Selena Gomez Kids Choice Awards Outfit — See Her Pretty Peplum Look

Getty

fati flawre

Posted at 2:10 PM on June 19, 2013

niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice

Priya

Posted at 9:55 PM on April 10, 2013

I love her. She’s such an inspiration to me and she looked absolutely beautiful in that outfit. I mostly liked the blue top she had.

Selena gomez fan my name is bailey

Posted at 3:22 PM on April 9, 2013

awesome selena I love your shows please don’t stop making new shows PLUS awesome XD

Selena gomez fan my name is bailey

Posted at 3:21 PM on April 9, 2013

OMG SELENA PLEASE TELL ME WERE YOU GOT THAT OUTFIT PLS PLEASE I DONT CARE IF ITS LIK 1,0000 DOLLARS LOL IK THAT ISNT HOW MUCH IT IS IT DOESNT LOOK VERY POPLAR BUT IT LOOKS SO GORGEOUS IN YOU I WANNA NO WERE YOU GOT THAT SHIRT ITS VERY CUTE I WOULD WEAR THAT SHIRT AND SKINNY JEANS AND SOME SHOES I ROCK BUT FIRST YOUR MY INSPIRED BYE YOU SELENA YOU LOOK SO CUTE AND YOU GOT THAT REWARD BC OF ME XD I VOTE FOR YOU ALL DAY XD ANYWAYS PLEASE TELL ME POST IT RIGHT HERE LOVE YOU SELENA ( IS A GIRL :D )

LOVE YOUR 1 FAN :P!

Selenator number 1!!!!

Posted at 6:59 PM on March 25, 2013

Seriously? She looked absolutely GORGEOUS at this event especially. I’m Selena’s biggest fan and I always look at her outfits for all these events that she goes to and this was by far one of the best outfits and her hair looks really pretty like that.

sunny skies

Posted at 8:32 AM on March 24, 2013

I am one of Selena’s biggest non fans. She is the only celeb I do not like. However, I will give her credit for this outfit. It was very pretty, and suited her to a tee. Loved the colors, style, and was appropriate for the event.

TRACY123

Posted at 3:35 PM on March 25, 2013

Selena looked like she was going on an Easter Egg Hunt, gosh the girls in my town dress this way to go to the mall, or to the boardwalk, she could have done much better, wasn’t anything memorable.

abe is doing it?!!

Posted at 12:58 AM on March 24, 2013

“Compton High”……..did it.

Sarah

Posted at 11:21 PM on March 23, 2013

Absolutely stunning! Super cute!