Robert Pattinson Breathed ‘Fresh Air’ During Kristen Stewart Separation

Sun, March 24, 2013 5:19pm EDT by 56 Comments
Robert Pattinson Kristen Stewart Apart
SplashNews, Getty

Janet

Posted at 4:38 PM on March 31, 2013

Are you tired of going office daily? Earn 50$ per hour working from home with Google! I’ve made $64,000 so far this year working online and I’m a full time student. I’ve made such great money. It’s really user friendly and I’m just so happy that I found out about it. Here is what I do, Google.Fab17.cℴm

Crizomar DaSilva

Posted at 11:20 AM on March 31, 2013

fresh air in hot australia full of flies making him go crazy? [his director of the rover said that on a interview remenber?]the flies make him go crazy in australia,so yes a breath of fresh air, way to go HL

Susy

Posted at 7:11 PM on March 27, 2013

Maybe it was more peaceful for Robert in the Outback but with the flies and the heat I doubt if it was very much fun. Good to read that Michod thinks Robert is smart, but not surprising. I wonder which is more annoying to Robert, the OZ flies or the paps in LA. I don’t know if it’s true but someone told me in Italian paparazzi means buzzing insects. Whether true or not the paps seems to be as annoying as flies. The fans with twitter accounts and cameras might be number one related to who is most annoying to celebrities. Or is it the tabloids?

KMA

Posted at 2:04 PM on March 26, 2013

I’ve never seen two people who are supposed to be so much in love that look happy and comfortable when they are apart but totally miserable when they are together.

robsten sucks!!!!

Posted at 1:49 PM on March 26, 2013

LMAO: If you think Robsten are a couple in love you are nuts….Those 2 are trapped in a PR contact that obviously neither of them want to be in by the look of miserable photo’s of them out in LA….this PR relationship is becoming nothing but a huge joke. Whatever PR company they are contracted to is obviously going to milk Robsten for all its worth…..

At This point there relationship looks like is purely business…….