The actress and mother glowed on the orange and purple carpet at the 2013 Kids’ Choice Awards, held in Los Angeles on March 23. We chatted with her hair and makeup artists so you can get her exact look!
Jessica Alba, 31, wowed on the carpet for the 2013 Kids’ Choice Awards. Avon Global Celebrity Makeup Artist Lauren Andersen and celebrity hairstylist Gio Campora spill the exact products used on Jessica so YOU can look like a movie star!
Jessica Alba’s KCA Beauty — Get Her Exact Look
To compliment her cool, colorful dress, Lauren wanted to play up Jessica’s eyes. The inspiration for the look was fresh, modern and focused on glowing skin and a pale lip. See the exact products used on Jessica below!
On Jessica’s face, Lauren first used Avon Ideal Flawless Foundation. Then, she brushed on Lorac Baked Bronzer. For pretty color, she added Chanel Tumulte Blush. For any imperfections, she dabbed on Cle de Peau Concealer.
On eyebrows, she used Votre Vu Brow Wax. She lined the upper lash line with Avon Glimmersticks in Aqua Flash. For extra lash volume, she added Ardell Individual Lashes in short black. She finished the lashes with Avon SuperExtend Infintize Mascara.
On the lip, she used Avon Totally Kissable Lipstick in Lovey Dovey.
Jessica Alba’s KCA Hair — Get The Exact Look
Hairstylist Gio swept Jessica’s loose waves inspired by 90’s supermodels. Check out his step-by-step below:
1) Smooth Frizz-Ease Curl Reviver Styling Mousse into wet hair, and then spray on Frizz-Ease Dream Curls Curl Perfecting Spray.
2) Blowdry hair using a round brush.
3) Section the hair off and use a medium curling iron to create loose curls.
4) Finish with Frizz-Ease 100% Glossing Spray to give hair the perfect healthy shine.
Did you love Jessica’s hair and makeup at the KCAs, HollywoodLifers?
— Dory Larrabee
More Kids’ Choice Awards Beauty News:
- Kristen Stewart’s KCA Hair & Makeup — Bella’s Beautiful Braid
- Kylie Jenner’s KCA Beauty Look — Bold Lip & Luxe Lashes
- Selena Gomez’s KCA Hair & Makeup — Stunningly Sun-Kissed