‘Pretty Little Liars’ Reveals Spin-Off Series ‘Ravenswood’

Tue, March 26, 2013 4:06pm EDT by 15 Comments
Pretty Little Liars Spin-Off Ravenswood
Courtesy of ABC Family (2)

mbt on sale discontinued

Posted at 11:53 PM on November 27, 2013

mbt.com ‘Pretty Little Liars’ Spin-Off ‘Ravenswood’ — Premiering October 2013 – Hollywood Life

lookin forward

Posted at 11:29 AM on September 19, 2013

i am iffy about it, im excited to get a diff story line a new fresh start to something, im not really excited about the tv serious really wish they would make an entire movie series, the once a week 30-60 min episode watching really is the buzz kill family matters, full house, reba, those shows made sense to be on tv …. there was escalation, there was issues and problems there was the family u got to know and love, there was a lesson to be learned there were things everyone can relate to and at the end of the show u had resolution, heck even csi gives u a resolution, the series that carry on and drag out to one single ending are harder to keep my attention mainly bc id u miss one episode u dont want to watch the next until u catch up, however the spin off has caught my attention more so recently since “ezra” has become the main choice for A right now in PLL, once that got stupid like that my interest kinda dropped there. lets hope the producer finds another way to twist the story line again and gets the focus off ezra an makes it someone else that fits the role better. as for ravenwood im happy to see some of the characters from PLL featured in it. good call bc in the end none of us wants to say goodbye to the characters we love so much this will most likely be the main pull to get ppl watching. however it also makes it very delicate to deal w since ppl will be expecting their character to still be in the same character and if u change that within the first cpl episodes itll just be as much of a let down as “toby being A” was in PLL, so. . . best of luck to ravenswood producers. i think ravenswood makes the perfect catch to tie this together, and the curse in that town makes sense since cmon the town is kinda creepy right. however.. im hoping it doesnt go all sci fi and unrealisticly buffy the vampire slayerish on us.. that will totally ruin the characters “real feel” and our being able to relate to them aspect and prolly be shifted over as just a moderately “ok” series like most sci fi, and fantasy shows are. ppl want real and relational, they want to feel what the characters feel they thrive on the suspense and drama as long as it relates to them in some form… being able to walk away from the tv and say man i love that character or those characters is what ur going for… making them a part of us.. and u dont get that with sci fi type stuff. the curse issue worrys me that thats where its takin us, ive never walked away from the movies or tv saying man i can relate to them on the curse feeling, or man i really know how that vampire felt, or man that dracula was the best dracula for real… i mean cmon… if u want it to last its gotta be real… thats what we thrive on, we wanna feel like if we see the real hanna marin out in public that shes actually gonna be shopping and dolled up and strong hearted, we want to believe we’ll catch aria at a poetic reading, or run into ezra in a coffee shop, to go to a lawyers office and hope for mrs hastings personality to be there, or to run acrossed emily working her butt off in a olympic meet. im excited temporarily to see the beginning of ravenswood, ive got no expecttions of being roped in and sticking around for much of it if it turns out more of a “sabrina the teenage witch ish” then realistic story line. so heres hoping we can all count on this one!

ilham

Posted at 1:23 AM on April 15, 2013

c est trop cool cette saison 4,j ai hate d etre le 11 juin

Penny

Posted at 11:50 AM on March 31, 2013

I am quite excited for this.. But I don’t think this will be as successful as Pretty Little Liars, and I don’t think the plot will capture as PLL does. I think the reason for PLL and its success is that its based on the books which keep the plot alive. I don’t think Ravenswood will be able to do the same. But still very excited nonetheless, hope they reveal the cast soon and I can’t wait to see the pilot.. :D

sha

Posted at 11:48 AM on March 31, 2013

fddkjghskjd

Lysanne

Posted at 12:10 PM on March 27, 2013

What I like about PLL is that it’s realistic, the whole curse thing isn’t, and because it’s in the same world as, and actually close by, Rosewood, is makes PLL somehow less realistic. And it sounds a lot like once upon a time. Like a lot.

A

Posted at 5:30 PM on March 26, 2013

I hope this. Is a April fools joke n on Monday there gonna say April fools!? I like PLL I don’t want new liars.

Liz

Posted at 4:51 PM on March 26, 2013

I live near where rosewood is based on its called rosemont and it’s funny to see such short drives between Brookhaven (a real town in pa) and the fictional rosewood (based on rosement) when they are actually like 40 minutes apart and Brookhaven is ghetto in real life and not at all how its depicted in the show. Rosemont is actually like rosewood.

gina

Posted at 5:18 PM on March 26, 2013

me too haha it makes me laugh

Jessica Thornton

Posted at 4:27 PM on March 26, 2013

SO excited!

William Earl

Posted at 4:18 PM on March 26, 2013

I’ve got Ravenswood just thinking about it!

Rachel

Posted at 5:31 PM on March 26, 2013

Huh!?

Bailey

Posted at 11:53 PM on November 6, 2013

How proud are you for making that comment?

Shann

Posted at 4:09 PM on March 26, 2013

I like pretty little liars and I’m addicted to the show…I might watch the Pilot for this show but I don’t know if it will stick with me. I love PLL too much lol

Liz Lizardo Carroll

Posted at 8:50 PM on July 30, 2013

You are allowed to like more than one TV show at a time you know :P
Liking Pretty Little Liars doesn’t mean that you can’t watch this one