Kim Kardashian ‘Doesn’t Care’ What People Think Of Her Pregnancy Outfits

Tue, March 26, 2013 2:26pm EDT by 19 Comments
Kim Kardashian Pregnancy
FameFlynet

james

Posted at 7:15 PM on May 19, 2013

Helb Louis

My name is james, i am from the United States.my wife left me a month ago and she was leaving with another man, I fell like my life was completely over.after two month i lots my job and life was so miserable for me. I read over the Internet how you have helped several people to get their lover back. I have been depressed for the past one month and what i need is to get her back and live with me. So i decided to give him a trial, so i contacted him and explain my problems to him and he cast a spell for me which brought her back and now my life is complete and i am thoroughly grateful to this man, his contact email: (okukuseku11@gmail.com)

bkisses

Posted at 5:28 AM on March 28, 2013

if she doesn’t care what people think then why is she stressing over how she looks, wear what you want and don’t post about it. She seem to care shes always taking pictures of herself and posting them all over the place.

Bill

Posted at 6:06 PM on March 27, 2013

Why all this publicity about a pregnant adulteress ? What have we become???I never thought in my day I would see this happen? Wow!

Stacey

Posted at 1:37 PM on March 27, 2013

What in the heck is up with her FACE?

Stacey

Posted at 1:35 PM on March 27, 2013

Oh she cares, otherwise why would she be trying so hard? Yes, I know you can’t tell it, but she tries hard. For real? Worry about your unborn child instead of what people think of your fashion sense KimK, otherwise join the likes of TM2’s Jennelle Evans.

zyggie

Posted at 1:07 PM on March 27, 2013

Kim cares what people think about her, that’s the problem. Kim wants attention and to be admired etc. but, the way she carrys herself makes people think in other directions.
I hope the baby and KWest are NOT next in a new reality show about Kim. Kim is all about her $$$ and attention. she wants to be loved and admired so much. I think KWest really cares for her and he desires a family more than anything. He will support her no matter what.
Kim only thinks about herself (that’s the way it comes across to onlookers). Kim needs to cool it and concentrate on being a new mom and not crave the spotlight so much.

little_miss_nobody

Posted at 10:01 AM on March 27, 2013

Guys, sometimes woman cant help weight gain in pregnancy… its all about the hormones.. Kim has gotten really fat and that sucks for her.. If only she would not be so insecure about it.. she claims to “not care” about what people say about her weight or fashion choices, but really she does. Else she wouldn’t be wearing spanx and tweeting pics of herself from when she was thin.. Poor Kim K..

kiki

Posted at 4:39 AM on March 27, 2013

Love your styles girl!!!!:-D

Shelly

Posted at 12:06 AM on March 27, 2013

Yea Kim we can tell you only eat healthy food and haven’t had any cravings. You probably eat very little. Girl please…..you’re as big as a horse, IMO, and since you don’t care what we say I won’t feel bad slamming your healthy weight every chance I get.

tom

Posted at 10:39 PM on March 26, 2013

HUGE!!! stop before it is too late!!Every part of her is huge!! Outfits horrible. Please go away, you do nothing!!

gbtw

Posted at 8:00 PM on March 26, 2013

i think she looks HOT. i love her weird maternity choices- very fresh and different. that said, i’d tone down the stilletos, and make sure the clothing isn’t too tight/constricting. but, i like these pencil skirts with tucked in shirts. who does that?!?! again… very fresh. kudos ms. khardashian. i was never a fan, but i am appreciating your take on maternity!

Shauna

Posted at 5:21 PM on March 26, 2013

She needs to wear a bra. Her t i t s look like utters.

Flora Cuevas

Posted at 4:00 PM on March 26, 2013

i think she needs too suck it up!!! good or bad comments she wants too be in the spot light well suffer the consequence!

Sally

Posted at 3:05 PM on March 26, 2013

I honestly can say… Her body is getting too big for her head… I really don’t mean to be mean, but thats what I see when I look at her pics… She needs to dress a lil more comfortable to look like she is pregnant and a lil happy about it..

Katey

Posted at 2:43 PM on March 26, 2013

Honey have you looked at yourself from the back? Ypi are huge. Pregnancy is in the front the rest is overweight What. Are you eating??The tight clothing is only. Accentuating every buldge. Don’t kid yourself it is hard to take it off ask Jessica Simpson who learned from her last pregnancy. :

yvonne jimenez

Posted at 5:45 PM on March 26, 2013

YES IT IS HARD ,BUT IF YOU WORK AT IT YOU COULD LOOK FAB . IT DID FOR ME .

Kim Kardashian

Posted at 12:36 PM on March 31, 2013

I tasted my own @ss and colon juice after I blue Ray J after he b pumpin me in da @ss. Yummy.

lady jay

Posted at 3:35 AM on April 16, 2013

Not a Kardashian fan, and definitely not a Kim fan, but I feel for her. I was just pregnant, and only gained 30 pounds (it is recommended to gain between 25-35 in a healthy pregnancy if you start at a healthy weight). Due to my height, I was round everywhere – even from the back. I walked daily, to and from work, and to the grocery store, etc.. I ate well, never too much junk. Pregnancy increases blood volume which can make you look thicker & your body stores extra fat to nourish the baby post-partum, That fat is not necessarily carried in the abdomen for pear-shaped women, so your statement is not fully true. Especially for us shorter women! I happen to be an inch or two taller than Kim. That aside, 20 lbs weight gain where she’s at in her pregnancy is probably quite a bit. It really is the last few months that the majority of weight gain should be seen.

johnwayne1

Posted at 2:31 PM on March 26, 2013

Attention/fame whores ALWAYS care what EVERYONE thinks!

Good try, Honey.