cut checks every month.
The guy gets hit in the pocket if he’s got any money. The one truly trapped is the girl/woman.
The guy only has to be there if he wants to be, he’s not trapped.
So many guys have done a runner and have to be tracked down for the child support.
In the end the children are the one’s that lose. I see it every day.
Even if Kristen does get pregnant she has enough money to take care of her own kid.
I don’t know them but Rob seems like he’d be a great dad.

Chris

Posted at 7:49 PM on March 26, 2013

It actually traps him if he doesn’t want to look like an @ss….

HA

Posted at 7:56 PM on March 26, 2013

guest43, your comment just made my point and thats more reason for her to take control of her body and not get in that situation. they both have their entire lives ahead of them and a baby would complicate things.

guest43

Posted at 8:12 PM on March 26, 2013

I really don’t think they want a baby right now.They’re still young and are getting much work. Maybe in their 30’s.
That still would be one cute baby.

Damn!

Posted at 7:23 PM on March 26, 2013

I bet that baby would be soooo! cute!

Nikki

Posted at 8:26 PM on March 26, 2013

This isn’t the 50’s anymore and powerful men (those with money) can no longer be trapped by unwanted pregnancies and that’s because they can buy their way out it. Billy Crudup, Kevin Costner and Daniel Day Lewis all abandoned pregnant women, but paid for their kids with little to no scandal involved. And that’s because these things happened before internet/twitter, when the celebrity gossip complex spun out of control along with a very judgemental public chiming in with mostly uninformed their 2 cents.

well

Posted at 8:28 PM on March 26, 2013

Sadly it can happen more easy than you think. It always depends on the man..If someone is a really good guy then…he is trapped :/

Angie

Posted at 3:51 PM on March 27, 2013

@guest 43- very good your comment!

lily

Posted at 6:29 PM on March 26, 2013

Their are repercussions for bad behavior, lying, and cheating. Liberty taught her husband that, But Rob didn’t teach Kristen anything–only that she could get away with it.

natgirl

Posted at 6:26 PM on March 26, 2013

Let them enjoy their time together before they start working again with out papz{parasites} and comments on their every move.Both has let it be known that they are not selling their personal lives, just give them a break.Rob is where he wants to be so is Kristen.

Marie

Posted at 6:15 PM on March 26, 2013

No plans to see his family after a so long time ? Seems he forget them
I know he is a celeb but family is important for internal balance specialy his mom (moms and sons relationships are very special)
Hope he’ll find the time to see them before going away again for shouting MBL .

Dem: so true : in no pic they smile …. surprising as every tabloid says they are so happy together

Jennifer

Posted at 6:13 PM on March 26, 2013

If the hate would stop, and the paps would shut up, then maybe Rob and Kristen could have a life.

...

Posted at 7:19 AM on March 27, 2013

Stewart didn’t wants a life with Pattinson she wants excitement , she’ll get bored soon

setha2z

Posted at 6:12 PM on March 26, 2013

I’ve been a fan of both, though I was disappointed with Kristen for her part in you-know-what. Having said that, I’m glad to see that they are together again and of course, hope the very best for each of them, together or apart. At this point I look forward to seeing “The Rover”. I don’t know whether “On the Road” is out yet, but haven’t made up my mind about seeing it. I’m trying to stop following them so closely, but doing so has become a habit.

Dem

Posted at 6:04 PM on March 26, 2013

In their last pics from previous Friday, Kristen seemed like she was crying….I just hope that the are going to be happy!

Jennifer

Posted at 7:45 PM on March 26, 2013

US mag is reporting that Robert Pattinson and his gf Kristen Stewart were celebrating her wins at KCA on Sat. night at the Chateau Marmont, and Katy Perry joined them. So she was not crying on Friday, just mad at the papz. They are fine.

Dem

Posted at 7:50 PM on March 26, 2013

Good to know then! Cauz the pics were….SAD!

Louise

Posted at 5:46 PM on March 26, 2013

I’ve been a fan of Rob’s and I just hope he doesn’t do anything, like marry the girl. I think he just wants a home with his dogs, and living with Kristen may be easier at this time. He will be going away a lot, making movies, etc. I think sometimes its better to go along with what’s happening at least until he can decide what to do. I have a feeling his parents are holding their breaths, hoping he doesn’t do anything that he will regret. I know he’s almost 27, but it doesn’t seem like he has had any experience with relationships.

surf

Posted at 6:58 PM on March 26, 2013

@ Louise…I agree with Louise (again).

Damn!

Posted at 7:12 PM on March 26, 2013

@Louise you’re probably right about he probably doesn’t have much relationship experience.As a parent of a son myself, you have to let them grow up. It is so hard to see your child date a person that you think is wrong for them. I always believed that you teach them all you know and it’s up to them to make their own choices. How will they learn though unless they make mistakes?
Maybe Kristen is the one for Rob, maybe not. Whatever happens though, Rob is a grown man and can make his own decisions. I just hope he doesn’t regret them though.

-Tjr

Posted at 5:33 AM on March 27, 2013

Louise and all of robs fans…………its his life, its his choice. End of story!!!!!

Chris

Posted at 5:28 PM on March 26, 2013

Never noticed before that her nose is slight big…Anyway, still looking great. Nice couple!