Kanye West Won’t Let Kim Kardashian Get Plastic Surgery After Mom’s Death

Thu, March 21, 2013 4:33pm EDT by 13 Comments
Kim Kardashian Kanye West Plastic Surgery
FameFlynet

patti

Posted at 9:36 AM on March 28, 2013

Kim is going from Momager controlling her life to Kanye controlling it. She reminds me of a “Stepford Wife”. She completely morphed into Kimye when she starting dating him.

Sadie

Posted at 5:06 PM on March 25, 2013

Kim and her mother will decide if she has plastic surgery or not; Kanye will not have a say in what both of those vain women decide. If he thinks that he can rule this spoiled woman with his street thugish ways, he does not know how the Kardashians operate. Kanye’s time will be limited anyway after the iron-clad pre-nup is drawn up by Kris Jenner and her attorneys. It’s Kanye’s money they are after, not his pleasing personality or his great looks (which he has none of) or his lack of manners, in general. Kim K. will never spend the remainder of her life with a street thug no matter how much money he has. Can you imagine waking up to that ugly man every morning year after year? After Kim takes his money and that big new home he just bought, Kanye will have to find himself another place to live! The Kardashians will have a true battle on their hands though with crazy Kanye; they will have met their match finally! Now that will be a reality show to watch!! Stay tuned!!

Ashley Polson (@ash7nicole)

Posted at 12:29 PM on April 30, 2013

Kanye is SO not a “street thrug” he’s probably one of the farthest from it in hop-hop next to like lupe fiasco. He lived a pretty comfy life compared to most others

MJrules

Posted at 4:28 PM on May 7, 2013

Kanye West is a rapper not a street thug, you idiot!

Rhys Branman

Posted at 1:04 PM on March 23, 2013

I can certainly understand his feelings. My condolences to Mr. West. It sounds as if his mother was not cared for properly and that is just tragic. Of course I think that cosmetic surgery is a personal decision, but always people do depend on their loved ones for input and support.

Dr Rhys Branman
Little Rock Cosmetic Surgery Center

Kiki

Posted at 8:28 PM on March 22, 2013

I love me some Kim K but on this subject I definantly can understand why Kanye won’t allow her to get a tummy tuck right after giving birth…..he just wants to keep her safe, if she were to lose too much blood she’d be in trouble!!! Listen to ya man on this on Kim, worry about weight later…your well being is more important and you need to be around for that gorgeous baby!!! Be safe girl!!!:)

Cyn

Posted at 9:20 AM on March 22, 2013

Again, different stories same pictures. Why can you guys get update photos????

bettyjanes

Posted at 12:02 AM on March 22, 2013

my neighbor’s step-sister makes $60/hr on the laptop. She has been without work for 9 months but last month her paycheck was $12693 just working on the laptop for a few hours. Read more on  Ask25.c­om

jules

Posted at 10:13 PM on March 21, 2013

Kim doesn’t need a tummy tuck and she should respect the way kanye feels. Kim I’m sure is the second most important lady in his life right now and the thought of losing her to the same thing that took his mother is to much. I hope Kim doesn’t do that cuz if she lives it will permanently damage their relationship

yvonne jimenez

Posted at 7:10 PM on March 21, 2013

I AGREE WITH KANYE SURGERY IS VERY RISKY .I HAD A TUMMY TUCK DONE IN1996 . AND ALMOST DIED . IF I HAD TO DO IT AGAIN NO, NO YOU CAN DIE. JUST LIVE AND BE HAPPY.

dorofalcon (@dorofalcon)

Posted at 6:40 PM on March 21, 2013

I’m making over $7k a month working part time. I kept hearing other people tell me how much money they can make online so I decided to look into it. Well, it was all true and has totally changed my life. This is what I do, — Buzz80.comMonly try dis one.

Jodi

Posted at 6:02 PM on March 21, 2013

Kanye doesn’t tell Kim what to do, it’s the other way around.

Aimee

Posted at 5:23 PM on March 21, 2013

EXCLUSIVELY that Kanye won’t let him get any plastic surgery! I think you mean her! You might wanna check your grammar before you post it.