Rachel Uchitel’s Baby Wyatt, 10 Months, Loves Playing Piano

Sat, March 23, 2013 12:00pm EDT by 5 Comments
Rachel Uchitel Baby Wyatt
Courtesy Photo

The entrepreneur-turned-mommy reveals to HollywoodLife.com EXCLUSIVELY all about her adorable daughter Wyatt Lilly, 10 months, after their big move to New York — and even told us when she and husband Matt Hahn are having more kids!

Rachel Uchitel, 38, is settling back into her role as New Yorker, but this time she has her 10-month-old daughter Wyatt Lilly and husband of more than a year Matt Hahn, 28. The happy family made the cross-country move from San Francisco to New York, and Rachel reveals to HollywoodLife.com EXCLUSIVELY how they are adjusting to city life as a family!

The former club promoter and Celebrity Rehab star previously lived in New York for years before moving out West, but says coming back with a husband and baby now is a whole new experience!

“New York has been amazing. I gave [Wyatt] the biggest room in the apartment,” Rachel says. “Every day when Matt gets home, we spend an hour on the floor with her playing with all of her toys. She got this new baby grand piano from Neiman Marcus when we moved here, so all she does is pound on the keys of the piano.”

And with such a musically-inclined baby, the proud parents plan to start their daughter in music classes and gymnastics classes in May at Kidville in their Upper West Side neighborhood.

“Like all parents say, I totally think she’s a genius. She just took her first steps a few days ago. She’s starting to say ‘mama,’ she just said ‘dada’ the other day. She’s very funny. She’s super smart, she connected way before we thought she would. She looks a lot at people and takes a lot in,” Rachel adds.

Rachel Uchitel & Husband Matt Hahn: When They’ll Have More Kids

With such a gorgeous baby at home, it’s no wonder the happy couple want to add more kids to their brood! Rachel reveals not only are they going to try for more kids — it’s going to be very soon!

“We are talking about starting next month to try,” Rachel says. “We are lucky enough to have it happen really easy and much sooner than we thought the first time around. We will start next month, and see how the fertility works out.”

“I was an only child, I was not a fan of it. I do think it’s important for her to have siblings,” the proud mom says.

So adorable! With such a smart and adorable baby, we can’t wait for Rachel and Matt to have more kids!

– Christina Stiehl

More Rachel Uchitel News:

1. Rachel Uchitel Shows Off Daughter On Twitter — Cute Pic
  2. Rachel Uchitel & Hubby Matt Hahn Welcome Baby — Congrats
  3. Pregnant Rachel Uchitel Reads Jenny McCarthy’s Baby Book

Alice

Posted at 6:04 PM on May 2, 2013

I remember when Rachel was this adorable little blonde thing who was just so much prettier then. She is totally unreconizable now. I went to her fiance’s memorial service in central park. She was probably one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen. Losing Andy really did a number on her. She is not even close to who she was. I just can’t get over the spot light she so desperately seeks. Look at her pictures from 9/11 and now. Not even close. I can’t understand why she’d want to look the way she does now over then. She was gorgeous. Now with all the plastic surgery, just looks like a transgender woman who got beat with a bag of nickels…

hair salons

Posted at 9:34 PM on March 30, 2013

Its like you read my thoughts! You seem to know a lot about this, like you wrote the
ebook in it or something. I believe that you could do with a few percent to
power the message home a little bit, however other
than that, that is fantastic blog. A fantastic read.
I’ll certainly be back.

Christina

Posted at 9:05 PM on March 24, 2013

Rachel-I think you are beautiful and so is the baby-Don’t listen to the negative comments.I happen to have went to high-school with one of your ex-es.I won’t print his name here, but he says you are and were a sweetheart.I also lost a person from high-school on 9/11-actually 2.I’am glad you have a new start and I’am sure Andy is watching over you.xo-and ALOL the best!!

Steve

Posted at 6:07 PM on March 24, 2013

She’s got trouble coming her way. Only a matter of time before it all comes out. Tim Biticie is the one she was in with. They sold stories and ruined people’s lives and got payed.

wondering

Posted at 12:14 PM on March 23, 2013

She now has a lovely family. You can only imagine if she had chosen to start a family BEFORE she hoed around the world and tried to bring Tiger down with her. At least he is doing well now, who cares about her