Christina Aguilera’s Dramatic Weight Loss: How She Lost 25 Pounds

Thu, March 21, 2013 6:00pm EDT by 14 Comments
Christina Aguilera Weight Loss
Splash News

www.facebook.com

Posted at 8:19 AM on January 9, 2014

My brother recommended I might like this web site. He was entirely right.
This post actually made my day. You cann’t imagine just how much
time I had spent for this information! Thanks!

Conrad

Posted at 10:27 PM on November 12, 2013

Yes, I agree…she looks like a carthorse standing there

James

Posted at 2:52 AM on November 9, 2013

She has terrible legs though!

Debbie

Posted at 1:30 PM on September 24, 2013

Talent is Talent. Size 1 or size 18.. What does it matter. It never change that awesome voice of hers. If she was up on that stage of the VOICE. ALL 4 chairs would of turned the second she opened her mouth. Leave her alone and get a life.

Florence

Posted at 7:53 PM on July 29, 2013

i find a fake, a while ago she was fat, according to her had “sexy curves” and showed as it was, and after so see that the critical, lost 25 pounds?, I seem to have hollow head, I thought had a brain, the only thing that actually matters is what epiensen what others of her little security, in this I do not support it

Danny Jackson

Posted at 3:18 PM on May 17, 2013

I don’t see any!!!!!!! weight loss!!!! Where on her body did she lose weight??? I did see that she has a tan but that is all!!!

theanimaster

Posted at 1:07 PM on May 6, 2013

She’s got all that money — she should get a personal fitness trainer. Ain’t rocket science.

Kim Kardashian

Posted at 4:28 AM on April 10, 2013

iits the same!shes fatty but talentty :))))

Mina

Posted at 2:03 AM on April 3, 2013

Way to go Christina ! She is incredibly beautiful and exceedingly talented. Now if she also loses some weight and dresses up neatly , she will be super perfect .

stephanie

Posted at 10:16 PM on March 25, 2013

I think she’s beautiful for 32. She got curves. Not stickly and long like some girls.

Azkadelia

Posted at 2:44 AM on March 23, 2013

She hasn’t actually lost any weight – it’s just a more flattering outfit and hairstyle

Nikkita Michelle

Posted at 3:33 PM on March 22, 2013

I’m so sorry but your before and after pics are horrible. She looks smaller in the before pic than she does in the after. The picture others are showing I can tell a difference, but she’s so short and her legs and arms still look chubby. Losing weight after babies and turning 30 is just harder. Keep at it Christina.

ELVIS PRESLEY

Posted at 3:35 PM on March 21, 2013

LOOKING BETTER BUT HAS A LONG WAY TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!

peevy

Posted at 2:00 PM on March 21, 2013

Oh…I thought she loved her curves…not so much if she lost weight!! They always say that when they are overweight, when actually all they want is to be thin