Kristen Stewart Pulls A Shoe Swap At The Kids Choice Awards

Tue, March 26, 2013 9:28am EDT by 30 Comments

Claire

Posted at 8:08 AM on September 18, 2013

Whats the real difference between the baby sling, and a baby carrier wrap then?
A few mothers I know use the baby slings, I suppose the wrap is just the
non-connected type?

fashion2electronics dresses and shoes

Posted at 9:37 AM on April 4, 2013

nice design shoes

http:fashion2electronics.com

kara

Posted at 5:01 PM on March 26, 2013

Why do this so called liberated young woman continue to fall victim to male designers who design shoes that not only are uncomfortable but can damage feet, hips and spines as well as cause women to fall
Just don’t wear them. Men like wen in high heels it’s a turn on. So these young women are still being dictated to by men.

Robin

Posted at 1:57 PM on March 26, 2013

Kristen has her own style & not afraid of it….Kudos to you Kristen for being you…Let’s go for more realism in Hollywood Land…after all…you are in the entertainment business…it’s all about who’s who….got to keep the “tongues wagging”…the “poop rolling”….Stay true to you & listen to your heart!

Niki

Posted at 1:05 PM on March 26, 2013

She is slimy even the slime didnt stick to her

----

Posted at 12:59 PM on March 26, 2013

funny how she got slimed for the slimy thing she did. it all fits together

tig23

Posted at 12:48 PM on March 26, 2013

I’m honestly impressed, I never knew she could smile.

tig23

Posted at 12:50 PM on March 26, 2013

Joking. :)

----

Posted at 12:13 PM on March 26, 2013

what’s the record today Tracy123 for posting a comment?

TRACY123

Posted at 12:17 PM on March 26, 2013

Oh, yeah I forgot only haters are allowed to post a comment on this site. So what is it to you how many times I posted today, just trying to catch up on all the BS stories, I guess I really get under that ice cold skin of yours!! HAHA

TRACY123

Posted at 12:18 PM on March 26, 2013

Why are you so worried???

TRACY123

Posted at 12:25 PM on March 26, 2013

You will be happy that I am signing off for today, have to go and pick up Bear and Bernie for their walk in the park. LOL

TRACY123

Posted at 10:52 AM on March 26, 2013

I think HL is slacking off, what no stupid stories of where Kristen and Rob will be spending Easter this weekend, I’m waiting on baited breath for that one, should start by late today or early tomorrow. Gee, let’s just see where they are spending Easter, the choices good be, Kristen’s house, Rob’s House, Kristen and Rob’s house, Rob’s parents house, Kristen mom’s house, Kristen dad’s house, Kristen’s brother’s house, Rob’s sister’s flat, Rob’s flat, the Isle of Wright, Australia, France, Rupert’s house, Liberty’s house, Katy Perry’s house, Ruth’s house, Rob’s manager’s house, Bernie and Bear’s house, Dakota Fanning’s house, Marcus Foster’s flat, Taylor Lautner’s house, Taylor Compton’s house, Stephenie Meyer’s house, Ashley Greene’s burnt up apartment,
gee I’m sure I forgot someone or some place. If you know let everyone know also, the stories should be flying shortly!

Woody88

Posted at 11:43 AM on March 26, 2013

@Tracy123 – Too funny! HL is pure entertainment.

Jun

Posted at 3:59 PM on March 26, 2013

They will spend it where she got dry humped by Rupert I heard its a tourist spot now in Hollywood maybe they take pictures to show the world that’s its okay to take risk to get want you want it’s part of life for people who wants to get a head in life

Catarina

Posted at 12:06 PM on March 27, 2013

@tracy123 Very funny that you wrote hehe. I adore its read your opinions, you are a great fa like me. I love CELEBRITIES FOREVER. I’m very happy they are together. Rob and fas are completely crazy to know that Rob is with kristen, they do not manage to accept that Rob and Kristen are together and even get a moment to write idiots words about Rob. Fas real happiness of others and accept so I think that these are not real Rob fas fas. Ops but this truth and excused!!!!!

ulyssa

Posted at 10:48 AM on March 26, 2013

kristine is sooo natural….and adorable…

lily

Posted at 10:18 AM on March 26, 2013

The smiles and the peace sign–thats not her–that looks fake.

Sammy

Posted at 12:07 PM on March 26, 2013

She said before that the reason she wears flats at events is becuase it’s easier for her to sign more signatures for people and it’s easier to reach higher and also it’s nicer for the photos that she wears high heels and they’re not neccesary to wear backstage or anything!

Wanda

Posted at 10:06 AM on March 26, 2013

Why is this news? she does this all the time, as
does millions of other women in the world. Heels aren’t good for our feet no matter how much we love the way they look on our feet.
She walks the carpet in the heels which is all her feet can take I guess. She switches to the others for comfort. In 20 years her feet will be going strong while those other women who wear the heels 24/7 will probably be living with pain in their feet. I see it everyday, but I’m not one of them. I go for the comfort too.
When I go to a function that heels have to be worn, I’ll wait to the last minute to put them on. As soon as the photos are taken, off comes the heels and out come the flats or other comfort shoe.
Your feet will thank you in the end ladies.

TRACY123

Posted at 10:44 AM on March 26, 2013

To Wanda, you are so right, did any see Sarah Jessica Parker’s feet in sandals, yikes, she looks deformed, she has even just stated she is no longer wearing heels unless absolutely necessary but am afraid Jessica you waited to late, you now need surgery on your toes, just check out the picture, she was in sandals in New York during the winter. OUCH!

TRACY123

Posted at 10:02 AM on March 26, 2013

Everyone also needs to remember that Kristen is just getting over her severe cut on the bottom of her foot! Love that girls’ style!!

...

Posted at 7:26 AM on March 27, 2013

and her affair, just getting over it too

only human

Posted at 9:57 AM on March 26, 2013

all about k-stew a like…
she looks ok in different fashion..

Anne

Posted at 9:44 AM on March 26, 2013

I am always doing the same xD

TRACY123

Posted at 9:42 AM on March 26, 2013

Where’s a picture of her in sneakers HL??? After she got slimed she most likely had to change her clothes and her spikes also had slime on them, but where’s a picture of in sneakers HL?

TRACY123

Posted at 9:54 AM on March 26, 2013

Ok, HlL, yes the pictures of Kristen in her sneaks is there, it was not originally on my site, my apologies.

Nobody Special

Posted at 9:40 AM on March 26, 2013

I understand comfort, but why even bother to wear them,if you are not going to keep the damn shoes on to begin with ?!? I have always wondered about this. What is the point of wearing them to start out with ? It is an insult to the designer.

Kris

Posted at 9:45 AM on March 26, 2013

haha how true xD

TRACY123

Posted at 9:51 AM on March 26, 2013

To Nobody Special, Kristen has said many times in interviews, she takes her spikes off so she is not towering over her fans while she signs autographs and so she can stand longer to do so!!!
Most likely Kristen had to change her outfit, she got slime all over her and her shoes. And as far as advertisement are you kidding me, she had the shoes in her hand with the label facing outward, everyone knew what kind of shoe she was wearing, give the girl a break already and also the designer of her outfit, gosh everyone knows they ask the stars what they are wearing and the designer has already commented how cool it was for Kristen to wear his clothes, his stock will now go up that’s for sure.