Ashley Greene’s Condo Fire Officially Ruled An Accident

Mon, March 25, 2013 3:06pm EST by 3 Comments
Ashley Greene Condo Fire
SplashNews, FameFlynet

Fire officials and the insurance company handling the fire that claimed Ashley Green’s home, agree that the March 22 fire was purely an accident. Read on for details!

The fire that ripped through Twilight star Ashely Greene‘s condominium on Mar. 22 has officially been ruled an accident.

Both fire officials and the insurance company handling the claim agree that the fire that spread through the actress’ West Hollywood condo, claiming the life of her dog, was a freak accident.

Law Enforcement Officials Rule Fire As An Accident

The L.A. County Sheriff’s Department and the L.A. Fire Department, as well as the insurance company handling the claim, first investigated the incident as an act of arson, but after a thorough check of the property and the damage, all three agree that the cause of the fire was an accident, TMZ reports.

How The Fire Erupted

The website first reported that the fire began when a burning candle accidentally lit Ashley’s living room couch — causing the entire room to catch fire.

Ashley & Her Boyfriend Are Unharmed In The Blaze

Ashely and her boyfriend, who were sleeping in the unit when the apartment caught fire, were both unharmed.

It wasn’t the same for one of the actresses dogs, however.

Ashley’s Dog Dies In Fire — Poor Pooch

One of Ashley’s dogs unfortunately died in the fire while underneath a bed.

What do YOU think, HollywoodLifers?

TMZ

– Eric Ray

Click Here For More Ashely News:

  1. Ashley Greene Apartment Fire — ‘Twilight’ Star’s Dog Dies
  2. Ryan Phillippe & Ashley Greene Go On Hot Late Night Date
  3. Ashley Greene’s Sleek & Classic Hair — Get Her Powerful Look

Leave a Reply

To comment, please fill in the fields below, enter your comment and select the Comment button.

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

View Comment

★RK

Posted at 8:47 PM on March 25, 2013  

@sam….something is wrong with you…..you need some medication
what you said is so bad….how little as a person are you?!! SHE DO NOT MEANT FOR THAT TO HAPPENED!!!! I like dogs too….but what you said to her….!!!!!!!!

 Reply
Share this comment at Share with Twitter

TRACY123

Posted at 7:53 PM on March 25, 2013  

That is why I hate candles!!! There are now other type of candles that don’t use a real flame. I really feel sorry for Ashley, but she should have known better than to leave a candle burning, especially with animals in the house. If I use a candle I put in my sink!!!

 Reply
Share this comment at Share with Twitter

Sam

Posted at 4:03 PM on March 25, 2013  

Her stupidity and negligence killed her dog. Dog killer.

 Reply
Share this comment at Share with Twitter