Drake Bell Disses Justin Bieber On Twitter

Thu, March 21, 2013 10:42am EDT by 163 Comments
Drake Bell Justin Bieber Diss
FameFlynet

BTRnJBfanz

Posted at 3:27 AM on May 1, 2013

I think it’s hysterical Justin (the 19 year old) won’t engage in Drake’s (26 years old is it?) attempts at a Twitter battle. If that doesn’t say it all…. Justin does have many loyal fans, of all ages mind you. I used to also be a fan of Drake Bell, but I think his behavior here (at his age) is almost as puzzling as some of Justin’s poor decisions lately. (Which I still say could be linked to his choices in companions.) I guess the big difference is more people respect the younger of the two… then again the record sales, also, can say it all. Drake, please don’t lose your fan base trying to pick fights with someone much younger than you. It really makes you look desperate.

i love justin bieber words cant explain

Posted at 1:38 PM on April 25, 2013

who you talking to josh badger gantt is it missbiebermania????? coz i agree with her trying to stick up for justin ..

Josh Badger Gantt

Posted at 5:01 PM on April 19, 2013

When your love for a celebrity is so bad you make death threats its pathetic. Idc how famous he is its pathetic.

IloveBVB

Posted at 5:04 PM on April 18, 2013

This is so biased….. People just really need to calm down.

Freya

Posted at 1:12 AM on April 8, 2013

LOL I think it’s time someone told Beibers fans to back off. Drake is just stirring them because they always behave like violent rednecks. Like most of us he’s probably just sick & tired of the whole “Justin beiber” circus. He makes one little joke about some pop star (like thousands of people aren’t making jokes about beiber these days anyway ROFL) and even the media are falling over themselves to defend their little boy. It’s kinda pathetic TBH

No just no

Posted at 9:48 AM on April 14, 2013

I think it’s time someone told you to STFU one stop being so stereotypical I love Justin and I’m not even a redneck I’m Mexican so I don’t get why you wrote that and FYI Justin has a lot of older fans my aunt loves his music and she is in her mid thirties and my teacher even likes him so don’t be so quick to judge second of all Drake Bell should be the one who everyone is telling to be quiet because he started all this he has been tweeting stupid things for the past ten months so beliebers aren’t the only ones who need to stop yes I admit I think they should stop bashing him but he needs to cut it out too i hate how everyone is blaming it all on them he can’t just trash someone’s opinion and expect them not to retaliate they are gonna say something and if anything Drake Bell is being immature cause Justin isn’t responding to this he is ignoring all of it but Drake Bell is such an attention seeking whore who needs to keep doing this just so his phone will actually get more than ten notifications a day he has been chasing a career since Justin was born and hasn’t been successful that is why he does this for fame and understand that if Drake stops beliebers stop

Amanda

Posted at 6:41 PM on April 20, 2013

So hey, FYI… there’s this thing in punctuation called a period, and it’s basically a little dot you put at the end of a sentence to show that you’re done with a thought.
The cool thing about it is that it by using it you aren’t immediately discredited because you can’t produce a coherent thought, and it doesn’t make you look like you’re promoting a stereotype (the stereotype here isn’t that beliebers are rednecks, but that they’re grammatically incorrect, ignorant tweens who don’t know how to think for themselves and stop fan-girling to the point of an orgasm over some deuche who they’ll never meet).
Just thought I’d be a nice person and let you in on this magical secret…

hateocracy

Posted at 5:38 AM on April 15, 2013

@freya, I couldn’t agree with you more, most Redneck are not just violent, but most redneck are real f**’ing stupid.

Maya

Posted at 12:29 AM on April 8, 2013

Let’s Look at the Facts
Justin Bieber:
-Most followers on twitter as of this second 37,204,137 million followers
-Most successful teenager out right now
-singer
-8 KCA’s
-need I go on
-Has been nominated for 162 awards and won 72, 12 of which are still pending
-been in the business for 5 years or since 2008

Drake Bell
-1 Million
-1 Successful show Drake & Josh (good show)
-singer
-song writer
-actor
-guitarist
-never played MSG
-Nominated for 13 Awards and won 11
-worth 2.7 million
-been in the business for 19 years or since 1994
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Looks like a case of jealousy to me
Justin and Drake both have talent, but there is a drastic difference in success

hateocracy

Posted at 5:33 AM on April 15, 2013

Since when did winning award and topping money list be attributed to being successful, how many grammy did R.kelly win before he is one of the greatest in this millennium… Drake Bell and Justin are just two homeboys who are showing themselves the tough love

Amanda

Posted at 6:46 PM on April 20, 2013

Hey did you know that the majority of Justin Bieber’s followers on twitter are fake or inactive accounts? Or that no one cares about your opinions, regardless of whether or not you have the ability to post them. Oooh oooh or that Justin Bieber has no idea who you are and that defending him won’t make a difference aaaaaaand that every time you open your mouth you give me no hope for the human race? And, finally, Drake Bell is a self-respect actor and musician. Your opinions and your threats mean nothing to him. You are nothing to anyone. Ever. So stop. Now.

Ryan

Posted at 11:23 PM on May 9, 2013

Correction:
Drake Bell
17 million subscribers
Acted on a dozen T,V shows, and Movies (Including:The Amanda Show)
He did play in Time Central (The New-York Ball Drop)
He’s actually an owner of his own brewery
His house is worth 2.7 million
and over all he currently has a personal worth of $5.7 million

Alex

Posted at 1:01 PM on June 6, 2013

Drake has said that he has nothing against Bieber and just hates his fans.

Glory

Posted at 5:20 AM on April 7, 2013

Drake Bell ftw.
LOL beliebers need to be sprinkled with holy water….. Like calm the hell down, with you all acting so crazy I guarantee the biebs wouldn’t date nor befriend any of you….
“I will kill you someday”?
Go to therapy or smoke weed.

missbiebermania

Posted at 11:47 AM on April 14, 2013

actually im best mates with him and i have been to a few of his parties ask me any thing about them ? im a true belieber you obviously need to go to school and study the truth……..

diane

Posted at 4:28 PM on April 2, 2013

Justin has ‘some writing credentials’ which means he added a word in to the lyrics that someone else wrote, probably a stupid word like ‘swaggy’ as well.
Justins songs are all about stupid, irrelevant things such as him thinking he’s a gangster and talking about whichever girl he loves this week, whereas Drake actually addresses real issues rather than superficial ones.

Drake isn’t following the crowd and pretending to like bieber, he’s literally the only celeb who is brave enough to say what everyone else is thinking.
Personally i find him pretty funny & hes a cool guy.

drake bell

Posted at 7:01 AM on April 7, 2013

you’re soo right, drake is the bomb!!!!

missbiebermania

Posted at 11:48 AM on April 14, 2013

shut up else youll be bombed get it….

Pachy

Posted at 11:34 AM on March 31, 2013

Drake bell’s just being a troll. I love him. So what justin? Can’t fight your own fights? Drake wins.

bree

Posted at 5:54 PM on March 28, 2013

Its already bad enough justin has a bad week and got dumb disses by he’s unbelieveable ex girlfriend. I already hate drake bell y dont u take a hint and a get life.#teambieber4ever

Mikayla

Posted at 9:17 PM on March 26, 2013

I honestly dont know what is up with people likin justin bieber but my opinion is drake is so much better. i think justin bieber has a girl voice. which makes him sound gay:) so to me drake wins

alberto

Posted at 8:57 PM on March 25, 2013

I go for drake bell he is better then jb

Jordan

Posted at 6:00 PM on March 25, 2013

Im not a fan of Beiber at all.I grew up with Drake Bell but I honestly think Drake is jealous or envious. I mean come on, whens the last time we heard of him? How many awards besides KCA’s has he won or albums has he released? I mean I’m just now hearing about him after this whole diss. The beliebers or what ever you spell it are out of line for putting death threats but my bff is 20 and she is a belieber so saying that its just kids is bias.I love Drake Bell, I had a crush on him growing up but come on man, you’re 25+ Justin is 19, you’re a little too old to be picking fights.You should use your envy to make a song or an even better album. If you dislike Beiber then use that as inspiration.Don’t pick fights, it makes you look like the child.

Robin

Posted at 9:35 AM on March 28, 2013

You’re right but i believe that drake didn’t even say anything bad about justin and he said on twitter that he never said that justin can’t sing or anything like that and he doesn’t hate justin but the beliebers are the big problem. and they do they send him death threats??? i mean there are so many people who hate justin, and he says 1 small thing and people wqnt to kill him

michellemallo

Posted at 3:11 PM on March 25, 2013

its abvious that drake isnt as half famous as justin is and lets face it we didnt heard of him ever until he attacked justin ! so i think he is using us beliebers and justin to get attention of the twitter user so he is gonna loooose anyway cz we beliebers beloeve in justin and believe in our god who will see drake’s acts and punish him hating on juju

So Over It

Posted at 9:41 PM on May 11, 2013

Um…No offense, but if you’ve never heard of Drake Bellthen it’s probably because you’re not a 90’s baby and didn’t grow up watching him on nick/teen nick. He also did Drake & Josh for many years into the mid 2000’s. I’m not a huge fan of his or anything, but it’s almost a fact that if you were a kid and watched the nick channels back then, you would definitely know who Drake is.

sheila

Posted at 6:14 AM on March 25, 2013

Drakebell is insane not d beliebers, he started dis war and he can neva win

Jonnah Pangilinan

Posted at 3:15 AM on March 25, 2013

Drake Bell has nothing against Justin Bieber, but does think lowly of Bieber’s fanbase. To be honest, I’m on Team Drake because I have to agree that JB’s fans are totally insane. I mean, come on. Most of Bieber’s fanbase consists of tweens, whereas Drake has fans from different age groups from people who watch(es/ed) Drake and Josh on Nickelodeon to people who just like his music.

Mr. Bell is getting such a kick out of all the hate on him from 12-year-olds. It’s pure amusement to him, because they say the most ridiculous things and send him online death threats. Who wouldn’t find that funny from children?

Leave Drake alone.

Adrienne Ferraro

Posted at 10:40 PM on April 1, 2013

Most of Justins fans are between the ages of 14-22. Drakes fans are between the ages of… oh wait…

Agree!

Posted at 5:19 PM on April 18, 2013

Amen!

Agree!

Posted at 5:22 PM on April 18, 2013

I meant to agree with @JonnahPangilinan

Daniela

Posted at 10:25 PM on March 24, 2013

No Offense To Drake Or Anything But He Should Just Leave Justin Bieber Alone Because We Beliebers Are Capable Of Doing Anything To See Justin And Listen To His Music But If Drake Keeps On Offending Justin, We Beliebers Will Cuss Him Out And We Would B Giving Him Death Threats. Now I’m Not Lyk Daht Bcuz I Lyk Drake Bt I Think DtKe Should Just Back Off.

stevendirector

Posted at 6:13 PM on March 24, 2013

WHY so much hate of justin
the kid did not do anything to drake

justin is very clever creative
He composed some songs alone

what is the problem??

DRAKE this with envy of justin
strange that he did not know justin

Skipper

Posted at 11:07 AM on March 24, 2013

Ehhhh, who is drake bell? Never heard of him…?

Beatriz

Posted at 11:48 PM on March 23, 2013

Idk man I just love Justin Bieber💜 #belieber

Posted at 8:14 PM on March 23, 2013

I know who Drake Bell is, but who is Justin Bieber? He looks really weird.

Steve

Posted at 6:25 PM on March 22, 2013

The truth:

1- Drake Bell probably IS jealous of Bieber’s (in his eyes, unjustified) popularity

2- Those Beliebers are insane and immature and they should learn to ignore Bell if his comments make them so angry

3- Drake Bell is, has always been, and will most likely always be a better musician than Bieber is

4- Since Twitter is public, there’s nothing wrong with people expressing their opinion on artists they like or dislike- and celebrities are still people. Why should they all pretend to like each other?

Yazmin

Posted at 8:16 AM on March 23, 2013

Justin bieber is way better than drake bell, a potatoe has more takent than drake bell

Tucker

Posted at 8:03 PM on March 23, 2013

I agree😊😊😀

Glory

Posted at 5:22 AM on April 7, 2013

potato*
talent*
Ah beliebers…..

sheila

Posted at 6:18 AM on March 25, 2013

Backoff

Curtis Han

Posted at 12:59 AM on April 8, 2013

Best comment I’ve read so far

KachungaWunga

Posted at 6:10 PM on March 22, 2013

Justin Bieber is a waste of space. *Twiddles thumbs and waits for death threats* because that’s mature!

Any

Posted at 6:07 PM on March 22, 2013

This is the most biased post I have ever read in my life.

KachungaWunga

Posted at 6:10 PM on March 22, 2013

Thought so myself, maybe it’s been written by a cult member.

Jonnah Pangilinan

Posted at 3:17 AM on March 25, 2013

Preach.

melina

Posted at 2:16 PM on March 22, 2013

thats what drake gets. he better back off justin. jelousy is whats wrong with justins haters

KachungaWunga

Posted at 6:11 PM on March 22, 2013

Certainly not mental impairment like Bieber fans have.

Fuzzy

Posted at 10:27 PM on March 24, 2013

Wow, Drake is one brave soul to talk up to Beaver! I don’t know who you are but you are my hero.