Alexis Dejoria: Five Things You Didn’t Know About Jesse James’ New Wife

Tue, March 26, 2013 8:42am EDT by 8 Comments
Courtesy of Twitter

Gayle

Posted at 4:41 PM on August 28, 2013

Jesse James he is the one without fame just women’s money with name.
Sad creature with nowhere to go.

winston parsons,sr.

Posted at 8:31 PM on August 28, 2013

do you know either one Gayle? Maybe you should try to meet people in person before offering a hidden agenda…sounds to me like you been gutted somewhere in the past…how’s that make you feel girl? In the future save us your thoughts based on fact…believe me Jessee knows how to take care of himself and he has a handful on his plate now as this girl is no dummie and can hold her hand with anyone>>>>>>>>>>>Brooks

warren

Posted at 5:25 PM on April 12, 2013

Well guess what Jesse is cheating with my gf, I seen his text come in on her ph she has made some trips to Austin without me and I see why and one of her friends told me he heard her telling her mom she had hooked up with up back in Sept.while I was at her place last month and she disappeared last week to Austin and he showed up over at her place I moved her into and last Friday afternoon and I saw him and her out drinking bud lights on the back of his truck together and i got pictures of the 2 ! and there is more My gf took back off to Austin yesterday and Is there right now im sure she is put up in a hotel, and guess what Alexis is out off town drag racing what a whore dog he is and nasty, they both are liers and cheaters , well that breaks us up dont want catch anything she is only looking for fame and a pay day and she is a shark !! What guy Marries someone while sleeping with someone on the side? I guess Jesse James does ! They make me sick !!

Showbiz

Posted at 11:01 PM on March 27, 2013

Looks like Daddy pays for her career.

VTP

Posted at 10:36 PM on March 26, 2013

Definitely married her money, hope the father got her a prenup and what a downgrade from SB. Good luck to the children involved.

Gina

Posted at 4:00 PM on March 26, 2013

She must be desperate..

Emily

Posted at 10:55 AM on March 27, 2013

She could do better. We ALL could do better than Jesse James. What on earth are these women thinking?

Aniled

Posted at 5:14 PM on July 18, 2013

Where is a thumbs down button when u need it?!