Justin Bieber Posts Depressed Instagram Photo — Missing Selena Gomez?

Tue, March 26, 2013 7:40pm EDT by 102 Comments
Justin Bieber Misses Selena Gomez
Instagram, FameFlynet

KK

Posted at 1:09 AM on March 27, 2013

Selena Gomez’s phone number changed…

AOKALANI

Posted at 10:36 AM on March 27, 2013

SHE PROBABLY CHANGED HER NUMBER CAUSE OF THE TWINS. THAT WERE PROBABLY CALLING SO MANY TIMES. HAVEN’T YOU PEOPLE THOUGHT OF THAT. JUSTIN AND SELENA WILL HAVE BE FRIENDS. NO MATTER WHAT.

KK

Posted at 12:55 AM on March 27, 2013

Days did not see Justin Bieber …

Posted at 1:01 AM on March 27, 2013

@KK, Days? Days who? Days Inn? Days ago? Days gone by?

Good grief.

arandomgirl

Posted at 12:38 AM on March 27, 2013

@johnwayne1, I get paid to write dark comedy, not post comments.I’m pretty sure that’s Ivan’s gig.Do you honestly think you’re winning? How cute. Who’s driving a vehicle towards you? What the hell is that even supposed to mean? Are the headlights on? I hope so. I think you could use the light because you obviously can’t see.

Posted at 12:52 AM on March 27, 2013

@arandomgirl, Curious that you have read back into the comments to find Ivan, as you have accused me of doing to find something to balk about. You get paid to write? Funny, because you keep coming back here to comment to me. Yes, Dearest, I am winning as long as you back track and distract from your original posts defending this twit and his behavior. You need to hire a new editor, I never said anything about a “Who’s driving a vehicle towards you….”, trying too hard, you are. If this is the “dark comedy” that you “get paid” for then you are ripping off your publisher.

arandomgirl

Posted at 12:18 AM on March 27, 2013

@johnwayne1, you went through every comment and posted a snide reply. You were quite obviously looking for a fight. I’m happy to oblige because bullies like you make me sick. I posted a comment answering the question in the title of the article(and again in the end of article survey) and you twisted it because you wanted to rant a little more. I never have a problem getting my point across; in fact I get paid for doing so. Handsomely. As Anais Nin said, “We don’t see things as they are; we see things as we are.” You would like to see yourself as the only sane, intelligent person here. You obviously enjoy fighting for the sake of fighting and somehow came to the conclusion that you’re good at it. Arrogance isn’t the same thing as being right, though. Saying things like ‘Try harder” and “you’ll get there” are dead giveaways that you’re a rank amateur.

Posted at 12:26 AM on March 27, 2013

@arandomgirl, Oh Dear, you get paid for posting a comment. I bet your pay check is not going to reflect what you want, since you were bested by a novice. I think you are funny, you back track presumably trying to earn your pay check. I am no more fighting than you are. This kid is in trouble, he is acting out of control, he is not following the rules of society and yet you still want to drive this vehicle towards me. I think, now that you may have become obsessed with me. You seem to think you have a finger on my pulse…you’d be wrong. But, it is funny that you still keep trying.

Posted at 12:03 AM on March 27, 2013

@arandomgirl…

@arandomgirl, I read what you said, if you were incapable of getting your point across then don’t throw stones at me. I came no where looking for a fight, you are just not capable of keeping up. I’ve got time. Proceed.

AND…

@arandomgirl, Where did you read that I didn’t see Tom jumping up and down on a couch. I said it was not religion that makes an idiot. You really must try harder to keep up.

abe is doing it?!!?

Posted at 12:01 AM on March 27, 2013

nope, he is aware of the fact people are starting to get tired of this selena gomez soap…………

lola

Posted at 11:56 PM on March 26, 2013

This got to be a joke or the press just want to get ppl to think Tht Justin bieber missed selena by talking about it. No one have no idea why he posted that pic on his ig

arandomgirl

Posted at 11:46 PM on March 26, 2013

@johnwayne1, I know what I said and I know what I meant by it. You choose to misinterpret it because you came here looking for a fight and are incapable of admitting your mistakes. What the hell, I’ve got time.

Posted at 11:51 PM on March 26, 2013

@arandomgirl, Mistakes? Point them out.

Posted at 11:59 PM on March 26, 2013

Again…

Posted at 12:01 AM on March 27, 2013

@arandomgirl…

AND…

Aokalani

Posted at 11:41 PM on March 26, 2013

Aww poor justin, I feel bad for him. He must be going through a rough time.

arandomgirl

Posted at 11:39 PM on March 26, 2013

@johnwayne1, perhaps you missed Tom Cruise jumping up and down on Oprah’s couch shouting about how much he loved Katie Holmes. If so, you are probably the only person on the planet who did. The Scientologists convinced that idiot that he can control people and animals with his mind. With the kind of control Bieber has over his millions of impressionable young fans, he’d be a huge catch for them.

Posted at 11:50 PM on March 26, 2013

Posted at 11:52 PM on March 26, 2013

Posted at 11:12 PM on March 26, 2013

@arandomgirl, Actually the theme of the article is “Justin Bieber Posts Depressed Instagram Photo”, the missing Selena part is an after thought from the writer to hook you into reading the story. And you did give him every out for his behavior, back tracking doesn’t make you look any smarter.

arandomgirl

Posted at 11:26 PM on March 26, 2013

@johnwayne1, you are obviously one of those people who reads way to much into things. I said he looked homesick in the picture. He does look homesick in the picture. Don’t try putting words in my mouth, child; I’m more than capable of speaking for myself. If you had seen any of my other comments on this site, you would know I’m not Bieber fan. I find his thug-wannabe persona and his willingness to use young, impressionable girls as his personal twitter army revolting. That doesn’t mean I can’t recognize the fact that he’s human and refrain from kicking someone who is already down. That’s just plain cowardice. Your namesake would not approve.

Posted at 11:33 PM on March 26, 2013

@arandomgirl, I am obviously a person, one of those persons, that recognizes a person squirming to find a way out of what has already been typed. You absolutely gave this moron a way out to explain his behavior, just as you try to cast a shadow on my “handle” because you are unable to accept your own words. I did not put the stupid words in your mouth, you typed them out yourself.

Try harder, you’ll get there.

arandomgirl

Posted at 11:07 PM on March 26, 2013

@johnwayne1, actually, the subject of this particular article is the picture at the top of the page and whether or not it means he misses his ex. I’m not blaming anyone else for his behavior; he’s an adult and it’s all on him.I mentioned the Scientology thing as another reason I think he needs a break, not as an excuse for his recent behavior. That and i want to be able to say I called it when he’s jumping up and down on some talk show host’s couch shouting about how much he loves his future stepford wife.

Posted at 11:16 PM on March 26, 2013

@arandomgirl, Religion doesn’t make one jump up and down like an idiot on a couch. Idiots choose to jump up and down on couches because they think that fans will forgive moronic behavior and FANS make them feel entitled to act like fools. And fans will forgive the foolish behavior.

Posted at 11:03 PM on March 26, 2013

@Ivan Cardona, Does anyone know why he doesn’t have a shirt on? Please, you can not be that stupid. You are going through an air port, with security and you have no shirt on…what is your excuse? The bees were after him, but he wasn’t waiving his arms to shoo the bees away. He had an allergic reaction to fabric, but he wasn’t covered in hives. He changed his religious status, but he didn’t tweet that he had changed his religious status and everyone knows…who is a good fan knows he tweets everything except how regular his bowl movements are.

Posted at 10:50 PM on March 26, 2013

@arandomgirl, But, the subject of the day, is his behavior. If he needs a break then take a break, he chose this JOB. If can not handle the JOB he chose, then leave the JOB he chose. And the whole Scientology goons are out to get him, thinly placed blame on others. What in the blue Hell does that have to do with anything? Try again and fail.

arandomgirl

Posted at 10:46 PM on March 26, 2013

@johnwayne1, I was just talking about the picture, not his recent behavior. It’s pretty obvious he needs a break. It sounds paranoid, but I really think the Scientologists are trying to recruit him. They go after celebs when they’re going through a rough time. Will Smith and Will.I.Am both have ties to Scientology and they’ve been giving him a lot of “pep talks” lately. That crap would drive anyone nuts, much less someone as stressed out as he already was.The kid needs to go home and hide his money before they do to him what they did to Tom Cruise.

Posted at 10:56 PM on March 26, 2013

@arandomgirl, Then he should go home. What in the devil is your point? He can’t handle his business? He has lost control over his life? Then, you must agree that he is out of control. Would anyone be able to MAKE you do anything, you did not want to do? I doubt it. Then he is out of control and needs to have someone step in to slap him into reality. YOU fans are what drives him to believe that he is entitled to be SPECIAL and above conducting himself as society demands. Now you defend his stupid temper tantrums, you fans did this to drive him to think that he is an Elvis type person. What will happen to him when his star fades and the next big thing happens, like so many child stars, he will loose his money and his life.

arandomgirl

Posted at 10:22 PM on March 26, 2013

Probably homesick. It sounds amazing to be travelling the world and all, but sometimes you just want to sleep in your own bed , ya know?

Posted at 10:27 PM on March 26, 2013

@arandomgirl, Yep, true. Then stop the stupidity and go home and go to bed. There is no accounting or excuse for his behavior. If you were at the airport and an unknown male person came through with no shirt on, wouldn’t you be concerned? If you answer that you would not be concerned, then you are foolish or you are a liar.

Ivan Cardona

Posted at 10:37 PM on March 26, 2013

Do you know why he had no shirt on? Could there not be a good reason for that. Did anybody ask him, Alfredo, his security guards or anyone else with him? no!

BieberFever! :)

Posted at 10:01 PM on March 26, 2013

Well at least he is being maturer than Selena.

Posted at 10:05 PM on March 26, 2013

@BieberFever!:), Yep. She’s also been threatening people, showing up late for events that she is being paid to be at, running around with her pants down and shirt off…oh wait…NOT. Clueless much.

Posted at 10:06 PM on March 26, 2013

@BieberFever!:), AND I bet she knows that there is no such word as “maturer”. Does your Mom know what thime it is? Isn’t it way past your bed time?

Jerry

Posted at 11:32 PM on March 26, 2013

@johnwayne1
Oh sure, Selena’s idea of maturity is to do a movie where she’s half-naked the entire time, doing dance videos that reference her ex-boyfriend (whether if she intended to or not), and then dissing him on live TV. Look, Justin hasn’t done anything to her to deserve this kind of abuse but he has no intention of getting back at her and that’s the mature thing to do.

Posted at 11:38 PM on March 26, 2013

@Jerry, Yep, she landed a movie, she showed up on time and caused no problems on set.

She owes nothing to him, if she wants to tell someone what happened in her relationship with him, she can.

And your point would be, let us count it down…she landed a paying job, showed up on time and created no problems on set. Can Baby Beiber say the same?

Posted at 9:59 PM on March 26, 2013

@i think im the one hes missing, Get an education, you need help and ask your Mommy to hire a shrink.

@Bobbysknigh, Get a grip. He is doing a job, a job he chose to do. If he can’t handle it then he can quit it at any time. He could flip burgers, work at a homeless shelter or just live under a bridge. No one but you cares that much. You make me laugh out loud….idiot sheep.

AOKALANI

Posted at 10:37 AM on March 27, 2013

POOR JUSTIN. I FEEL BAD FOR HIM. SO MANY PEOPLE LOVE JUSTIN AND ADMIRE JUSTIN. WHEN IT COMES TO SELENA. NOT TO MANY PEOPLE LIKE HER. FOR WHAT SHE DID TO JUSTIN.

i think im the one hes missing

Posted at 9:43 PM on March 26, 2013

I talked to justin and I’ve seen him on his fb page he tries to forget me but can’t. I told him I love him he was the sweetest angel back but didn’t say I love you back. He just pretended there was a picnic but hate me all you want I love him and nothing can change that for 2hrs I’ve cried when I thought of him I started being depressed when he was depressed I didn’t even know he was depressed and when we talk I just feel like nothing depressing happened to me I hope he feels that way too when we talk @justinbieber I love you

Posted at 10:08 PM on March 26, 2013

@i think im the one hes missing, Stalker issues and no education. Ladies and Gentlemen, I rest my case.

rb

Posted at 9:40 PM on March 26, 2013

Hollywood Life your comment: ‘Justin has not been photographed flirting with any new hot girls.’ Hollywood Life! Please show non-fan photographs of him flirting with any hot girls. There are no photographs!!! Also Selena have been low key with the men thing. Something is going on because he should be acting like Harry Styles; sleeping with 12 women almost every night.

Posted at 10:28 PM on March 26, 2013

@rb, What? How old are you and does your Mommy know that you are still up?

dfinly

Posted at 8:58 PM on March 26, 2013

I look forward to Justin take a break from touring, how can the press insult him with no shirt, what about thousands before him.. what a joke, rhianna – lady ga ga – shinad oconnor…. take time off, date a few girls and move on .. you have it all – negative posters do not.

Posted at 9:04 PM on March 26, 2013

@dfinly, Um, the posters whom you deem negative, all live productive lives, have families and jobs AND STILL MANAGE to keep their pants pulled up and their shirts on. If you saw this person acting like this in the public scene and this person DID NOT SING, you would be insulted or you should be. Don’t take the high road because you are a fan of this twit, you only show how stupid you really are.

ELVIS PRESLEY

Posted at 8:50 PM on March 26, 2013

i thought she changed her phone number, so how could he be calling her 100 times a day?

Justin Is Secute (@Mrsbiebermalik1)

Posted at 8:48 PM on March 26, 2013

no he dosent care bout her

Selenator number 1!!!!

Posted at 8:37 PM on March 26, 2013

I feel for him. I think he was a nice guy who Hollywood destroyed

Ivan Cardona

Posted at 8:30 PM on March 26, 2013

He probably is tired from all that traveling and performing; or he is reading a book-he posted a pic before this of his hotel room in Poland with a library. He can read haters!

Posted at 8:41 PM on March 26, 2013

@Ivan Cardona, No one is arguing of the facts of whether he can read or not, the problem is that he is not behaving himself in a manor that gains him any respect. If he were not a singer, he would be treated with such disdain and jailed for the way he conducts himself. The sheer audacity in his thinking that it is acceptable to walk around with his pants down and shirt off is ridiculous by anyone standards.

And seriously, still using the word “haters”? Maybe if “the haters” started calling you blind morons “the lovers” of such idiotic people, you’d hear how stupid that word sounds. Find something new and less juvenile to say. Idiot.

Bobbysknight

Posted at 9:44 PM on March 26, 2013

Maybe if you guys respect him in all the hard work he does. We won’t be calling you haters think about does his fans go around trash singer name only one but their trying to get him and selena back together and All of this will stop for him it will end for him and her. If Selena Wants peace she going to have to get back with Justin. NO JELENA= NO PEACE FOR HER. JELENA= PEACE ALL SHE HAVES TO DO IS SAID I AM TAKING HIM BACK AND THIS ENDS ALL ENDS SHE TELL HER FANS SHE WANTS PEACE THEN SHE NEED TO DO WANT WILL GIVE HER PEACE AND THAT IS JUSTIN BIEBER OR SHE CAN GET USED TO FOLLOWER AROUND WITH THE PAPARAZZI FOR THE REST OF HER LIFE. JUSTIN BIEBER WILL TELL THEM TO BACK OFF MY GIRLFRIENDS DAD IS A LAWYER FOR TWO OF THEM AND THEY HAVE SAID IF SHE GET BACK WITH BIEBER THEIR DONE FOLLOWING HER BUT IF NOT SHE GOING TO GET FOLLOW FOR THE REST OF HE LIFE GET USED TO IT. BUT THESE GUY CAN GET THEM OFF HER TAILS IF SHE WANT THEM TO GO AWAY ALL SHE HAS TO DO IS GET BACK WITH JUSTIN AND THAT IT. THEIR GONE YES SHE GOING OF 2 OR 3 FOLLOWING HER AROUND BUT IT BETTER THEN FOR 4 TO 8 FOLLOWING YOU AROUND.

Ivan Cardona

Posted at 10:32 PM on March 26, 2013

Posted at 10:44 PM on March 26, 2013

@Ivan Cardona,

“Your perception of his behavior has been shaped by negative reports that have turned up wrong over and over in many cases. His style of dress is hip hop which is seen among millions of youth today-black, white, asian, and hispanic. You obviouly despise him-that makes you a hater-obviously not a lover in the christian sense.”

My perception is seeing exactly what he puts in the media, his tweets, the film of his erratic behavior and shouts of threats to a person doing their job. In what way, Dear Person, have you seen anything Christian like in his behavior? Despise him? I only have an opinion of his behavior because HE puts the crap out there. He acts like an idiot, as if he is entitled to behave in such an unbecoming way. And just because others act like idiots, I am suppose to think that it is Ok? No, Dear idiot, I think not.

And there is nothing “obvious” about me, except that I do not allow others that behave badly, just because they have a particular ability, to make me accept their as acceptable. And if you think he is behaving acceptable than you need to seek help…and seek it soon.