Joe says he is not the star of an alleged sex tape with his girlfriend Blanda. But now that there’s so much buzz around this, we thought we’d tell you a bit about Blanda!
Joe Jonas’ Girlfriend: What You Don’t Know About Blanda Eggenschwiler
1. First off, she’s 29-years-old and is from Switzerland. She moved to NYC in 2007. She is downright gorgeous and of course, she’s a former model!!
2. She was the Art Director at the New York Times from 2010 to 2011 — um, so she’s pretty smart!
3. Blanda went to the School of Visual Arts in NYC and received a Bachelor in graphic design from the School of Visual Arts in 2010, and her Linkedin says that she works at marketing firm, Sullivan.
4. She is a graphic designer and created her own life of t-shirts for a company called OBEY.
5. Blanda says her icons are: James Victore, Martin Kippenberger, Julie Verhoeven, Louise Fili and Tibor Kalman.
Did Joe Jonas & His Girlfriend Make A Sex Tape?
After a blind item surfaced that Blanda and Joe were starring in a sex tape together, Joe’s rep said it’s not true. But the report claims that the tape will be released on April 3 and it’s said to be graphic and that they both knew they were being filmed.
Blanda took to Twitter to joke about the sex tape saying: “If anyone comes across this sex tape please make sure to send me a copy! It sounds highly entertaining! :)”
At least she’s making light of the situation! Love a girl with a sense of humor!
— Chloe Melas
More Joe Jonas News:
- Did Joe Jonas & Girlfriend Make A Sex Tape? — Jo-Bro Denies Rumors
- Joe Jonas Looking For A Christian Girlfriend
- Joe Jonas’ Ex-Girlfriend, Demi Lovato, Disses Jo-Bro On Twitter