Tori Spelling Reveals She Showered With Dean McDermott & Four Kids

Mon, March 25, 2013 1:20pm EDT by 14 Comments
Tori Spelling Family Shower
Courtesy of Twitter

Tori and her family took bonding time to new limits on March 23 when they all decided to take a shower together — mom, dad and all four kids! Is that fun family time, or totally weird?

Even though actress and author Tori Spelling, 39, is a mother four times over again, there are still some things she had never done with them before. But as of March 23, she can cross one more thing off that list! Tori tweeted to the world that she took a family shower with husband Dean McDermott, 46, and their four childrenLiam, 6, Stella, 4, Hattie, 17 months and 7-month-old Finn.

“@Deanracer & I just had our 1st family shower w/all 4 babes,” Tori tweeted to her over 900,000 followers on Mar. 23. “Went really well& saved on individual bath time! &only 1 babe pooped N shower.” Too much information?

Dean McDermott Stands Up To The Haters

The mom of four might think the shower was a good idea, but some of her Twitter follows don’t necessarily agree.

“@torianddean @deanracer that’s kinda weird!” said Tara, one of Tori’s followers, on Mar. 23. “I’ve got 4 babes and have NEVER wanted to do that!”

Tori hasn’t taken the time to respond to haters, but her hubby Dean didn’t feel like just letting the comments go unnoticed. “Then your weird,” Dean replied to Tara on March 24.

After another follower told Tori and Dean in a tweet that they “really shouldn’t post something like that some people r not gunna like it,” Dean decided to give the tweeter a little life lesson.

“About what?!” Dean asked the follower on Twitter. “That family is the main thing in life that matters & enjoying these family moments B4 kids get 2 old. Grow up!”

Tori Spelling Ignores Shower Comments

Although there were some that didn’t approve of the shower-for-six idea, others just thought it was cute. Either way, Tori seems super happy about her first time taking a family shower and doesn’t seem to be letting the haters get her down.

What do YOU think HollyMoms? Is it really weird that Tori and her family took a shower together, or a fun way to bond? Let us know in the comments below!

– Rachael Ellenbogen

More Tori Spelling News:

1. Tori Spelling Slams Magazine: Divorce Claims Hurt My Children
  2. Tori Spelling & Dean McDermott Show Off ‘Superman’ Baby Finn — Cute Pic
  3. Tori Spelling: Pregnancy Scare Relates To Kate Middleton’s Complications

Can

Posted at 4:57 PM on May 29, 2014

These two are effen loons!!!

nicole

Posted at 10:56 PM on December 27, 2013

You know what Mrs.spelling u can do so much better u have 4 lil kids and that’s hard to do but once a cheater always a cheater

Onlehuman

Posted at 12:26 PM on March 26, 2013

I can see why some find it weird, but I have taken a shower with my 3 boys when they were younger, or the boys with their dad, or me and my two year old. The reason is normally runing late for something and if I can get all the kids in, wash ‘em down and hand them off to Dad to dress this cuts a good 30-40 minutes off of prep time, versus letting them bathe together, which turns into playtime in the tub, and no one is really washing up, just playing. This way we get to our destination on time. It really depends on the kids age, if they can point and say ew” what’s that, they’re too old.

Kestler

Posted at 8:34 AM on March 26, 2013

I don’t think it’s weird. Here in Finland it’s normal to have family showers or saunas with your family and no one is wearing swimsuit. This way children will understand that everybody is different and there is no reason to shame your body!

was a fan

Posted at 7:59 AM on March 26, 2013

I hope its not true. I really like Tori and Dean. Thats just wrong. Iiam is what 6!

Tokyo

Posted at 6:59 AM on March 26, 2013

Family showers are the norm in Japan.

jjinfl

Posted at 11:49 PM on March 25, 2013

I think what’s wrong is that it’s being featured as news on the internet. It is their family and their kids, and I guess they can do whatever they want to in their own home. Hollywood stars so often give out TMI and then get criticized for it.

Michelle

Posted at 10:41 PM on March 25, 2013

I sure hope the parents had swimsuits on or something. It is not appropriate for a little girl to see her dads penis. Yuck

Crystal

Posted at 3:11 PM on December 30, 2013

You are living in a closed, ignorant world. I am a naturist and we go to FAMILY resorts where everyone is nude and swimming together. It’s NOT unnatural to see a man or women’s naked body. Just read the comments from people who live in other countries!! the U.S. are prudish!

Lisa 7

Posted at 5:54 PM on March 25, 2013

Lighten up people. I’m sure parents had clothes on. Plus, she must have breast fed. Why is EVERYTHING SO UGLY? I THINK IT’S BEAUTIFUL!

Casey

Posted at 5:42 PM on March 25, 2013

This seems wrong

Nobody Special

Posted at 1:45 PM on March 25, 2013

Only one thing to say : TMI, Dean, TMI.

Nobody Special

Posted at 1:38 PM on March 25, 2013

Totally wierd. If Social Services heard this, they would be investigating. Man, that is odd !!

me

Posted at 2:28 PM on March 25, 2013

If social services herd it htey wouldn’t care because there famous, now if it was some normal person they would care. I do feel this is just strange, I have three kids and I would never ever shower with them.