Kim Kardashian Reveals: I’ve Only Gained 20 Pounds While Pregnant

Tue, March 26, 2013 10:41am EST by 24 Comments
Kim Kardashian Weight Gain
Courtesy of ABC

Laquanda Demetrakos

Posted at 12:32 PM on November 14, 2013

I felt guilty when I experienced a miscarriage as I felt that I could have done something to prevent losing my baby. However, I later managed to move on as I discovered that mostly miscarriages happen due to fetal abnormalities or else internal problems which can not be prevented. I also found out that miscarriages are normal occurrences in women only that most of them experience them even before knowing they were pregnant. The implantation process is not always perfect and at times it takes the woman body a number of tries to get it accurate.

Bill

Posted at 8:00 PM on March 28, 2013

Well said Janice! All hail the great Adulteress! Let’s make her Americans Queen!

Janice

Posted at 9:25 AM on March 28, 2013

Man, look at all those people in the audience reaching out to grab the hand of someone who sleeps with any man she can find who hasn’t already slept with her – grinning at her like she’s some kind of goddess. Poor, disillusioned people. No wonder the world is in such a mess – priorities are so out of whack.

Bill

Posted at 8:00 PM on March 28, 2013

setra

Posted at 12:43 AM on March 28, 2013

I liked that Kim gave her sister a lot of credit for providing pregnancy tips. It’s also neat to hear that Kim is becoming more holistic like her sister. I was at work at DISH when this was on so I recorded it on my DVR. I set up my DISH Hopper to record it so that when I got home from work I was able to start watching on my living room TV and pick up where I left off on my kitchen TV. This made cooking dinner much more enjoyable.

Bill

Posted at 3:06 PM on March 27, 2013

Then she ate two audience members…

JR

Posted at 1:56 PM on March 27, 2013

What? No doctor will tell you it’s ok to gain 65 pounds. At most they tell you between 35-40 pounds. Anything more than that is not healthy for you or the baby.

so what?

Posted at 3:44 PM on May 21, 2013

each person has a different body… i am very tiny (size 2) and I gained 60 pounds… i lost everything as I never ate too much… water retention for sure. So, if you are already fat and gain 60… you should be worried. My baby was huge! My brothers are 6″4″ men.

Gina

Posted at 3:56 PM on March 26, 2013

Perhaps twenty lbs on her butt..

Give_Me_A_Break

Posted at 3:49 PM on March 26, 2013

Kim was the one who said she gained 65lbs, so if she gained 20lbs pregnant; the she gained 45ibs before she became pregnant

Connie

Posted at 3:13 PM on March 26, 2013

So I was watching kourtney n kim take New York the episode where kim tells kris humphries she wants to stop birth control . She gets him all excited to start to make a family with her but momager comes to town and convinces her not to . Momager always gets her way .she convince her not to change her name and not to get pregnant by kris but yet getting pregnant by kanye was ok cuz he gots $$$$$$$ . Kris would have been a better dad then kanye . in the episode he tells her I don’t want our kid to be raised my nannies .I bet kimye baby will be raised by nannies who knows maybe kim will all the sudden get an allergy to her own baby where she will have a reason to get rid of it . If u check out her wedding special on iTunes that is her excuse for kris is dogs . Hmmm same excuse for her cat

jackson

Posted at 2:49 PM on March 26, 2013

Can the,whore just drown herself in a bucket shes using negatve publicity just to hang onto a camera. Enough of the sick retard. Just give her a mirror and tell her to GO AWAY!!!!!

Sammay

Posted at 2:37 PM on March 26, 2013

I’m so sick of hearing about her. Just make it stop…

KD

Posted at 11:59 AM on March 26, 2013

WHO CARES if she gained weight tbh I think that Kim doesn’t care care about gaining weight anymore ever since that scare she’s not going to gym as often as she used to and she actually wants to gain weight she doesn’t mind shes pregnant!!!!! I say do you Kim and don’t worry about what people are saying about you do what makes you happy and listen to your doctor and your sister advice that it!!!!!!

mboomer

Posted at 11:12 AM on March 26, 2013

Who cares about her weight, pregnant women put weight on their own time. What I do not understand is why so much attention is given to a woman who made a sex tape in which she got urinated on!!!!!! and why is she on so many talk shows… is that all these shows have to offer? What a sad world. MB

yvonne jimenez

Posted at 11:25 AM on March 26, 2013

I never saw the sex tape being urinated on wow; I like Kim ,but that is nasty.

Kim Kardashian

Posted at 12:30 PM on March 30, 2013

I tasted my own @ss and colon juice after I blue Ray J after he b pumpin me in da @ss. Yummy.

TRACY123

Posted at 11:07 AM on March 26, 2013

She’s always been heavy, but that dress made her look even heavier, was she planning on going camping after the show, she brought her tent with her.

jjinfl

Posted at 2:34 PM on March 26, 2013

Maybe she’s only gained 20 pounds, and it just LOOKS like she’s gained 65. lol Why doesn’t the woman just shut up about it…does she actually think anybody cares about what she does or what she wears? Go away, Kim.

itstheirlife

Posted at 5:51 PM on March 28, 2013

Im sorry but your vision .must not have been 20/20 then … ive never been a kim’s fan but her body was a hot body before she wzs pregnant . Andno im not gay or by lol

Jen

Posted at 11:07 AM on March 26, 2013

20 pounds on each boob. She’s just doing this for when
She gives birth ” ooh I lost 30 pounds in 2 months ”
Comeon Kim this ain’t your show that you can edit

TRACY123

Posted at 11:09 AM on March 26, 2013

Yeah Jen, she’s another one like Jessica Simpson, will get some multi million dollar deal with Weight Watchers, Jenny Craig etc., it’s a bunch of BS, she knows what’s she’s doing, packing on the pounds, then sign up for a big contract with a diet company, we’re no fools about that one, just like her bogus wedding.

francine

Posted at 11:02 AM on March 26, 2013

who cares, she’s pregnant! her weight gain should even be an issue.

nunya

Posted at 1:15 PM on March 28, 2013

It wouldn’t be if she’d just admit it. Even her legs are huge. That’s not from being pregnant.