‘RHOA’ Star Porsha Stewart Tried To Save Marriage Days Before Divorce

Tue, March 26, 2013 12:47pm EDT by 21 Comments
Porsha Stewart Divorce
Credit: Hollywoodlife, Facebook

shari

Posted at 10:43 AM on April 22, 2013

Porsha, I am so sorry that you are going through this awful time in your life. I respect the feelings, that you had for your marriage but, from just watching on t.v. I knew that it where not going to last long because just by watching Kordell I knew he where not the one for you. Kordell is a selfish, controlling type of man. He don’t love you because if he really truely loved you he would have did everything he could to save his marriage. You were with the wrong man the man you suppose to be with is out there. Your sole mate is waiting for you. Kordell, is just a little bump in the road sort of speaking, you just have to work your way through this and once you do look out!!!!!!!! Here she come. Keep your head up the right man will come along and then Kordell will see how well you are doing and with the man you have on your arm and he going to say damn why did I let her go. Just keep your head up the right man is out there you just have to believed. GOD BLESS!!!!!!!!!

Kayla

Posted at 1:07 AM on April 8, 2013

I hate when people wear sheer tops and no undershirt. We do NOT want to see your brazier! Ask your fashion stylist to do something about that next time. Please and Thank you!

shari

Posted at 10:49 AM on April 22, 2013

What the hack r you talking about? If you r talking about what she wore on the reunion show I thought that she looked very nice, very sexy.

ShaunteBaltimore

Posted at 3:43 AM on March 30, 2013

Porsha listen to Fantasia song Lose to Win. If you need to cry cry cry. Another song K Michelle Kiss my Az. Tell Krazy Kordell to kiss your az. Cheers to my past, I ain’t even mad, you can just kiss my az!!! Keep your head up Porsha, you deserve waaay better.

tammy

Posted at 6:39 PM on March 29, 2013

Porcha is going to be fine. She’s young and beautiful, although not very intelligent at times but she will have men beating down her door. Very wealthy men I might add. Kordell is a discusting man all the way around and he will never find any other woman that will love and respect him as much as she did. Don’t let that “man” get you too far down Porsha, he’s definately not worth it.

Lilly

Posted at 11:48 AM on March 29, 2013

Porsha is just the cutest thing and has been my favorite this season. I am afraid that Bravo might not bring her back because she’s too nice and not all about drama. I was sad when I heard this news. I know she’s just someone I watch on tv, but I wish I could express to her my support, at least.

dsims

Posted at 8:36 PM on March 27, 2013

She deserves much better.

Sadie

Posted at 5:45 PM on March 27, 2013

Porsha is precious, and Kordell is an ugly, overbearing man who treated his wife like his property. I cannot stand men like that. Porsha can do much, much better than that ugly dude!

Michael Foreman

Posted at 7:23 AM on March 27, 2013

She is a great woman a little delayed when it comes to understanding things but I know where her heart is. I’m rich maybe we could meet up and I’ll give you a shoulder to cry on. I’m a real man

Gina

Posted at 3:59 PM on March 26, 2013

So who’s the OTHER woman?

Brook Day

Posted at 8:34 PM on March 26, 2013

did you mean to say who the other man? Back in Pittsburg he was caught in a car in the park with another man by police. Police decided not to file charges.

PB

Posted at 9:58 AM on March 27, 2013

Or man?

lexi

Posted at 3:44 PM on March 26, 2013

Only thing i am surprised is that she didn’t file. i watch and he wants her to be a stay at home mom with no career. what century is he living in.

wanda

Posted at 4:19 PM on March 26, 2013

@Lexi. she knew that when she married him. He never changed his stance on what he expected fr om her.
from watching the show, he told her to choose a baby or career. There was no compromise or anything. She just sits there and cry while he is telling her whats, what.
She doesn’t speak up for herself at all. They’re not on equal ground and should’ve never been married in the first place.
Porsha wanted to be the trophy wife that’ll have the babies and let the nanny raise them.
Kordell is the I’m the man of the house, you woman stay home take care of the house and raise the babies and have my dinner ready at 6:00 when I walk through the door.
When she is telling him about what happened between her and Cynthia, he talks to her like she’s his child telling her what to do, instead of asking her what does she think she should do about the situation.
Never should’ve gotten married.

PB

Posted at 9:57 AM on March 27, 2013

I agree 100%.

bkisses

Posted at 5:01 AM on March 28, 2013

exactly i totally agree with you, she knew what he wanted before he married her, why would i give up my life for someone who’s controlling. she didn’t seem to have a problem with it when she said I do. Porsha needs to stand on her own 2 feet and quit blaming Kordell. Say you were wrong about marrying this controlling guy and move on with your life.

currvalicious

Posted at 2:57 PM on March 26, 2013

I’m surprised that they’ve split right after the show. I guess he didn’t realize what he was “allowimg” her to get into. She knew he was controlling, you can pick that up immediately while dating. I feel she got caught up in the trappings of wealth that he could offer. So she was in agreement to be what he wanted, until this show came along. Maybe he didn’t like how he was portrayed, probably not healthy for his brand.

wanda

Posted at 1:10 PM on March 26, 2013

I watch this show.
Cordell wants a woman that’s gonna stay home and care for the babies and take care of the home.
Porsha wants it all,The career,husband,kids,housekeeper,nanny,ect.
These two don’t communicate well and he treats her like a child. They’re not equals in the relationship.
I don’t see why she wants kids if she intends to have a nanny raise them.
These two should’ve had a long engagement, then they would’ve seen they were not right for each other.

AtlChick

Posted at 1:48 PM on March 26, 2013

I agree. I don’t think either of them are wrong in their wants but clearly they did not ensure that they were on the same page prior to marriage.

abe is doing it?!!

Posted at 1:09 PM on March 26, 2013

just glad it didn’t work out………….

Marcy

Posted at 1:14 AM on March 28, 2013

whose gonna want him now? he’s been exposed……only some gold digging broad thats willing to play the maid i mean housewife role. he’ll never get anyone better than that….i me maybe smarter cause porsha is a lil dumb, but she’s fine enough and booty’s big enough to have who she wants……..can’t say so much for kordell in my eyes he’s UGLY anyway’s……….GO TEAM Porsha!!!!!!!