Justin Bieber Warns Friends: Don’t Slam Selena Gomez

Tue, March 26, 2013 11:40am EDT by 66 Comments
Justin Bieber Defends Selena Gomez
FameFlynet & Splashnews

AOKALANI

Posted at 11:50 AM on March 28, 2013

SAME HERE. HOPEFULLY THEY CAN ALWAYS BE FRIENDS NO MATTER WHAT. AND THAT THEY WILL ALWAYS BE THERE FOR EACH OTHER THOUGH GOOD AND BAD TIMES.

jelena

Posted at 2:19 AM on March 28, 2013

i agree it to Justin’s still in love with Selena …
LOVE JELENA ..

CandyBlank

Posted at 8:08 PM on March 27, 2013

Omg that’s so sweet, I want Jelena back

Paolo

Posted at 6:40 PM on March 27, 2013

credeghe

ozzymotorhead

Posted at 6:23 PM on March 27, 2013

maybe he feels guilty about cheating on her

shaye

Posted at 12:35 PM on March 27, 2013

hollywoodlife it seems as though you may have exaggerated this a little, i don’t think he’s doing this because he wants her back, it seems he’s simply doing it to be the better person, he’s way more mature than her and he’s all about being positive! that’s probably why he told his friends to just leave her, because he’s ready to move on but still wants to be mature about it, whilst selena is still playing her childish games, making herself look like the victim, although she’s really not the victim at all! however,i don’t believe the whole thing about him callung her 100 times a day because that’s just ridiculous! he’s moving on now, he wouldn’t still be calling her. and just to let you know, spring breakers is a flop! it’s not giving her more sucess, it’s just made her look stupid and ruined her career (which wasn’t that much of a career anyway!) she’s just a cold-hearted leech who has to drag out his name to make herself relevant, she needs to get over it now because she ain’t cute! justin is a way better person than she will ever be

Jamie

Posted at 12:09 PM on March 27, 2013

Uhm..I don’t actaully want them to get back together..I think Justin Bieber+Demi Lavoto =Happy,Cute aNd Great FutuRe Together..I Think tHey Should Date<—..[^BAVOTO^]..[^DUSTIN^]

Swiftie

Posted at 3:10 PM on March 27, 2013

Seriously? Demi lovato? Seriously?
Demi has gone past the child-teen stage and has moved on even from selena so I doubt she will ever date justin lol

ozzymotorhead

Posted at 6:27 PM on March 27, 2013

demi is an ugly skank

Sumieika

Posted at 11:54 AM on March 27, 2013

He’s too good for her! I mean c’mon what kind of a combination is a devil and an angel? He should find another angel to make him complete, meanwhile i wish her luck with finding her devil..

elwen

Posted at 8:52 AM on March 27, 2013

I think Selena learned “how to diss your boyfriend” from Taylor Swift

fenster

Posted at 6:09 AM on March 27, 2013

well done Justin

Nina

Posted at 2:44 AM on March 27, 2013

they’ll work it out

bella

Posted at 10:33 PM on March 26, 2013

YEAH! KEEP UR HEAD HIGH BABY! #BELIEBERS

Jayla

Posted at 10:05 PM on March 26, 2013

You can do this Justin. Selena you need to at least talk to him.

Katy perri fan and justin b

Posted at 8:34 PM on March 26, 2013

Go daya

vicky francis

Posted at 8:34 PM on March 26, 2013

my name is vicky francis , i have prayed for my self to the lord god, if you really loves selena gomez so pray for your girl , ask from the jesus christ , i have prayed so much for selena gomez that no person in the world can love selena gomez so much , if you pray till the lord hear you , lord loves everyone but my lord jesus christ can give me everything, lent time holy week , selena gomez i love you very much , lord jesus christ loves you very much :)

Juju bear

Posted at 8:30 PM on March 26, 2013

I Wanna be a singer a dancer meet the braxtons , justin bieber, William , ke$ha , young money , Ashley benson , ellen , Kevin hart , Miranda cosgrove , justin timberlake , Ashley tistale , Vanessa huggens , pretty little liars , selena Gómez to slap some since in that girl katy perri megan good and CHRISTINA GRIMMIE oh yeah i love her songs and Yah she rocks

Love : My?ter g?rl

Brooky poo loves u

Posted at 8:18 PM on March 26, 2013

Shes no use justin u did the right thing because that girl need to go to church i mean like justin and his family and friends dont got time for nonesense a it nobody got time for that honesto yes in deed ur a bad wats use to be ur biggest fan but not i know i dont know who u r where u live long time no see but i would have the decenttee
To SCT nce barbie u put plástic on hi justin then take it off so u can show off think u all that ? Well nope got that wrong frootloop u and ur fruite loop self can
Go some where eles have fin live life not wats it come on already It’s almost easter so leave him alone hope to see u never again

Love me?tert g?rl

Fuzzy

Posted at 8:01 PM on March 26, 2013

Hmm, something fishy here. Don’t tell me their split is just for publicity stunt. Nonetheless, glad Justin has finally realize sometimes friends are too “helpful” in his relationship with Selena.

vicky francis

Posted at 7:01 PM on March 26, 2013

my wish i can say selena gomez right now is stay holy, selena gave me her tongue that selena gomez loves only me . try if someone want’s but no one can marry her because selena has given me her tongue, justin bieber i had never tried to destroy your happiness but really selena gomez loves only me ,if you wanna try for selena so try and see i challenge you that you cannot gain her without me :)

DOCTOR

Posted at 6:54 PM on March 26, 2013

JUSTIN STILL LOVES SELENA disgusting
GIRL obnoxious disgusting
AS A BOY GORGEOUS SENSUAL PROVOCATIVE GOSTOSO can fall OF LOVE BY GIRL weirdest disgusting and DISPLAYED ON THE PLANET
I DO NOT UNDERSTAND

@Doctor

Posted at 8:05 PM on March 26, 2013

It takes all type to make the world go round. Maybe there’s something in Selena (might seem “disgusting to you” that Justin looks for. It’s called chemistry.

Jonathan

Posted at 6:51 PM on March 26, 2013

Wait until his balls drop then his music should get better!

Coco

Posted at 6:44 PM on March 26, 2013

I am a fan of Selena Gonez and you know what Selena can say anything about him because he has done many mean things to her like cheating on her over and over also HANGING OUT WITH HER EX BOYFRIEND AND SELENA CALLING HIM AND ALL HE DID WAS NOT ANSWER AND TOOK PICS OF HIMSELF PLAYING PING PONG WITH HEE EX!!!!! WHAT BOYFRIEND HANGS WITH HIS GIRLFRIENDS EX BOYFRIEND SO YA KNOW WHAT I’M TEAM SELENA SHE CAN SAY WHATEVER SHE WANTS YEAAA GO SELENA!!!!! team selenator :)):)):)):)):)):))))

brittany

Posted at 10:33 PM on March 27, 2013

selena has hung out with Nick since they broke up so Justin being around him should be fine. And where is the proof that he cheated on her? oh right there isn’t any! And yes. she can talk about Justin because it just makes her look bitter and stupid since he’s not saying anything. :)

vee

Posted at 6:10 PM on March 26, 2013

Good for you Justin Bieber! At least you have enough respect to not bash her and tell everyone to do the same. I respect you. Everyone makes mistakes in their lives, no one is perfect. I’m not putting Selena Gomez down, but she isn’t innocent as everyone thinks she is. I’m sure she made mistakes as well.

Selenator972

Posted at 5:27 PM on March 26, 2013

I’m a huge Selena Gomez fan but I didn’t agree with what she said about him. I still love her though and always will. When their relationship started some(not all) Beliebers were being really mean to her and that’s fact. I get mad with the media because with one thing either one of them do they find a way to connect the news to both of them it’s just like stop they are not dating anymore leave them alone.

daya

Posted at 4:52 PM on March 26, 2013

His fans can bash and whatever but Selena’s fans also bashed him. And if Selena bashed Justin of course his fans would be angry and bash her. Like if Justin said that about Selena, her fans would bash him. And he can tell his crew not to bash her, but you practically can’t stop 36 million people from sending her hate even if you tried.
I remember a time when Selena and her friends were publically bashing him on Twitter and her fans also bashed him but did she stop it? Nope, she practically started it and pushed it to continue. So you can’t say Beliebers are mean and should stop but it’s not like Selena has done it before.
And when she said this on TV she was practically just asking for it! Why? Why say that? (I didn’t bash her) She knew what was gonna happen when she said this, but she didn’t care. So Beliebers and Selenators don’t care either.

BTW, I didn’t bash Selena or Justin and I don’t support bashing in anyway.

Julia

Posted at 5:54 PM on March 26, 2013

When did Selena bash Justin on twitter and I don’t know why people r taking her joke so serious it was just a joke stop blowing it out of puporshin people

@Julia

Posted at 8:13 PM on March 26, 2013

I agree with you about him provoking Selena by hanging out with Nick but talking too much about the split now is not too tasteful.