Jessica Sanchez’s ‘Glee’ Role Revealed: She’ll Be A ‘Legendary Diva’

Mon, March 25, 2013 2:19pm EST by 14 Comments
Courtesy of Fox

Rich

Posted at 4:09 PM on April 14, 2013

Jessica Sanchez can sing the phonebook…literaly…lol. She can sing pop, r&b, ballad, disney, broadway, urban, soul, gospel, reggae, latin, jazz, bigband and hip hop (yes, she can rap)!!! I don’t watch glee but just because Jessica is going to be there, I will now start watching glee and can’t wait to see and hear more epic performances from her!!!

Eisley B.Gatchalian

Posted at 11:06 AM on April 13, 2013

yhey!!!!!jessica is joining glee!!!!!what role will she play?

ennahben

Posted at 12:01 PM on March 27, 2013

Oh Yes, by being “legendary” she’d be playing herself then. Sure will be watching.

please

Posted at 4:18 AM on April 2, 2013

To be a legend you have to be well known and have a an actual career. No one cares about the losers of the 100th season of American Idol.

Jason

Posted at 12:52 PM on April 12, 2013

The article isn’t saying that she is a legendary singer. It say that she will play a ‘legendary singer’ within the Glee universe. So it is possible that she is well known and may even have a career, but I don’t see a big career since she is still in school.

And to be honest with you, no one have cared about an American Idol winner or ‘loser’ since Kelly Clarkson.

Rachel

Posted at 12:23 AM on March 26, 2013

Jessica Sanchez has an incredible voice, so I can’t wait to see her go up against the New Directions. I am glad that even with how much I travel for my job at DISH; I don’t risk missing her debut. My DISH Anywhere app lets me stream the shows I record on my DVR to my tablet. My downtime at the airport will be much more entertaining, when I get to spend it watching Jessica take the stage at Regional’s.

pete

Posted at 12:10 AM on March 26, 2013

How stupid she is so legendary we never heard of her before. More legendary then Jesse or Rahcle or even Unique? Waste of time and space but glee is good at wasted songs on guest spots. I see another 2.0 for this season.

MsBluessy

Posted at 12:48 PM on March 26, 2013

Well, you ain’t on earth if you have not heard of her before. She has an amazing voice! It’ll be exciting to see a sing-off between Jessica and Rachel. I’ll definitely be watching.

huh?

Posted at 2:25 AM on March 28, 2013

Why would Jessica being singing with Rachel?

shut up tweenie

Posted at 12:15 AM on March 30, 2013

You idiot first she is legendary as a loser on idol. Second they are saying she is legendary as a glee club singer moron. So if she was legendary the glee club would have heard about her before

MARY

Posted at 1:31 PM on March 27, 2013

YOU HAVE A BAD ATTITUDE. GROW UP

jenny

Posted at 2:55 PM on April 11, 2013

Excuse me. But did you read the context above?. Just to refresh you it says that she is going to “play” a “legendary diva” . Got It? Besides she deserves ito play that kind of role because of her EPIC talent, shes one of the best singer NOT ONLY in the season 11 but in the whole country. Poor you, you’re just jelous probably don’t have a talent like her.

Klein Paner

Posted at 4:12 PM on April 12, 2013

Have you been living under a rock? IT’S JESSICA SANCHEZ, C’MON. Yes she is legendary like unique and rachel and better than Jesse. She should have won American idol but plenty of girls voted for the other guy.

Singer

Posted at 6:55 PM on April 14, 2013

People still watch American Idol?