Selena Gomez Throws Post-Justin Bieber Party — Celebrating Split?

Mon, March 25, 2013 8:17am EDT by 48 Comments
Justin Bieber Selena Gomez Party
FameFlynet

Rezension Stargames

Posted at 5:03 PM on January 30, 2014

Thanks for every other informative site. The place else may I get that kind of info written in such an ideal manner?
I have a venture that I’m simply now running on, and I’ve
been on the look out for such information.

Bernard Taschner

Posted at 11:46 PM on April 9, 2013

I just added this website to my rss reader, excellent stuff. Cannot get enough!

Kali

Posted at 1:58 PM on March 27, 2013

I respect both celebrities. However, IMHO I think that Selena didn’t have to diss Justin so publicly. I mean, yeah. I’m a fan of hers & I understand she mad. but, I’m also a fan of Justin’s. He didn’t really deserve to get dissed publicly. But, that’s just my opinion.
Anyways, have a nice day. :)

hi

Posted at 5:04 AM on March 27, 2013

Um, hel-lo? The Jelena split happened in EARLY January! & it’s March, wow.. it’s not like Selena celebrated 2 MONTHS after their break up. No, just no.. Who does that? This theory is silly, sorry Hollywoodlife, but it’s the truth. :p

gianna

Posted at 10:44 AM on March 26, 2013

she’s such a slut.

AOKALANI

Posted at 1:09 PM on March 27, 2013

NO, SHES NOT. SHES NOT THAT GOOD OF A SINGER. BUT AS A ACTRESS SHES GOOD.I WOULD NEVER SEE HER MOVIE SPRING BREAKERS THE PREVIEW LOOKS HORRENDOUS. AND UGLY.

Swiftie

Posted at 3:18 PM on March 27, 2013

@AOKALANI
yeah because ur a 10 year old selena gomez fan girl
Hahaha

MaryDtn9

Posted at 8:39 AM on March 26, 2013

MEDIA BS; Never Trust; Always Verify; Work your emotions; don’t stink, think.
Stop hating; Get positive; SUP: 1 702 421 3511. Web: disnetinc.com/marydtn9.htm

totalstranger

Posted at 11:15 AM on March 26, 2013

That’d probably work better if you didn’t post so many negative comments about Selena all over the web. Maybe you should take your own advice.

Melina

Posted at 2:30 AM on March 26, 2013

HL can y’all just face the fact that Justin and Selena are OVER, like you all are having a hard time letting go.

arandomgirl

Posted at 10:51 PM on March 25, 2013

It was a baby shower so, if you think the party was about Justin, I guess you’re saying he’s a baby. It disturbs me that some people on this site honestly believe breakups are anything like the way they are portrayed here. They are people, not dolls. They have lives that go on even when the world isn’t watching and even after they have stopped dating. They have friends and families and parties just like everyone else. Their breakup does not consume their lives; it shouldn’t consume yours either.

emily

Posted at 8:48 PM on March 25, 2013

I’m beginning to think the paps are having a harder time of letting go than the Selena and Justin fans! Justin should be solo and free to enjoy this time in his life. If Selena wants to be single for a while (in her search for that ‘older’ guy) that’s cool too. I like Selena with David Henrie, buy that may never happen either! That’s life!

HATER

SO THEY WILL BE MARRYING HAPPY
EVEN STILL YOUNG

IS THE WAY BECAUSE THEY BORN TO ONE ANOTHER
SOUL GEMEAS

q

Posted at 3:36 AM on June 10, 2013

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Selenator number 1!!!!

Posted at 7:06 PM on March 25, 2013

That’s cuz unlike most celebrities she doesn’t plan her life based around the attention she’ll get from the media. I respect that.

She must be really mad at him bcuz of the diss, and I’m glad she’s not sitting around thinking about him. They both needed to move on, although I thought Jelena was cute at the time, I guess it just wasn’t meant to be.

Brenda

Posted at 5:46 AM on March 28, 2013

Totally, Selenator number 1!!!! I totally agree.