Kim Kardashian Defends Maternity Style: It Makes Me Happy

Tue, March 26, 2013 9:27am EDT by 19 Comments
Kim Kardashian Defends Style
Courtesy of ABC

Prince Gamiz

Posted at 4:17 PM on May 24, 2013

She can wear whatever she want because she’s beautiful! She going to be a wonderful mother! Just because she not one of those girls that as soon as they get pregnant they stop caring about themselves and turn into online bullies because there not happy with there lives.

setra

Posted at 12:50 AM on March 28, 2013

This was an interesting interview with Kim Kardashian on Good Morning America, so I’m glad I didn’t miss it. It was good to hear from Kim about being an expecting mom. I was at work at DISH when this was on so I recorded it on my DVR. I set up my DISH Hopper to record it so that when I got home I was able to start watching on my living room TV and pick up where I left off on my kitchen TV. This made cooking dinner a lot more enjoyable.

Kim Khunt

Posted at 9:34 AM on March 27, 2013

No Kim!!! It should be happy baby,happy mommy NOT happy mommy, happy baby.

Fran

Posted at 1:57 PM on March 28, 2013

Thank you. I feel so sorry for this kid with such egocentric parents.

Klarrisa

Posted at 7:21 AM on March 27, 2013

You’re still ugly on the inside Kim

arlene gomez

Posted at 5:45 PM on March 26, 2013

shes pregnant and she wears tight clothes poor baby……time to grow up kim your going to be a mom

Dissapointed

Posted at 4:27 PM on March 26, 2013

It just shows that her clothes and apperancr are more important to her than her baby bump normL pregnant woman think of their baby first and dress up in clothes suited for a belly and no high heels one wrong move nd she could be on the floor which is BAD for the baby she could fall on the belly or hit herself as she falls she obviously isnt motherly poor baby 99% of me says her baby will spend more time with nannys than with parents!!!

arlene gomez

Posted at 5:46 PM on March 26, 2013

so so true

Give_Me_A_Break

Posted at 3:58 PM on March 26, 2013

Still dresses like a whore skank

Connie

Posted at 3:24 PM on March 26, 2013

Kourtney use to dress gorgeous when she was pregnant. she would wear a lot of their own line of clothes too but kim thinks she is just too good for the kardashian kollection

Syzia

Posted at 12:15 PM on March 26, 2013

she is beautiful. but wearing tight leather skirts is not good either for a baby or Kim itself. She looks like she is trying to hide the pregnancy instead of embrace it with more loose but still feminine clothes. Kim just looks very uncomfortable with her body now and we can see it. I feel like she really doesnt know how to dress being pregnant

Bill

Posted at 12:08 PM on March 26, 2013

Please some one here, who say they” LOVE” her, explain what that mean. You love her because…….(.and please don’t say because she’s pretty, that is as shallow as she is.)

yvonne jimenez

Posted at 11:45 AM on March 26, 2013

I LOVE KIM SHE LOOKS VERY PRETTY IN PINK.

LaLa

Posted at 11:41 AM on March 26, 2013

She says she only gained 20 lbs – yeah in her boobs. She gained more than that but you can’t expect her to tell the truth since she always hid her weight anyways.

Savannah

Posted at 11:02 AM on March 26, 2013

Why do people care so much about how she dresses or how she acts? Like seriously, I never seen someone get so much hate!!!! Unlike most people i LOVE the kardashians. :) <3

ellaj

Posted at 9:42 AM on March 26, 2013

Kim, you are simply lovely no matter what comes out of your closet. Your choice in wardrobe selections is gorgeous and “on point.”. Keep up the fabulous look you exude!

jay

Posted at 10:18 AM on March 26, 2013

I couldn’t agree more. She is beautiful and I think the haters are just jealous.

ken

Posted at 11:25 AM on March 26, 2013

Kim looks amazing.

yvonne jimenez

Posted at 11:43 AM on March 26, 2013

THAT IS TRUE .THE WORSE THING IN LIFE IS TO FEEL JEALOUS .ON ANY ONE HATERS WILL NEVER BE HAPPY CAUSE THEY ARE UNHAPPY WITH THEIR OWN LIFE . AND THAT IS SAD.