Selena Gomez Had A ‘Great Weekend’ Without Justin Bieber — Finally Over Him?

Mon, March 25, 2013 3:30pm EDT by 22 Comments
Selena Gomez Great Weekend Justin Bieber
FameFlynet, Courtesy of Twitter

Swiftie

Posted at 3:51 PM on March 27, 2013

Oh my god just by looking at the comments below I just realised (I can’t believe I’m saying this) beliebers are more mature than selenators

rb

Posted at 10:06 PM on March 25, 2013

TRUE BELIEVERS Justin has said: ‘I don’t want anyone saying anything negative about her, “Selena”, is what he told his pals.’ Everyone should honor his wishes as well!!

Canada Eh?

Posted at 9:02 PM on March 25, 2013

Never liked her before, like her even less now. Not a big fan of Justin, but at least he is actually talented. She is over the top fake, over dramatic, and not that talented.

KahoIgartua

Posted at 8:17 PM on March 25, 2013

You always make funny rumors and, you only make more hate to Selena Gomez, because some beliebers hate a lot Selena Gomez, really Hollywood Life why do you do that. You make a lot of hate to Selena. Because you make fake stories o fake rumors. Get a life hollywood

KahoIgartua

Posted at 8:11 PM on March 25, 2013

Rumors Rumors and Rumors, blablablablabla…. really Hollywood Life, you always said a buch of lies and lies, get over. You don´t know nothing about Selena and Justin. And you always said something fake. Or said more rumors, Selena having funs with friends and family…. and you guys always said or invent something fake.. Like leave Selena and Justin alone.

JONNY

THEY WERE AS HUSBAND AND WIFE
AND MAKE SURE THEY STILL LOVE

THEY CAN BACK
SELENA WILL NOT TAKE STAND ALONE disguising BE HAPPY BECAUSE NOT THIS

AOKALANI

Posted at 8:45 PM on March 25, 2013

SHE HAS HER MOM AND HER STEP DAD AND OF COURSE HER REAL DAD TO LEAN ON FOR GUIDANCE. BUT SHE HAS HER FRIENDS WHO HAVE BEEN THERE FOR HER. SHE HAS HER CELEB FRIENDS AND HER OTHER FRIENDS. I’M SURE SHE’LL BE OKAY. AFTER ALL THEY DID BREAK UP IN ON NEW YEARS EVE.

Selenator number 1!!!!

Posted at 7:21 PM on March 25, 2013

Yayyy Selena have fun!!!

justin

Posted at 5:42 PM on March 25, 2013

One more thing call dania if u have any questions to me her number is 3369707433 thanks

Peace love
Justin drew Bieber

justin

Posted at 5:41 PM on March 25, 2013

Guys hey I’m Justin drew Bieber how’s my fans holding up with my break up with SELENA is now my ex gf just I wanted to say your guys are always in my heart even though you help me to be on my own life
I love you all fans
Justin drew Bieber

AOKALANI

Posted at 8:48 PM on March 25, 2013

AWW VERY SWEET. JUST HOPE ONE DAY JUSTIN CAN FIND A GIRL THATS NOT IN THE BUSINESS THATS NORMAL OTHER WISE SHE’LL BE TALKED ABOUT AND HATED TO. JUST LIKE JASMINE. SELENA AND HIS OTHER GIRLFRIEND. SO HOPEFULLY JUSTIN CAN FIND A GIRL THATS DEF NOT IN THE BUSINESS.

Salimata

Posted at 5:30 PM on March 25, 2013

so she cant have a good weekend without it being about Justin? seriously HL ?

sven S.

Posted at 5:26 PM on March 25, 2013

I just want to see more photos of Justin Bieber with his saggy purple diapers on. He looks so cute when he wears them while throwing one of his little baby tantrums!

Melina

Posted at 5:15 PM on March 25, 2013

Thank God, HL now u realize they are truly over, and no more “Selena looking sad, is she thinking of Justin” or whatever y’all say, because to me Justin deserves someone better.

MaryDtn9

Posted at 4:40 PM on March 25, 2013

Her star power is right sizing wth JB out of the picture.

janay

Posted at 4:10 PM on March 25, 2013

Thanks God she is out of Justin’s life she was just a gold digger .

sven S.

Posted at 5:39 PM on March 25, 2013

In what way? She already has her own successful career, so I don’t understand your comment.

Bondurantguy

Posted at 6:29 PM on March 25, 2013

NAME ONE DISNEY GIRL WHO HASN’T WENT DOWN THE DRUG PATH BESIDE SELENA NO ONE HAS ANSWER ME BECAUSE NO ONE CAN THINK OF ONE. AND NOT ONE STILL ON DISNEY. THEIR IS ONE BUT IT TOOK ABOUT TWO DAY OF RESEARCH TO FIND HER THE GIRL WHO PLAYED LONDON TIPTON. BUT SHE HAS GOT IN GOOD MOVIE OFFERS. NEVER SAY NEVER I WON’T BE SHOCK IF THEY ARE PLANNING TO GET BACK TOGETHER WHY WOULD HE TELL HIS FRIEND TO LAY OFF OF HER UNLESS THEIR PLANNING TO GET BACK TOGETHER THINK ABOUT IT THEN THIS STORY POPS UP. I HAVE SEEN THIS BEFORE THREE TO FIVE MONTH THEIR GOING BE BACK TOGETHER. SELENA DOESN’T LIKE THE LIGHTS BUT NOW SHE HAS THE WHOLE SPOT LIGHT ON HER.

btchgonnshate

Posted at 7:23 PM on March 25, 2013

Agreed.. she is a fkced up btch .. have u seen springbreaker? she was naked and she had other girls suck her tities.. like this btch is fkced in the head.. she used justin bieber to get famous

emily

Posted at 7:31 PM on March 25, 2013

NEver liked her :)

AOKALANI

Posted at 8:42 PM on March 25, 2013

NO, SHE WASN’T SHE TRULY CARED ABOUT JUSTIN. BESIDES SELENA HAD HER OWN MONEY AND DID HER OWN THING WITH HER FRIENDS AND FAMILY. ALOT OF THE GOLD DIGGERS JUST WANT THE MONEY THAT IT. SELENA WASN’T LIKE THAT. SHE HAD A LOT GOING FOR HER.