Kristen Stewart Tells Robert Pattinson Not To Be A Jerk At Reunion Date

Thu, March 21, 2013 11:52am EDT by 115 Comments
Robert Pattinson Kristen Stewart Back Together
SplashNews, Instagram

JEN

Posted at 2:55 PM on March 21, 2013

Omg if this is true Rob nreally needs to stand up to her. Come on man stop being a pushover

BB

Posted at 2:44 PM on March 21, 2013

She keeps treating him like crap.

Nothing has changed.

Guess Pattinson likes that.

Niki

Posted at 2:38 PM on March 21, 2013

And I’ve been sitting by the phone waiting all this time for Rob to call…..lol Darn!

Larry

Posted at 2:36 PM on March 21, 2013

Rob was in the middle of the desert for 2 months. Of course he’s going to come home to friends and servicing. Might have been a different story if there were girls to meet on this movie. Have never seen a pic of him smiling with her outside of premieres. He didnt even have internet out there so probably doesnt even know about Rupert’s divorce.

INSIDER

Posted at 2:31 PM on March 21, 2013

NEVER WAS BROKEN UP……

What will be will be

Posted at 2:23 PM on March 21, 2013

He’s not an a$$hole, he’s a fool if he believe her & takes her back. Sure is convenient to be all smiley and happy when she thought she was losing him. Still not convinced they are reunited. I think he’s biding his time until he leaves for his next film and then say he tried but its not going to work. With all the rumors out there, I think this PR at its finest. He has nothing to lose since he’s never addressed it while she has everything to gain since her reputation is trash. Without him, she’s nothing…..wait and see.

natgirl

Posted at 2:05 PM on March 21, 2013

I could see Kristen saying that to him, he took pictures with fans”down under” with no problem, besides rob might like that side of Kristen.It’s their relationship to do whatever they want not act how the fans want them to.

Dan

Posted at 2:04 PM on March 21, 2013

Wonder what Pattinson charmed that he wants to be with him Kristen. I do not understand. She can have any man she wants. Kristen is gorgeous.

Amy

Posted at 1:46 PM on March 21, 2013

Ellen I so agree with u, those who have will to forgive someone from the bottom of their heart are genuine people. I personally don’t think I have that ability myself!!

heather rain

Posted at 1:28 PM on March 21, 2013

well rob i hope you all the luck in the world with eveything. mabey you should look for a four leaf clover, I think your going to need it.

Ellenj55

Posted at 1:27 PM on March 21, 2013

Better yet go to a site of people you do like. It will take that venom from your heart. You will be a much happier person. They deserve their privacy. You are only owed a good performance for the price of your ticket! Nothing more. They are probably good people. I feel for them. I hope they just ignore all this. Better yet, I hope they don’t read any of this drivel.

Om

Posted at 1:25 PM on March 21, 2013

sounds like this so called fans are on Kristen’s payroll set up by her PR people she’s always going to have that cheater stamp on her forehead no matter who’s she going out with

Angie

Posted at 2:42 PM on March 21, 2013

EIIenj55! Me too I so agree with you! I am so happy to see them together I wish the best for both of them!

Ellenj55

Posted at 1:22 PM on March 21, 2013

I read the article and this person I don’t trust. She put a tweet out knowing the media will jump on it. Maybe she did describe an authentic date. But I hate the running to the Internet. If Rob was leery I don’t blame him. Now all you commenters who are so smug! You have no say in their relationship. None, zero! You personally don’t know them. One thing I know is he or gave her. Even God forgives. I find many of are so immature when nasty, filthy comments are made. This girl did not commit murder. Get over yourselves. You are too invested weather you like or hate them. They are human, and just because they are rich and famous does not make them imbed from making mistakes. It’s what you learn from them that matures you. Life can hand you crap at times. So grow up and talk with respect about people you are not personally involved with

LJ

Posted at 1:20 PM on March 21, 2013

She is a photographer and she took a photo as blurry as that?

Louise

Posted at 1:10 PM on March 21, 2013

Maybe Rob thinks she’s cute when she calls him names in public. But it will be different when they are older and she still uses language that would be normal for a 12 year old boy. It won’t be so cute then.

@juliejac

Posted at 12:57 PM on March 21, 2013

Thanks Laura for telling the truth about Rob an Kristen you are a sweet girl that’s going places thanks for people like you

stealth

Posted at 3:48 PM on March 21, 2013

Going places for speaking CRAP!!!

hema fairytopia

Posted at 12:56 PM on March 21, 2013

i’m totally soo happy fr them.. i’ll pray fr them to go a long way from now on .. :) love yu robsten!!

perfection

Posted at 12:54 PM on March 21, 2013

Pattinson fans are really psycho. You have to deal with that, Kristen is a beautiful, talented young woman. It is truly unique and a lot of mens is a muse now and in the future. She charmed not only Sanders, but all men age categories.

jane2

Posted at 1:46 PM on March 21, 2013

Only men like Sanders she’ll attract only wants to fool around they won’t take her seriously everyone knows who she is except for her stupid fans who thinks she’s a goddes of what?

abe is doing it?!!

Posted at 12:51 PM on March 21, 2013

be sure: HE’S PATENTED!!

Richard,19,Brooklyn

Posted at 12:47 PM on March 21, 2013

I am a rob fan.I cant understand one thing.I am a subscriber of Robsessed.I read each and every article they post and they are very much reliable.What strikes me the most is their comment section.Those comments are totally neat and clean.They don”t even mention kristens name and they don”t call any one with names.Not in any single comment.It just all about rob,rob and rob.But here in hollywood life,when the article is about rob and his movies,the comments section is full of hate,fear,speculation,relationship,rumours,interfering,cyber bullying etc.Rob and kristen fans turn in into a world war.So are they actually rob and kristen fans or their PR teams are using this tabloid to bring the worst out of the summer scandal and keep it afloat.These comments dont sound like it comes from a honest and legit fanbase.

finally

Posted at 12:30 PM on March 21, 2013

I think Kristen cheating was a huge turn on for him, maybe he likes watching his girl doing the dirt with others.

Woody88

Posted at 1:35 PM on March 21, 2013

@finally – Your theory is as good as any other, and more fun!

jane2

Posted at 2:04 PM on March 21, 2013

she misunderstood her mother on taking risk she’ thinking sexual but the mom means the goals of life the smarts that her fans was talking about went on vacation

nancy

Posted at 12:26 PM on March 21, 2013

@WTH–I totally agree. Together or not, comfortable with each other, or not, that was just plain wrong!

kate

Posted at 12:26 PM on March 21, 2013

Kristen is one to talk about being an A*SHOLE when it comes to taking pictures. Rob is always super friendly and she’s the one who’s distant.

Rupert S.

Posted at 12:23 PM on March 21, 2013

Cuckold Boy Rob is going to put a little cramp on my booty call, I guess. But Kristen and I will find a way to circumvent this dofus!

perfection

Posted at 12:50 PM on March 21, 2013

WTH

Posted at 12:12 PM on March 21, 2013

What a ?&§$% she is- calling him that in front of strangers. What a loving girfriend-not. She is the jerk not him…

bbbbbb

Posted at 12:46 PM on March 21, 2013

Don’t see what the big deal is,how do you know she really told him to stop being an a$$hole.

bbbbb

Posted at 3:52 PM on March 21, 2013

Because of the tweet your girlfriend posted eith this FAKED PICTURE LOOOOOSER!!!