Louis Tomlinson’s Estranged Father Hopes To Reunite & Heal Rift

Mon, March 25, 2013 9:20am EDT by 9 Comments
Louis Tomlinson Dad Interview
FameFlynet

BatMONA (@mona_osman93)

Posted at 9:59 PM on August 10, 2013

what is wrong with you sick people voting on ” should he reunite with his father or not ” that is a private matter you should have some manners and respect that , he needs to have his own space , you can’t be serious , mind your own business and have a life !

anna (@Anna199020)

Posted at 11:50 PM on June 22, 2013

hell no wtf what kind of father is that who didn’t see his son from 2 untill he became a man
i’m sure poor louis needed him so much when he was a kid and more when he was an ado
and we all know how the presence of a father is important for boys more than girls

Anne

Posted at 2:51 PM on May 30, 2013

To be honest, I know it’s going to hurt Louis a lot if it seems that Troy only wants to be a part of his life just because he has the fame and the fortune and the love from thousands of people. But it makes me wonder: Did Troy make any effort of actually seeing Louis through his growing years? Like when he was 7,11,14,when he performed as Danny Zuko in Grease…Did Troy ACTUALLY try to see him? I don’t think so.

But then, Johanna DID call Troy and notified him about Louis wanting to see him, so maybe Louis DID want to see his biological father. And then maybe Troy had tried to keep in touch with him but then Jay and the X Factor producers didn’t want to,so…Maybe those guys were also at fault for the separation between Lou and Troy. (a bit)

But then,I have a friend whose parents are divorced and she lives with the mother and a new father. And my friend doesn’t want to see her biological father while the mother doesn’t want the biological father to meet her daughter AT ALL. So maybe that’s what Jay’s trying to do with Troy.

But you know,Jay should AT LEAST let Louis see Troy. I mean,I heard that somewhere in Nottingham in the middle of their TMH tour,Louis had finally met his father while playing soccer with some famous team and it looked like Lou was trying not to cry…

But I think Louis should let Troy in at least. Just like,to catch up on things, you know? And then it’s up to Louis to decide if he and his father would stay in touch or leave his father because apparently Troy only wants Louis for the money.

But I don’t think Troy’s someone like that. I mean,what do you think would his daughter do,who’s a big fan of her half-brother’s band?

Emily

Posted at 8:59 AM on March 28, 2013

I do not think LOUIS should let Troy back into his life. I completely understand the situation that louis is in because I have the same sort of thing. My mum and my biological father broke up before I was born. My mum has since married and her husband is my dad (they married when I was 3). If I were to become rich ad famous and my biological dad came around wanting to be apart of my life again, I would not be happy. If Troy really wanted to be apart of Louis’ life he would’ve done it sooner. Not when he’s in one of the biggest bands in the world. I don’t know how Louis would feel about it all but I certainly would trust Troy when he says he doesn’t want to be apart of it because Louis is now rich and famous and “I’m his dad. I’m his flesh and blood” in my opinion that’s a load of crap. Why wait until now??

I don’t know, maybe I’m just saying that because my dad was given the chance to be in my life and declined but that’s my opinion on the while situation.

BEINSPIREDANDYOU'LLBEINSPIREDBY

Posted at 10:17 AM on March 26, 2013

i think that Louis would maybe consider giving this a chance because i think that sometime in your life you have to forgive to be truly happy but i’m not saying its easy actually its really hard especially if that person did a really big thing that hurt you alot. i really don’t know what happened to their family but if what i am reading is right , that he left him(Louis) when he was 2 and it must have been hard for him since he was young then and his father was someone important to him then and seeing someone who is important to you walk away really really really does hurt ,and i would understand but not fully( because i don’t know about his other reason(s) of why he refuse to welcome back his dad to his life) if its hard for him to welcome his father back to his life knowing that he wasn’t there for most of his life(19 years) but i mean he is his dad they’re blood and flesh and as his father said that nobody could change that and i know that deep down that your father is a part of you big or small. And people saying that his father’s only there because of fame ,(well i know it’s only ur opinions) but we really don’t know because we’re not the one who is being avoided by his son,we’re not the one who hasn’t been there for most of his son’s life ,AND we’re not Louis’s father so we don’t know how he feels and i think that you should never judge something you don’t fully understand. BUT Louis is the only one that could decide if he wants his father in his life right now

TeenageDreamer

Posted at 9:50 AM on March 26, 2013

Yeah, now that Louis is famous, his dad wants to reconnect. And what does that mean? Fame for the dad too. Not obvious at all.

One direction fan

Posted at 7:09 PM on March 25, 2013

I belive tht he just there beacause he famous and it think it may affect his career because he will be distracted

facts

Posted at 1:08 PM on March 25, 2013

you left him since he was 2 now he is 21,that’s 19 years in total not involved in his life, now you expected Louis to just accepted you like that? I think it would be very difficult for Louis. but anyway it’s just my opinion, it is up to him…………………………………………………….

Anonymous Directioner

Posted at 9:51 AM on March 25, 2013

eh its up to him if he wants to have his dad in his life